Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
I don't have anyone's initials ... its like a system generated email for re-med.
Omini look here

Medical

MPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

LJF

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
Omini look here

Medical

MPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

LJF

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

Thanks for the share ... mine's completely flipped ...:::::::::::

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxx,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
Thanks for the share ... mine's completely flipped ...:::::::::::

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxx,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Yara its 2nd one. You did not get one more email stating that you have to undergo for med?

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
handsup said:
May Allah put us out of this frustrating PP with Visa wait soon
Ameen

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
Yara its 2nd one. You did not get one more email stating that you have to undergo for med?

Nope ... just this email with the attached 1017E ... maybe those requested for rePCC and other documents got the email from LJF and other VOs? It would make sense if that LJF email came from ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
Nope ... just this email with the attached 1017E ... maybe those requested for rePCC and other documents got the email from LJF and other VOs? It would make sense if that LJF email came from ldnimmigration @ international.gc.ca

Yar These are all predictions kay file straight fwd ho to ya wala vo ata ha complicated ho tou wo wala ata ha. I never been asked for repcc or anything extra except re-med so i got the re-med mail from LJF. This system works different than our thinking.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
Yar These are all predictions kay file straight fwd ho to ya wala vo ata ha complicated ho tou wo wala ata ha. I never been asked for repcc or anything extra except re-med so i got the re-med mail from LJF. This system works different than our thinking.

That's true. The moment we think we have started understanding their messed up system, something else comes along.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question guys..... Does Remed and Repcc means that eligibility process is complete ? Should i send proof of my recent Pak visit to LVO during which my wife received the above mentioned requests.

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
OmNi2012 said:
That's true. The moment we think we have started understanding their messed up system, something else comes along.
Haha, true.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adv2244 said:
Quick question guys..... Does Remed and Repcc means that eligibility process is complete ? Should i send proof of my recent Pak visit to LVO during which my wife received the above mentioned requests.
Yes, chances are eligibility is complete that's why they sent you re-med ... rePcc is for criminality check so that remains ..

Its optional cz they seem to be satisfied with ur proof of relationship ... if you wish to update them voluntarily you may send these ...

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
Hum jo merzi ker lian wik kehawet ha. Poori nai likhon ga thori si velger ho jya gi but aik hint say likhon ga :D. Punjabi man kehtay han

Wo jitnay merzi beray ho jaayn rehaty ---- -- nichay hi han :D. So hemari halet bi wesi hi ha hum jitnay merzi smart ben jayain cic kay samanay per hum nay rehna nichay hi ha . so chill :-*

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
Hum jo merzi ker lian wik kehawet ha. Poori nai likhon ga thori si velger ho jya gi but aik hint say likhon ga :D. Punjabi man kehtay han

Wo jitnay merzi beray ho jaayn rehaty ---- -- nichay hi han :D. So hemari halet bi wesi hi ha hum jitnay merzi smart ben jayain cic kay samanay per hum nay rehna nichay hi ha . so chill :-*

lolll yeahh man ... Yesterday I sent CIC a short email expressing my 'frustration' ... curious to see what their reply will be

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
lolll yeahh man ... Yesterday I sent CIC a short email expressing my 'frustration' ... curious to see what their reply will be
They will advice you to drink a chilling Pakola :p

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
They will advice you to drink a chilling Pakola :p
LOL they'll say more than that I hope on a good note ,,, cz I wrote some stuff which may make them go red ... and rightly so.