Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Dear friends,

I feel like the most unlucky woman on this planet as I write this to you and I feel so guilty as a parent because I let my daughter down. I wasn't able to give her a loving home that every child on this planet deserves. A father and a mother is a universal right of every child. After my husband's case was rejected few days ago, I contacted many lawyers to reapply and when finally I had paid the fees to the lawyer, and asked for documents from my husband, my husband divorced me few hours ago. He didn't even stop to think about my 2.5 year old daughter. He said he doesn't want to know me or her. He even said that I don't even need idaat time as I haven't seen him in 2 years.

May Allah make this life easy for me and bless me with a strength to give my daughter best life possible.

I don't know why Allah gave men so much power to make or break a woman's life.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

I feel like the most unlucky woman on this planet as I write this to you and I feel so guilty as a parent because I let my daughter down. I wasn't able to give her a loving home that every child on this planet deserves. A father and a mother is a universal right of every child. After my husband's case was rejected few days ago, I contacted many lawyers to reapply and when finally I had paid the fees to the lawyer, and asked for documents from my husband, my husband divorced me few hours ago. He didn't even stop to think about my 2.5 year old daughter. He said he doesn't want to know me or her. He even said that I don't even need idaat time as I haven't seen him in 2 years.

May Allah make this life easy for me and bless me with a strength to give my daughter best life possible.

So so so so sorry to hear your going through all this.
my duas are with you and daughter during this very difficult time.
if you need any help... if you need to talk to anyone i am just a message away.
i pray Allah gives you sabr and helps you through this.
You will make it. I know it. Just keep praying for urself. Im sure many ppl here r praying for u too. ♡♡

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

May Allah give u and ur daughter strength ,,,hope u and ur baby get better life and all the happiness u guys deserve

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

I am so sorry.. I dont have words to console you. But remember Allah has much better plans for you so just be patient and be strong.. He was with you till he wants to come to canada.. Once he would be here, he might be a trouble for you. So be thankful for everything that happend. You would never know how would things go if he would be here. Only Allah knows what is hidden in heart.

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

I'm soo sorry to hear of everything you're having to go through.. It's heart breaking :(.

I know it's easier said then done but please don't beat yourself up or blame yourself for all of this. You haven't let your daughter down in any way. Your daughters father let her down. Please remember that. We all know & see you've been trying your best in saving your case, your marriage & your family.

May Allah give you the patience & strength to pass this hard time. & may Allah give you & your daughter an amazing life with the happiness & love you both deserve, inshAllah.

If you ever need someone to talk to or to vent to.. I'm here for you.. Please don't hesitate to message me :).

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi PrayingforPR,
nobody can imagine what you must be going through right now. It must be devastating for you to know that your daughter doesnt have a father anymore (hes nomore to you guys since he said he doesnt wanna get to know you or her). BUT BUT BUT inspite of all that, you are still so lucky that Allah showed you your husband's true face! What if he had come to Canada and then married someone else, someone rich etc few years later? You're lucky that you barely lived with him and so Allah saved you from a lot more that could've happened, compared to what has happened now.

Always remember, Allah is the most merciful and the most beneficent. You will inshaAllah get a better life partner, someone who treats you and your daughter right. Time will heal the scars and one day, mark my words, one day you will be thanking Allah for what has happened. You have been so concerned about his case. You have been a good wife. A good mother which you always will be. Allah will reward you for this. I will pray for you too.
Please take care and be strong.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
i landed here in 2012 ,i met many peoples (pakistanis) some says its Naozubilah jannat some peoples since 5 years never visited back to their relatives and even their kids,i was really shocked before comming to canada i never think these type of peoples.Canada is not the end of life members and just now i see another story just for canada immigration. many times i have been thinking to go back really its nothing against your precious relationship.only one thing bother me in Pakistan that situation law is not good there.If the time come i will not even take a single minute t decide to go bak, prayingforpr Allah showed you real face of your husband in my thinking he was just with u to get this canada immigration only.

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

He doesn't deserves u ..I don't know why he divorce u ,,but it seems he is so mean..Husband should be the one to support us in times of pains and to provide us shelter from the sufferings ,,and if he can't do ,,he doesn't deserve to be husband..Sister I saw u running here and there to lawyers after your husband's case was rejected ,,taking opinion from forum,,sending emails to cic ,,u are the one putting all efforts .. But I can say now ,,good your husband case has been rejected so u can see his real face..

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are lucky and that idiot man is very unlucky and one day Allah will show him what he done with his wife and innocent daughter... I know this is very difficult time for you and your family but please just forgets everything and start new life with your daughter... May Allah give you strength and bless you with all the happiness in life

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
14 February 2015 ALHAMDULILAH
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

Be Patient.All is from ALLAH.and it is always the best. some people in Pakistan think all is good in west.when they come to know the difficulties, they cann't bear it and decide wrong at once. If I had been in his place, i surely had kept at least my daughter in my mind even wife also as she is the companion of life.that person is a coward or you had not good mutual communication. I was a wife case. i had to go through all dreadful obstacles of immigration eg. notary signed urdu Nikahnama, continuation of relationship, repeated PCC, proof of visits after marriage, slips for $ sent to me from my husband and many more. I remained in stress during whole full year due to dreadful emails from LVO manytimes as there was a dead line days. BUT I salute my husband and my all inlaws from Canada who remained in touch with me on viber,facebook messenger,tango,talkray,whats app,skype,long distance phone calls.international massages 24/7/30/365. I salute my parents my sisters.brother, my brothers- in- laws who supported me in Pakistan and Super of all, relatives from my inlaw side who reside in Pakistan,my inlaw cousins,in law uncles and aunties helped me all as they were all in touch with my husband and father in law from Canada.Thanks Allah now i am in Canada with my son. The purpose of this whole story is that all persons should be in touch with one another 24/7.should visit once a year compulsory.pray from Allah for early reunion.Stay with shoulder to shoulder day and night. If Either can't do this it's better leave it. "need not Iddat time"??.ALLAH is the best decision maker.Iam sure you will forget your misfortune and plan your life in coming days.

HannuRK

Feb 28, 2015
Sidkhan said:
You would get back your original nikah nama. I got mine after 6 to 8 months. As soon as they scan, the return it to the sponsor in canada. For marriage certificate, they dont send it back but u can always get another from union council on request and its paid. For educational documents, i have seen people struggling to get then back.. I guess you ll have to email and request them after your case processing is done.
Thanks Sid!

Yeah I'm gonna tell my wife to send in the originals for what we can get duplicates for later on, and rest like her Metric Marks and FSC results we should send authorized copies

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad....Trasnfered to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

forget the mf....Move on...neither of u deserve to live with a double face man like him...

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

forget the mf....Move on...neither of u deserve to live with a double face man like him...

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

he would have divorced u any way...i m glad he didn't get his immigration....people like him r the causes that we all are going through this hard time in reuniting with our loved ones...

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
PrayingforPR said:
Dear friends,

Hello
I just dont know what to say... but I wish you guys find a way tobe together again.
I ve read all the posts here speaking and making your mind against that man. They all could be right and may be their predictions are correct BUT nobody has thought about that man who has not sen his wife and baby for 2 YEARS. And this IS NOT NORMAL. This visa rejection made him mad and depressed that he gave up. Think about the people here in Pakistan what they have told him (anything bad against you)
The major reason what I am seeing is:
No/low communication between both of you guys.

It is too too too much difficult for a man to use this right given by Allah to him.

Give it some time and I am sure you guys Will be together for the sake of your daughter and baby off course.