CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam, I would like to know how all of you would feel receiving a letter like this:

They requested my husbands Pass Port which they have had since July 07/14. They said all is ready to issue Visa.

Then Thursday after finding a site through their network for personal inquiry on our case we received a letter that it appears that it will take another few months to finish our case.

I hate the darn Canadian System.
They have lied so many times I cannot take it any longer. After receiving GCSM notes last year I sent a letter stating they had not started the Back Ground Check. They replied the next day saying June 24/13 that yes they had.
Then when my husband had his Interview July 07/14 the Visa Officer was shocked to see that it had not been started at all. He then said it could take 2 weeks or 2 months and we would be able to leave Pakistan before my Visa for here Expired which is Sept 09/14.

Please I need feed back in what to do. They have lied to us so many times its unbelievable ... Please help??

Last option file against cic you probably already know of "writ of mandamus" http://www.cba.org/cba/cle/pdf/Bellissimo.pdf

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam, I would like to know how all of you would feel receiving a letter like this:

They requested my husbands Pass Port which they have had since July 07/14. They said all is ready to issue Visa.

Then Thursday after finding a site through their network for personal inquiry on our case we received a letter that it appears that it will take another few months to finish our case.

They have lied so many times I cannot take it any longer. After receiving GCSM notes last year I sent a letter stating they had not started the Back Ground Check. They replied the next day saying June 24/13 that yes they had.
Then when my husband had his Interview July 07/14 the Visa Officer was shocked to see that it had not been started at all. He then said it could take 2 weeks or 2 months and we would be able to leave Pakistan before my Visa for here Expired which is Sept 09/14.

Please I need feed back in what to do. They have lied to us so many times its unbelievable ... Please help??
http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/mandamus

Mark Rosenblatt
416-367-3176
http://www.immigrate.net (works with David Rosenblatt)

Costs:
$3500 Federal Court Package
$300 per hour consultation fee (will be deducted from overall cost if you go with him)

Cases gone to Federal Court:
http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/d/s/index.do?cont=mark+rosenblatt&ref=&d1=&d2=&p=

Comments:
Claims to have been a lawyer since 1989. His first Federal court case dates back to 1998, though. Out of 36 cases battled, he won 16 and lost 20. The cases mostly involve refugees (about 25 of them) and some ten permanent resident visa cases. None of them involve delayed applications, rather the outcome.

Furthermore, he claims to have some insider information (perhaps he knows that the threat of Mandamus resolves most delayed cases within a few months? which we may already know from 3 people on this forum who went for Mandamus and claim success).

Lorne Waldman
http://www.lornewaldman.ca
Email: lorne.waldman@gmail.com
Cost: $3500 (Case settles before hearing), $5K (if it goes to hearing)
Comments: Perhaps the most proficient and up-to-date lawyer on mandamus issue. He attempted to gather people for a collective mandamus, which was not followed through.

$5K:

Matthew Jeffery
416-944-3267
Comments: He has lots of cases on Federal Court Decision database. Haven't gone through them in detail, but check it out.

Karen Kwan Anderson (Pace Law Firm)
416-734-0410
Comments: Claims to have had cases settled with CIC before, which is her explanation for why her name does not show up on Federal court database.

Hart A. Kaminker
416-840-0525 ext 105
Comments: His name does show up on Federal Court Decision database, but he seems to be mostly dealing with refugee cases (somehow this is a trend with a lot of lawyers doing Citizenship mandamus, that on Federal Court database they mainly show up for refugee cases).

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
shamail_haider said:
Any April, 2012 Applicant recently received PPR from Islamabad?
Am March 2012 applicant and still waiting :(

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:

micmac101 go public with your case. This is ridiculous!!

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u.incredible said:
Congratulations, you got only remedical request? Or additional documents police clearance??could you please tell me your sponsor is Candian Citizen or Permanent resident?
Please advise. My daughter in law received remed advice and e medical form IMM 1017. with her name,address, app.no,her own UCI.by email.last sat. But my grand daughter 18 month old didn't receive any medical check up request along with or separately. When she made an appointment with CIC panel physician, assistant told her to bring dependent alongwith for med.inspite she explained that no e med form for dependent received. She also sent email to London with proof (reply email from Ottawa for adding her daughter name in her file 16-17 months ago) 5 days ago but still no reply. How you feel the situation, please explain. Thanks

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Wajea said:
Salam to Every one !!!
Can anyone tell me is Embassies working because there are protests of Imran Khan & Tahir Ul Qadiri in Islamabad RED Zone near to Embassies Area
[/b]
Thanks
sister wajea. Assalamu alaikum. I read your question today. Every high commission , cic Islamabad also open now a days, because my cousin,s daughter take her family visa few days later. Her husband lives in Canada and her case was 2012. Allah ham sab ko kamyab kary aur yeh tension release ho. Take care. Naveed pcs.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Naqibee said:
Am March 2012 applicant and still waiting :(
I am here. :'(
Looks like most of delays are related to 2012 specially month of March.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Khawaja786 said:
Lets not say that please. Insha'Allah its a matter of time before we see our spouses here in Canada soon.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
do any any body know can we approach canada courts for our unnecessary delay in cases if so can you give me some information about lawyers.i want to proceed it i love my family

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Khawaja786 said:
march july and aug 2012 are most delay months

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
drmunir said:
Please advise. My daughter in law received remed advice and e medical form IMM 1017. with her name,address, app.no,her own UCI.by email.last sat. But my grand daughter 18 month old didn't receive any medical check up request along with or separately. When she made an appointment with CIC panel physician, assistant told her to bring dependent alongwith for med.inspite she explained that no e med form for dependent received. She also sent email to London with proof (reply email from Ottawa for adding her daughter name in her file 16-17 months ago) 5 days ago but still no reply. How you feel the situation, please explain. Thanks
Is not ur son the citizen? Bcoz If ur son is citizen then medical is not required for the child. If ur son is a permanent resident then yes u will have to add ur grand daughter in the process as dependent. Probably u didn't inform them about the baby?

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
My Medicals are expired since April of 2014. I have already set an appointment for my spouse on 26 Sep, 2014. I am doing medical voluntarily. So they don't delay me any further asking for it.
I am just curious if this helps my case in anyway? or I am just wasting my money or time??? Thanks

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
inexplored said:
My Medicals are expired since April of 2014. I have already set an appointment for my spouse on 26 Sep, 2014. I am doing medical voluntarily. So they don't delay me any further asking for it.
I am just curious if this helps my case in anyway? or I am just wasting my money or time??? Thanks
U can't set an appointment untile they ask u for it , caz it's waste of money , , just wait till they send u a request for that

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmunir said:
my son is PR. P applicant(my daughter in law) added her daughter name & sent its b c to Ottawa,because her application was at Ottawa at that time & Ottawa people sent reply email confirmation of additon of new born.