ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
ibi said:
i have great news to share.

today we recieved PPR. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:

Embassy must have copies and all information within 7 days from today. i will provide more info about what was included in the letter when i get back home in a few days. soo happy!!!!!!!
Mubarak Congratulations Facilitation :-* :-* :-*

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Omer Qureshi said:
Actually My Wife Sponsored me in Sep, 2012 and i got email from London VO and Now waiting for PPR 2 i would Suggest to have Case Specific Enquiry regarding your Case. I Pray that you receive Correspondance Soon from London VO.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi
When did you order Gcms notes? Is your wife citizen or PR?how do you know that your file is transferred to London in January 2014?

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
I checked this morning the online status and Still mine is showing application received only. Waited for almost close to 30 months already

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibi said:
i have great news to share.

today we recieved PPR. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:

Embassy must have copies and all information within 7 days from today. i will provide more info about what was included in the letter when i get back home in a few days. soo happy!!!!!!!

Congrats ibi!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
Mubarak Congratulations Facilitation :-* :-* :-*
Shakeel bhai un aunty se zara aur source lagwaoo yaar ... kahan tak pachonchay 2013 ke cases :p

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
Shakeel bhai un aunty se zara aur source lagwaoo yaar ... kahan tak pachonchay 2013 ke cases :p
Bhai G. August 18th say ap her roz suno ga ya agaya wo agaya :D 2013 walaon ko INSHALLAH . Bus dua kro

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
So Aug 2013 case... they ordered additional documents on April 13 which were deliverd on April 22 ( according to fedex tracking number) Ordered GCMC notes which i recived on July 28.. it had no trace of documents recived .. i eamiled them and today called my MP to find also.. this is what he said:

I will find out from my source , will inform you in 10 days but they told me not to push them too much or they will flag the file. so dont bother them too much.

You guys think he was just saying it so i dont follow up much ?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
rehanXT said:
So Aug 2013 case... they ordered additional documents on April 13 which were deliverd on April 22 ( according to fedex tracking number) Ordered GCMC notes which i recived on July 28.. it had no trace of documents recived .. i eamiled them and today called my MP to find also.. this is what he said:

I will find out from my source , will inform you in 10 days but they told me not to push them too much or they will flag the file. so dont bother them too much.

You guys think he was just saying it so i dont follow up much ?
Mr Rehan
I would like to tell you something.

I mentioned in my old posts that do not bother or push CIC for any inquiry or unusual things but some members took it as a fun. But trust me its 100% true if you bother them about your files irregular things like where is my file my case status or when i ll get some updates etc then they do that for sure.

If you have a serious inquiry like your waiting time passed for any update then you can contact to them and they reply you. My suggestion is do not push them let them do as they want to because in the they will do what they want to do so MP or Prime Minister they can do nothing in that case because for them its highly security procedure and no one can approach to CIC for something special.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
Mr Rehan
I would like to tell you something.

I mentioned in my old posts that do not bother or push CIC for any inquiry or unusual things but some members took it as a fun. But trust me its 100% true if you bother them about your files irregular things like where is my file my case status or when i ll get some updates etc then they do that for sure.

If you have a serious inquiry like your waiting time passed for any update then you can contact to them and they reply you. My suggestion is do not push them let them do as they want to because in the they will do what they want to do so MP or Prime Minister they can do nothing in that case because for them its highly security procedure and no one can approach to CIC for something special.
Shakeel bhai does that include ordering GCMS Notes?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
Bhai

I think if you order notes on regular basis like every month you order notes every month you order notes then it can be because whenever your notes being printed they see latest order from applicant. So this is what i think but some members saying that it does.t make any difference. If its does,t make any difference then why those applicants who ordered notes second time are not getting it so far. May be i am wrong here but this is what my opinion.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
shakeel1 said:
Bhai

I think if you order notes on regular basis like every month you order notes every month you order notes then it can be because whenever your notes being printed they see latest order from applicant. So this is what i think but some members saying that it does.t make any difference. If its does,t make any difference then why those applicants who ordered notes second time are not getting it so far. May be i am wrong here but this is what my opinion.

I ordered notes first time in june 2014 but i did not send IM 5744 and they replied me next day to send that form and after i sent them that one i got automatic reply and exactly after one month i got my notes.

2nd When i read my notes i saw CSQ was missing in file but i got that in August 2013 . So i sent them Copy of CSQ and i got reply very next day that your CSQ has been added in your wife,s file.

The thing is they reply for sure but the reasonable demands and inquiries.

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
shakeel1 said:
Bhai G. August 18th say ap her roz suno ga ya agaya wo agaya :D 2013 walaon ko INSHALLAH . Bus dua kro
And what about July,2012 applicants??

2c

Star Member
May 19, 2008
OmNi2012 said:
this is what happens,

when ever you place an inquiry for which your file needs to be pulled out goes back at the end of the line instead of going back at the location from where it has been pulled out.

I like this system very much, classical example of lethargic operation.

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
2c said:
this is what happens,

when ever you place an inquiry for which your file needs to be pulled out goes back at the end of the line instead of going back at the location from where it has been pulled out.

I like this system very much, classical example of lethargic operation.
And can I ask about the authenticity of this information. If you order Electronic notes the physical file is not even touched

2c

Star Member
May 19, 2008
shinningstar said:
And can I ask about the authenticity of this information. If you order Electronic notes the physical file is not even touched
this is the information, I have been supplied by CIC when I applied for my immigration (it could be outdated).

I never requested and information from CIC office and my case was processed within 6 months (from start to end)
even though I have some questionable visas on my passport, but all went fine.