Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
OMG im scared now. How am I gonna know for sure if they transferred my file? :O doesn't it say anything in the ecas? my ecas says medicals received, so islamabad or ottawa?

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
waiting110 said:
OMG im scared now. How am I gonna know for sure if they transferred my file? :O doesn't it say anything in the ecas? my ecas says medicals received, so islamabad or ottawa?
Well the only way to find out I guess is to email Ottawa and ISB, I emailed ISB twice they didn't reply. I bugged my MP thrice and finally he replied so I'll go on Monday to sign the waiver so I can know where the heck my file is to be on the safer side.

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConfusedMan said:
I have recently got married in Pakistan. We did nikah only however there was a formal ceremony and we have quite a few supporting documents in form of photos,emails,chat logs,telephone bills etc. Now, I am in the process of filing application for spousal sponsorship but I am a bit worried if not holding rukhsati may create delays and objections? I have been researching similar cases on different forums on internet and it does appear that the abovementioned situation may weaken my application. As , I have already returned to Canada to resume my job and studies , it is not possible for me to go back to my home country immediately for doing the rukhsati ceremony. I have been thinking of submitting my application with explanation that rukhsati would be held within one year and then after that I would update the visa office with additional details.

Is it the right way to proceed?
Dnt mention abt the ruhsati dnt tell them that its only nikah they ll not issue u a visa on nikah jdt tell them that u r married on this date nd give them supporting document if u ll mention that rukhsti ll n take place after one year then they ll surely felay ur case for one year this is same happen to my sis
so dnt take this risk if u do then
they ll ask a lot more proofs to prove ur marriage
They ll ask alot of questions on ur interview
thanks hopefully its help u

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
jerry84 said:
Well the only way to find out I guess is to email Ottawa and ISB, I emailed ISB twice they didn't reply. I bugged my MP thrice and finally he replied so I'll go on Monday to sign the waiver so I can know where the heck my file is to be on the safer side.
but don't you think if it says medicals received then the file should be in Islamabad because then what are they attaching the medicals too? I will wait until january and then start torturing them.

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
waiting110 said:
but don't you think if it says medicals received then the file should be in Islamabad because then what are they attaching the medicals too? I will wait until january and then start torturing them.
does urz say decision made thugh?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
waiting110 said:
You would think hun, but didn't you read hubby chubby's post. It scares me :(.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
jerry84 said:
You would think hun, but didn't you read hubby chubby's post. It scares me :(.
Qasam se yaaar im so done with immigration already. and the process just started for me .. by june 2013** ill land in karachi, dont give a fu*k if they give me crap about living in Pakistan for more than 3 months. I cant live like this anymore agar mere haath mai ho toh id love to leave on dec 18 right after my final! ..

a4syed

Sep 18, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-07-2011
File Transfer...
08-07-2011
Waiting110, I just noticed your countdown signature.... I wouldn't recommend going to Pakistan in June!!!!! I went there last June and the temperatures there were terrible. I had to live in Murree area the whole time i was there.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
a4syed said:
Waiting110, I just noticed your countdown signature.... I wouldn't recommend going to Pakistan in June!!!!! I went there last June and the temperatures there were terrible. I had to live in Murree area the whole time i was there.
lol garmi isnt a problem even though i whine the whole time im there. I went down in july 2011 and then in june 2012 to get married and got married in july! so hot but as long as im with him doesnt matter :)

a4syed

Sep 18, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-07-2011
File Transfer...
08-07-2011
I wish I could go soon to see my wife as well....I am running out of excuses to give to my boss :( I have been there twice in 2012 already so now I have to wait for my regularly scheduled 2013 vacation. I hate this waiting game!! I never had to wait for anything so desperately for so long!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
a4syed said:
I wish I could go soon to see my wife as well....I am running out of excuses to give to my boss :( I have been there twice in 2012 already so now I have to wait for my regularly scheduled 2013 vacation. I hate this waiting game!! I never had to wait for anything so desperately for so long!
oh im so glad m still a student. quitting my job anyways soo its so much easier to visit him

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
waiting110 said:
Qasam se yaaar im so done with immigration already. and the process just started for me .. by june 2013** ill land in karachi, dont give a fu*k if they give me crap about living in Pakistan for more than 3 months. I cant live like this anymore agar mere haath mai ho toh id love to leave on dec 18 right after my final! ..
same yo... i seriously dunt knw wat deyr upto wid mi file ... n nw i js dont guve a fuck all i worry abt is js rushing up mi university in a yr or max 1.5yr n den m gng to dubai permenantly.... i just dont wana stress miself more wid dis immigration ting...n if i get a chance during comin summer wid mi summer skool n alll i would wanna skip Asap ...
dis waiting game is js ridiculous n its js making me insane day by day :(

ConfusedMan

Nov 27, 2012
SD1234 said:
Dnt mention abt the ruhsati dnt tell them that its only nikah they ll not issue u a visa on nikah jdt tell them that u r married on this date nd give them supporting document if u ll mention that rukhsti ll n take place after one year then they ll surely felay ur case for one year this is same happen to my sis
so dnt take this risk if u do then
they ll ask a lot more proofs to prove ur marriage
They ll ask alot of questions on ur interview
thanks hopefully its help u
Thanks bro

The problem is how not to disclose that its only rukhsati, there are questions regarding cohabitation and honeymoon etc in the immigration forms

Regards

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
ConfusedMan said:
Thanks bro

The problem is how not to disclose that its only rukhsati, there are questions regarding cohabitation and honeymoon etc in the immigration forms

Regards
you can say that there was no honeymoon .... as my husband was here for 3 weeks and our wedding was in 2nd weeek so honeymoon was not possible at that time becuase teher were many relatives and family members who were visiting for a frst time so we didnt went anywhere ... n we explained this reason in applicatin form as well