LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Morning bells said:
My case is in process since aug...mefical recieved in sept...crimnality passed n security is in progress...
I hv been through differrnt countries for 25 days max before n after marriage..though security takes 2 - 4 months bt in my case 5 months passed...now want to start my life...can me n my hubby shifts to dubai untill ppr comes or this will delay my case?
Kindly gv suggestion
Who is the sponsor? A CA national, Citizen, or PR holder?
How long the Sponsor wants to be out of Canada?

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
handsup said:
Who is the sponsor? A CA national, Citizen, or PR holder?
How long the Sponsor wants to be out of Canada?

My husband is canadian citizen.....want to be out for two to three months

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Morning bells said:
My husband is canadian citizen.....want to be out for two to three months
Okay. That's fine. He can move.

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
can someone guide me on the current process to sending the passport to get the visa?

the PPR forwards us to the VFS Visa Application Center website. and there they mention to send the passport and documents to the VAC either in person or via courier to the following office (for lahore)

Canada Visa Application Centre
20/20A, Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital
Queens Road, Lahore

My question here is that, do I send my documents via TCS to the address above? and they will take care of sending the passport to the embassy for visa issuance? and once issued, will my passport be sent back to my home address or the CVAC address above?

thanks for the replies

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
handsup said:
Okay. That's fine. He can move.

thanks for ur response

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
wab6 said:
can someone guide me on the current process to sending the passport to get the visa?

the PPR forwards us to the VFS Visa Application Center website. and there they mention to send the passport and documents to the VAC either in person or via courier to the following office (for lahore)

Queens Road, Lahore

My question here is that, do I send my documents via TCS to the address above? and they will take care of sending the passport to the embassy for visa issuance? and once issued, will my passport be sent back to my home address or the CVAC address above?

thanks for the replies
It is good regarding security point of view. Tgat office will guide you to the whole process.

Morning bells said:
thanks for ur response
You are welcome :)

applicant06

Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April. 2013
AOR Received.
June. 2014
File Transfer...
June. 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 2015
Med's Done....
Mar.2015
Interview........
None
Salam everyone,
I have been reading this forum for the past few months and Id like to thank all of you for sharing very insightful information. It definitely made this wait easier!

The following is my timeline:
Application applied: April 24, 2014
Application transferred to LVO: June 25, 2014

Yesterday, I received an email from CIC asking whether my husband had exited Pakistan after his exam and whether he got ill during this entire time period.

Does anyone know what will happen after this?

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
handsup said:
You are welcome :)

By the way i forgot to wish u....congratz stay blessed. May Allah bless u many joys in ur life.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
applicant06 said:
Salam everyone,
I have been reading this forum for the past few months and Id like to thank all of you for sharing very insightful information. It definitely made this wait easier!

The following is my timeline:
Application applied: April 24, 2014
Application transferred to LVO: June 25, 2014

Yesterday, I received an email from CIC asking whether my husband had exited Pakistan after his exam and whether he got ill during this entire time period.

Does anyone know what will happen after this?
W/salam
I assume that your husband is the applicant right? If I am right then they are doing the BG check of your husband and also thinking to extend his med if he has not visited any country in that time period.

Morning bells said:
By the way i forgot to wish u....congratz stay blessed. May Allah bless u many joys in ur life.
Thank you so much and same to you, stay blessed.

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
handsup said:
It is good regarding security point of view. Tgat office will guide you to the whole process.
Thanks, so you are suggesting that we go drop our passport and documents off to the office in person instead of mailing it there?

oh and congrats btw on getting your PP back :)

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
wab6 said:
Thanks, so you are suggesting that we go drop our passport and documents off to the office in person instead of mailing it there?

oh and congrats btw on getting your PP back :)
Yeah if you are in Lahore then better you go there. Thanks :)

Mubashar Mirza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013 then London transfer in Feb 2014
Med's Request
Re-Medical will be on 30 April 2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
Interview........
27 May 2015...Pass
Passport Req..
25 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 July 2015
LANDED..........
Soon..In Sha Allah
Dear Members hope u r fine,am 2013 applicant here is my time line

Application filled May 2013.

Get Approval July 2013

Transfer to Islamabad July 2013

Transfer to london Feb 2014

Still i did not received any re medical or any update from cic...last week i send query through Mp and yesterday get reply from cic mention below..

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the above noted file.
Please be advised that this application is in a queue awaiting the organisation of an interview. The interview will take place in Pakistan, and will be conducted by an Immigration Officer based in London, UK, during an area trip.

We expect that area trips will be conducted in each quarter of the year. The applicant will be contacted approximately one month prior to the scheduled interview date.

Kindly senior member tell me that what happen next and how much they took time its months already gone

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Mubashar Mirza said:
Dear Members hope u r fine,am 2013 applicant here is my time line

Application filled May 2013.

Get Approval July 2013

Transfer to Islamabad July 2013

Transfer to london Feb 2014

Still i did not received any re medical or any update from cic...last week i send query through Mp and yesterday get reply from cic mention below..

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the above noted file.
Please be advised that this application is in a queue awaiting the organisation of an interview. The interview will take place in Pakistan, and will be conducted by an Immigration Officer based in London, UK, during an area trip.

We expect that area trips will be conducted in each quarter of the year. The applicant will be contacted approximately one month prior to the scheduled interview date.

Kindly senior member tell me that what happen next and how much they took time its months already gone
You are in interview queue and will be contacted when the interviewer is in Pakistan from UK, this information is so clear in the email you got. What else you wanna know?
If you pass the interview then on the same day you will get your visa stamped. Order notes to know the reason behind you interview. If you already know the red flags in your case then start working on those and send supportive docs to your VO, this might put you out of the Interview queue.
Wish you all the best.

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
wab6 said:

Queens Road, Lahore

thanks for the replies
I got the same email, but in the pdf it says exclusively "send to ISLAMABAD" in bold twice. But i'm also confused about how to send it as the website says drop it in person or send by courier. So, I guess I will also be telling my husband to go to the office in Lahore to help guide him inshaAllah. Good luck to both of us!

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
t_imtia said:
I got the same email, but in the pdf it says exclusively "send to ISLAMABAD" in bold twice. But i'm also confused about how to send it as the website says drop it in person or send by courier. So, I guess I will also be telling my husband to go to the office in Lahore to help guide him inshaAllah. Good luck to both of us!
Exactly, I just think that we would have to go through the CVAC office of our city (Lahore in my case) and they will in turn forward the passports to the Islamabad embassy internally. we can't send passports directly to Islamabad on our own.