11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
munirdba said:
Yes today also they ask for my daughter birth certificate within 60 days .

here is my time line

Applied in Aug 2012
This is what i recived today

ear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please note that, as you may already be aware, this office has taken over responsibility for the processing of family-class applications from the Visa Office in Islamabad.

Please be advised that, in order for us to proceed with your application, we require the following items:

- If your child has a claim to Canadian citizenship, please provide us with the following: the child’s full birth certificate, showing both your names and/or the child’s Canadian passport. The child will require appropriate documentation of status before arriving in Canada.

- Repeat medical examination as your current medical expired in July 2013; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

If any documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document. Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 60 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 60 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

RME

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

38 Grosvenor Street

London/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Please advice should i send original of my daughter birth certificate or copy also can i scan and send or better to send via mail..

Thanks

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Honey Well 82 said:
Almost all the members who emailed to London office to know the location of their files got the reply that their files has been transferred to London on Feb 18th to Feb 24th-2014. Secondly last month all the applicants received email from CHC Islamabad that their files has been transferred to London Office for further process. I don't know you have got that email or not???

Dear xxxxx,

Please be advised that your application, file number F000xxxx, has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to ensure continued processing of your application. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing.

During this period of transition, we will be working hard to improve our service to you. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. Any unnecessary correspondence will delay and disrupt our attempts to improve our service.

We understand that your medical examination results may expire before we are in contact with you. To limit the expense to you, and to maximise your medical validity, we ask that you do not undertake new medical examinations until requested. Please do not contact us to advise that your medical examinations are expiring.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

If you have already submitted documents to the Canadian High Commission this information will be sent onward to London.

We appreciate your patience.

Email: LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
Mailing address:
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

As your application is now being processed in London, UK, we request that you direct all your correspondence to our office in London, rather than our office in Islamabad.
I didn't get any email from London.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
rehanXT said:
So i didnt get a reply :) ,,. so here it goes again..Re medical --- does anyonw knows how much time do they take to reply to a email and give us a test date here in pakistan. and is there any other way of contacting them as no one picks up the phone.
where are you from in Pakistan ? just go to IOM center with printed email and inform them about your situation if nothing is coming in your way !

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
Yea but apparently now they are not taking calls , just emails... we emailed last thursday and again today .

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
munirdba said:
Yes today also they ask for my daughter birth certificate within 60 days .

here is my time line

Applied in Aug 2012
I sponsored my husband in July 2012 n still waiting for remedical n passport request.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
mrashid123 said:
I'm confused.... wut application did u file in 2013?.... did ur wife already get PR?
Dear colleagues. This is my first post on this thread.... NEED YOUR HELP !!!

My friend and his wife are permanent residents of Canada. They had a baby birth outside Canada. Now they need to sponsor baby. My friend (husband) is going back to Canada in a month or so, and keen to bring his child in Canada.. Preparing for forms and documents . HUSBAND-WIFE Both are Canadian PR holders. Baby is 7 months old as of now.
Queries :-
1) Who has to fill the form of IM0008 (Generic application form).. the husband itself or it is child who is principal applicant to enter his/her name ? (child or father ? )
2) Immigration office requested for processing application :- London visa office or Islamabad visa office ?
3) Can he apply immediately after going back to Canada or he need to have a job/employment ? Baring in mind, it is not spouse sponsorship but 7 month old child sponsorship ?
4) Confusion over sponsorship evaluation form question No 4,5,6,7... never sponsored before, wife is already PR Holder via (FSW-Not sponsorship).
5) Do you advise to submit medical examination along with application ?
6) What is the fees ? 75 + 150 = 225 CAD ?
7) What are the processing times and chances. no employment as yet, recently landed, but Parents are PR holders and child is 7 months old, no PCC/BV/SC checks would be required...

Thank you ... Awaiting reply from any Allah Ka bunda who can reply to these queries..

THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND...HE IS NOT MEMBER...
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ANSWER QUERIES

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
munirdba said:
This is what i recived today

ear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please note that, as you may already be aware, this office has taken over responsibility for the processing of family-class applications from the Visa Office in Islamabad.

Please be advised that, in order for us to proceed with your application, we require the following items:

- If your child has a claim to Canadian citizenship, please provide us with the following: the child's full birth certificate, showing both your names and/or the child's Canadian passport. The child will require appropriate documentation of status before arriving in Canada.

- Repeat medical examination as your current medical expired in July 2013; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

If any documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document. Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 60 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 60 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

RME

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

38 Grosvenor Street

London/Londres W1K 4AA

Please advice should i send original of my daughter birth certificate or copy also can i scan and send or better to send via mail..

Thanks
Scan and send them that is way better than courier ,secure and fast. They did not mention to send original so you should send via email.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
mabmabs said:

My friend and his wife are permanent residents of Canada. They had a baby birth outside Canada. Now they need to sponsor baby. My friend (husband) is going back to Canada in a month or so, and keen to bring his child in Canada.. Preparing for forms and documents . HUSBAND-WIFE Both are Canadian PR holders. Baby is 7 months old as of now.
1) Who has to fill the form of IM0008 (Generic application form).. the husband itself or it is child who is principal applicant to enter his/her name ? (child or father ? )
2) Immigration office requested for processing application :- London visa office or Islamabad visa office ?
3) Can he apply immediately after going back to Canada or he need to have a job/employment ? Baring in mind, it is not spouse sponsorship but 7 month old child sponsorship ?
4) Confusion over sponsorship evaluation form question No 4,5,6,7... never sponsored before, wife is already PR Holder via (FSW-Not sponsorship).
7) What are the processing times and chances. no employment as yet, recently landed, but Parents are PR holders and child is 7 months old, no PCC/BV/SC checks would be required...

Thank you ... Awaiting reply from any Allah Ka bunda who can reply to these queries..

Man you or your friend should call CIC call center and they are the one who can answer these questions 100% right. Because if you will have any error in your forms your file will come back to you and you will waste a lot more time. So the best thing i would do to call CIC and will find out what exactly i have to do.

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
bishoo1 said:
where are you from in Pakistan ? just go to IOM center with printed email and inform them about your situation if nothing is coming in your way !
islamabad ... can we just go there without an appointment ?

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
shakeel1 said:
Scan and send them that is way better than courier ,secure and fast. They did not mention to send original so you should send via email.
I did applied for my child citizenship certificate in islamabad and have acknowledgement letter from them should i send that documents also

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
rehanXT said:
Mr Rehan

Did you apply in 2012 or 2013?
If its 2013 then its a hope of way out for us from a covered dark cave. 8)

I know you wrote 2013 but i just want to make double sure :D

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
f16 said:
Check you inbox
I m expecting a child soon too. Pls tell me the procedure
As well. My husband is canadian citizen I m in pakistan.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
rehanXT said:
Best way is to call them first thing in the morning..... someone usually picks up then.... tell them u already sent request in email but haven't received response

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
mabmabs said:

Ohhh ok.... It might be worthwhile for ur "friend" to join this thread....

I think if both parents are already PR's they don't have to "sponsor" the child..... isn't the child automatically a PR along with the parents??.... maybe someone more experienced can shed a light on this