September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Shena said:
My interview email looks like this and different from TORONTONIAN04...

Dear Applicant,

This is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is being processed by the visa office in London, however you will be interviewed at the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad. Therefore, you are requested to attend an interview at the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad.

The following people should report to the reception at the Canadian High Commission – Immigration Section for the interview as follows:

NAME:

Your interview has been scheduled for:

Thursday 22nd January 2015, at 14:10PM

Please note that due to space and security constraints we request that you do not bring any people who are not included in your application. Only the persons whose names appear above will be permitted into the reception area of the Immigration Section. We request that you do not bring children under the age of 18 to the interview, unless they are required to attend. All unmarried children over the age of 18 years must accompany you to the interview.

If your sponsor is in Canada, he/she sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Islamabad. At the interview, please provide us with a phone number for your sponsor. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
If your sponsor is in Pakistan, he/she should accompany you to the interview.

Due to the security procedures in the Diplomatic Enclave, access to embassies and missions situated inside is restricted. Therefore, to reach the Canadian High Commission on the day of your interview, please arrive at the embarkation point for the Diplomatic Shuttle Service (on 3rd Avenue, leading towards Bari Imam & Quaid-i-Azam University) one to two hours before the interview time. The embarkation point can be reached by taking the Murree Road travelling in the direction of Murree, and turning left onto 3rd Avenue. The Diplomatic Shuttle service will transport you from the embarkation point to the High Commission. After the interview, you will use the same Shuttle Bus Service to return to the embarkation point.

It is advised that you do not bring luggage/large hand-bags/briefcases with you as you might be asked to leave them at the pick-up point. Mobile phones or other recording devices are not permitted inside the Canadian High Commission.

You must bring this letter to the interview along with:

- Original individual passports for each family member included in the application regardless of the age.

- Current phone number for your sponsor in Canada.

- Four recent passport size photographs for you and all dependents. (Please see attached for photo specifications)

- Marriage photos showing participation by relatives and family friends (Please label all photos, giving the names of persons in the photo, relationship to you, date and place the photo was taken).

- Post wedding/honeymoon photos taken with your sponsor and family members taken on different stages.

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406, and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote “Not Applicable”.

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

- Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months.

- Proof of contact and evidence of on-going relationship with your spouse: i.e. copies of e-mails, letters and greeting cards along with stamped envelopes, e-cards, telephone bills showing numbers dialled both from Pakistan and Canada and any other proof of contact you wish to submit. Used phone cards are not considered proof of contact.

- Proof of your sponsor's recent visits (if any). Submit copies of all pages of your sponsor's passport(s) showing entry and exit stamps.

- Any documentation previously requested that you have not already submitted.

If not already paid, please ask your sponsor to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You may send a scanned copy of the receipt to us via email. This is to facilitate and expedite the issuance of the visa, should your application be approved at the interview.

Any expenses incurred for this trip will be entirely your responsibility. This letter must not be taken as any assurance that your admission to Canada will be authorized. Therefore, you should not dispose of property, relinquish your employment or commit yourself in any way until you have been issued with immigration documentation which permits you to proceed to Canada as a permanent resident.

Please inform us within five (5) days of the date on this email about your intent to attend the interview. Please reply to this email ensuring that you do not change any of the wording in the subject line.

If you fail to attend the interview as scheduled, the examination of your application will be completed based on the information available on your application. Your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.

The Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
when u got this letter ? after remed? or with remed?

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
Ppl who got interview letter, do they know why are they called in for an interview?? If you ppl dont mind sharing the reason. Thanks

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
hladha said:
Ppl who got interview letter, do they know why are they called in for an interview?? If you ppl dont mind sharing the reason. Thanks
I have not received a letter but as per notes stated I was in Interview Queue. Because they misunderstood from my June 2014 correspondence (additional documents were req and I submitted a letter) that I wanted to remain in Pakistan with our 27 month old daughter after husband received his visa. I actually wrote the opposite.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Shena said:
Because their asking you bring along documents that means you will receive your PPR Shena In Sha Allah

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
yasmeen143 said:
Thanks a lot for the lovely prayer and wish. I wish you the same in sha Allah you have a great life a head of you full of happiness, success and health and wealth.
Jazak Allah for your duas. It means a lot to me. Such tough obstacles to endure for Immigration. :) :-X :-\ :(

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
canucks2014 said:
I am March 2013 case having sponsored my wife. Recently got PPR from LVO. Following is my timeline:

Feb 2014: File transfered to LVO.
Sep 2014: Request for Urdu Nikah nama.
Oct 2014: Request for RPRF and Re-Med.
Nov 2014: Passport request (no PPR1 and PPR2 separately. Just one request).

Wife was already in Canada on TRV so asked LVO if it is possible to send passport to their office. They asked to send passport to Ottawa office instead along with a copy of email and pre-paid envelope (PHEP required only if sending to LVO).

Good luck to everyone. We all deserve that.
Congratulations! Allumdullilah canucks2014 that is wonderful news. Awesome to hear that you are reunited.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
ASyed said:
Jazak Allah for your duas. It means a lot to me. Such tough obstacles to endure for Immigration. :) :-X :-\ :(
you are in interview que or you have your interview done?

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
ASyed said:
Because their asking you bring along documents that means you will receive your PPR Shena In Sha Allah

If they ask to bring docs so it's a good sign?

ASyed I hope all works out for you n your husband gets the visa with aafiyat inshaAllah.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
canucks2014 said:
I am March 2013 case having sponsored my wife. Recently got PPR from LVO. Following is my timeline:

Feb 2014: File transfered to LVO.
Sep 2014: Request for Urdu Nikah nama.
Oct 2014: Request for RPRF and Re-Med.
Nov 2014: Passport request (no PPR1 and PPR2 separately. Just one request).

Wife was already in Canada on TRV so asked LVO if it is possible to send passport to their office. They asked to send passport to Ottawa office instead along with a copy of email and pre-paid envelope (PHEP required only if sending to LVO).

Good luck to everyone. We all deserve that.

Hey bro please chk ur inbox

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
Shena said:

Dear Applicant,

This is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is being processed by the visa office in London, however you will be interviewed at the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad. Therefore, you are requested to attend an interview at the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad.

The following people should report to the reception at the Canadian High Commission – Immigration Section for the interview as follows:

NAME:

Your interview has been scheduled for:

Thursday 22nd January 2015, at 14:10PM

Please note that due to space and security constraints we request that you do not bring any people who are not included in your application. Only the persons whose names appear above will be permitted into the reception area of the Immigration Section. We request that you do not bring children under the age of 18 to the interview, unless they are required to attend. All unmarried children over the age of 18 years must accompany you to the interview.

If your sponsor is in Canada, he/she sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Islamabad. At the interview, please provide us with a phone number for your sponsor. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
If your sponsor is in Pakistan, he/she should accompany you to the interview.

Due to the security procedures in the Diplomatic Enclave, access to embassies and missions situated inside is restricted. Therefore, to reach the Canadian High Commission on the day of your interview, please arrive at the embarkation point for the Diplomatic Shuttle Service (on 3rd Avenue, leading towards Bari Imam & Quaid-i-Azam University) one to two hours before the interview time. The embarkation point can be reached by taking the Murree Road travelling in the direction of Murree, and turning left onto 3rd Avenue. The Diplomatic Shuttle service will transport you from the embarkation point to the High Commission. After the interview, you will use the same Shuttle Bus Service to return to the embarkation point.

It is advised that you do not bring luggage/large hand-bags/briefcases with you as you might be asked to leave them at the pick-up point. Mobile phones or other recording devices are not permitted inside the Canadian High Commission.

You must bring this letter to the interview along with:

- Original individual passports for each family member included in the application regardless of the age.

- Current phone number for your sponsor in Canada.

- Four recent passport size photographs for you and all dependents. (Please see attached for photo specifications)

- Marriage photos showing participation by relatives and family friends (Please label all photos, giving the names of persons in the photo, relationship to you, date and place the photo was taken).

- Post wedding/honeymoon photos taken with your sponsor and family members taken on different stages.

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406, and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote “Not Applicable”.

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

- Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months.

- Proof of contact and evidence of on-going relationship with your spouse: i.e. copies of e-mails, letters and greeting cards along with stamped envelopes, e-cards, telephone bills showing numbers dialled both from Pakistan and Canada and any other proof of contact you wish to submit. Used phone cards are not considered proof of contact.

- Proof of your sponsor's recent visits (if any). Submit copies of all pages of your sponsor's passport(s) showing entry and exit stamps.

- Any documentation previously requested that you have not already submitted.

If not already paid, please ask your sponsor to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You may send a scanned copy of the receipt to us via email. This is to facilitate and expedite the issuance of the visa, should your application be approved at the interview.

Any expenses incurred for this trip will be entirely your responsibility. This letter must not be taken as any assurance that your admission to Canada will be authorized. Therefore, you should not dispose of property, relinquish your employment or commit yourself in any way until you have been issued with immigration documentation which permits you to proceed to Canada as a permanent resident.

Please inform us within five (5) days of the date on this email about your intent to attend the interview. Please reply to this email ensuring that you do not change any of the wording in the subject line.

If you fail to attend the interview as scheduled, the examination of your application will be completed based on the information available on your application. Your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.

The Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
actually v good sign you will get visa on the same day inshallah tallah

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Assalam o alaikum friends,

sorry friends i was facing internet problem here so i can't browsing and now i am able to browse so here are

3.12.2014 TCS Numbers
23014761852 to 23014761881

Total: 29 PPS

i think some people already received their pps Congratulations i saw some names there...

thanks

fee amanullah

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Marchlove said:
you are in interview que or you have your interview done?
I'm in Interview Queue based on my notes from Oct 2014 but have no received any letter confirming... also submitted additional doc such as employment letter and rent letter for Mar 2015.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
hladha said:
If they ask to bring docs so it's a good sign?

ASyed I hope all works out for you n your husband gets the visa with aafiyat inshaAllah.
Jazak Allah hladha for your kind words and dua ameen In Sha Allah

Greatly appreciate it... I feel like I'm drowning at times but then I think Allah knows best and why I'm waiting for my family to be together again in Canada :) :-\ :( ::)

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
Aaja Aaja Mein Hoon Pyaar Tera (PPR)
Allah Allah intizar Tera Hooo
Oh Ho Aaja, Aha Aaja, Aha Ajaa
Ah Ah Aaja, Ah Aa Aja, Aha Ha Haa :p

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
ASyed said:
Jazak Allah hladha for your kind words and dua ameen In Sha Allah

Greatly appreciate it... I feel like I'm drowning at times but then I think Allah knows best and why I'm waiting for my family to be together again in Canada :) :-\ :( ::)

Absolutely!! He is the best of planners :)