+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Mehshi

Jul 5, 2014
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2013 -2015

Habi medy said:
It meAns its a normal time period for ppr. I m very upset bcz still i m waiting for ppr. And after an applicant refusal its more depressing. Plz pray for all. Insha Allah i'll get ppr soon
InshaAllah you will get soon....

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon
My husband visited me in August 2014 ,, as per forum members, I should send the visa office additional proofs voluntarily especially my husband's visit.. My application was received to cic Mississauga on 8th april 2013 ,,and my application is still in Islamabad..According to MP background checks going on..ECAS showing " APPLICATION RECEIVED ON 8TH APRIL 2013 " . ATIP NOTES ( received on 8th january 2015 ) says "Application is in process and Open "..I want to ask ,,

1.. How to send Islamabad visa office additional proofs ?? Steps ??
2.. Address of Islamabad visa office on which I have to send my proofs through courier ??
3.. What should I send ??
4.. What should I write on the envelope ?? I have to write Family Sponsorship ( Spousal case )

Any additional guide line and information will be appreciated .. Thanks

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Dua said:
My husband visited me in August 2014 ,, as per forum members, I should send the visa office additional proofs voluntarily especially my husband's visit.. My application was received to cic Mississauga on 8th april 2013 ,,and my application is still in Islamabad..According to MP background checks going on..ECAS showing " APPLICATION RECEIVED ON 8TH APRIL 2013 " . ATIP NOTES ( received on 8th january 2015 ) says "Application is in process and Open "..I want to ask ,,

2.. Address of Islamabad visa office on which I have to send my proofs through courier ??
4.. What should I write on the envelope ?? I have to write Family Sponsorship ( Spousal case )

The address is Diplomatic Enclave sector G-5
High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
Send through TCS service and on the envelope write your file number eg Spousal Sponsorship (FC Islamabad) File#: F*********
Send all the proofs as much as you can...ur photos with in laws, financial support slips, phone bills..viber,line ,skype etc chat and call history , facebook wall ,emails

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Dua said:

Its good for your case to send voluntarily proof.....label all the pictures ur name sponsor's name date and place...also send restaurant slips,shopping slips etc...

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Dr.Dua said:

If your file is already in process then DO NOT send anything until you are asked to do. As this MIGHT delay the process. It is possible that they send you a remed if that is expired. So what would be need of doing efforts? Wait for their correspondence. If there were red flags they were written in your Notes.
All the best

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
handsup said:
If your file is already in process then DO NOT send anything untill you are asked to do. As this MIGHT delay the process. It is possible that they send you a remed if that is expired. So what would be need to doing efforts? Wait for their correspondence. If there were red flags they were written in your Notes.
All the best
I totally Agree with handsup

I mean why are you flooding EXTRA documents to them which they dont need ....
Just stay clam and play easy,...you know your relation is genuine...so why are you confused...If they ask then send something..

I hope you will revisit your thoughts...IA everything will b good , amen

HRaza

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2015
Received my notes today. File location says PA-PUT AWAY. Does anyone know what it means?

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Latest update: I had another lawyer look at my notes and he told me that CIC has been asking since October 2014 for documents and no one responded. They even put my case on PFL and no one responded. My lawyer really messed up. Now is there a way I can speak to someone to explain that my lawyer was absent all this time?

The new lawyer is saying to reapply but the wait time is 29 months now. Then he's saying apply for express entry as well. All of this will cost me close to $10,000. I don't have that kind of money. What should I do? Could someone please guide me

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
PrayingforPR said:
Latest update: I had another lawyer look at my notes and he told me that CIC has been asking since October 2014 for documents and no one responded. They even put my case on PFL and no one responded. My lawyer really messed up. Now is there a way I can speak to someone to explain that my lawyer was absent all this time?

The new lawyer is saying to reapply but the wait time is 29 months now. Then he's saying apply for express entry as well. All of this will cost me close to $10,000. I don't have that kind of money. What should I do? Could someone please guide me

Wow!! Your lawyer really messed it up.
you know what? Inbox me your email address.
Whenever i have the chance i always try to help others. I dont wish this upon anyone.
i will send you some help! Consider it a gift from your sister
I dont need anything in return. :)

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
sponsorfa27 said:
Wow!! Your lawyer really messed it up.
you know what? Inbox me your email address.
Whenever i have the chance i always try to help others. I dont wish this upon anyone.
i will send you some help! Consider it a gift from your sister
I dont need anything in return. :)
I appreciate your help sister! All I'm looking for is some guidance and clarity. I need to know how can I explain my case to a visa officer (if possible) so that they can get all the documentation they require.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
PrayingforPR said:
I appreciate your help sister! All I'm looking for is some guidance and clarity. I need to know how can I explain my case to a visa officer (if possible) so that they can get all the documentation they require.
The lawyer who gave you this info.
Ask him if he can write up a letter indicating the previous lawyers mess.
also ask the mp if they can write up something. There might be a charge for the letters. As most government offices due charge fees. But it will give them clarification on what happened.

1st write up a cover letter indicating you had no idea.
2nd attach the letter from mp/lawyer.
it may help. Especially from the mp.

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
sponsorfa27 said:
The lawyer who gave you this info.
Ask him if he can write up a letter indicating the previous lawyers mess.
also ask the mp if they can write up something. There might be a charge for the letters. As most government offices due charge fees. But it will give them clarification on what happened.

1st write up a cover letter indicating you had no idea.
2nd attach the letter from mp/lawyer.
it may help. Especially from the mp.
My mp is saying once the decision is made its final. She was sorry that it happened. That's it. She ignored my phone calls and emails for few days until I emailed her to say my case might be rejected. She immediately called me and said it is rejected I just didn't wanted to tell you.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
PrayingforPR said:
My mp is saying once the decision is made its final. She was sorry that it happened. That's it. She ignored my phone calls and emails for few days until I emailed her to say my case might be rejected. She immediately called me and said it is rejected I just didn't wanted to tell you.
"I didnt want to tell you". Wow. Very proffesional.
It was her job to tell you. Okay well forget her too then.
this new lawyer seems to be giving you answers in depth.
see if he can help you with providing a letter and then send a cover letter and his letter to lvo.
im sure if they figure out the mix up. They will allow you to appeal. In shaa Allah.
or in shaa Allah they will resume where they left off! Anything is still possible.
you havent received the actual rejection letter yet. So you definitely have time.
did they not send you any email directly asking you to give the specified documents?
If you already sent them. Do you have a confirmation receipt for it?

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
sponsorfa27 said:
"I didnt want to tell you". Wow. Very proffesional.
It was her job to tell you. Okay well forget her too then.
this new lawyer seems to be giving you answers in depth.
see if he can help you with providing a letter and then send a cover letter and his letter to lvo.
im sure if they figure out the mix up. They will allow you to appeal. In shaa Allah.
or in shaa Allah they will resume where they left off! Anything is still possible.
you havent received the actual rejection letter yet. So you definitely have time.
did they not send you any email directly asking you to give the specified documents?
If you already sent them. Do you have a confirmation receipt for it?
No since my lawyer was my representative he received all of the communications. I never heard anything from CIC directly. I didn't even know that my file was transferred to London. I only found out in February when I called the lawyers office.

The new lawyer wants me to reapply but that will take 29 months and by that time my daughter will be 4 years old living without her father. But if that's the last solution then I have no other choice

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
PrayingforPR said:
No since my lawyer was my representative he received all of the communications. I never heard anything from CIC directly. I didn't even know that my file was transferred to London. I only found out in February when I called the lawyers office.

The new lawyer wants me to reapply but that will take 29 months and by that time my daughter will be 4 years old living without her father. But if that's the last solution then I have no other choice
They will definitely give you a chance to appeal. I just know it.
just explain your situation. They should have sent you something as well. A copy or something.
They will let you appeal and you wont have to waste all these years.
Even though your lawyer is your representative. A copy a letter should have been sent to you. You didnt receive correspondence.
explain it all in the letter.