Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Nobody minds helping the other person .. But its the questions like when will I get remed ? When will I get ppr? When will they process my case? These are some kinda questions which ticks off most of the people especially if the person asking the question applied recently .. Nobody knows anybody's case's progress .. Appply for gcms notes if u want solid answers ..

Heck i dont even know whats going on wiith my case or another person's case who applied in april 2012 and never got remed .. And waiting for more than 2 years

aaliyan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Visa Office......
OTT / ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2012
File Transfer...
nov 2012
Med's Request
june 17th 2014...
Med's Done....
aug 2012 (1st).....1st july 2014(2nd)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR1 june 17th 2014....PPR2 july 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on 22 july 2014
thankyou everyyy one over here. this has been alot of help throughout. i pray for every single person on this forum. May God bless you all. and y'all get your visas soon AMEEN.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hello everyone.
Does anyone know what is
"canadian immigration act ATI act 16(1)"

Itssome kind of relief to immigration applicant but what kind of relief exactly is it.
Plz reply

macboy

Jun 6, 2014
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
Doc's Request.
Re Med: 17 Jun 2014 with Re-PCC
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
26 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 And PPR 2 - Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
I have nothing against anyone and i truly wish and pray that everyone gets done with this process asap. However, when I read new applicants getting worried, I cannot help but remember the time when a lot of 2011 applicants would get riled up by 2012 applicants the same time last year. My comment which was deleted earlier stands true - Have a cup of tea, enjoy some pakoras, celebrate Eid and enjoy life. This time will fly away and before you know it, all of us will be with our loved ones InshaAllah.

As mentioned by waiting110, no one knows anything about about the other person's file, when they have absolutely no idea as to what is going on with their own file.

Remember, we are all in this together...Enjoy the ride while it lasts...enough of the sorry messages about our own-selves...Time for some POSITIVITY... :)

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Okay i have an idea. If somebody posts a question that you are unsure of, then simply dont answer...whats the point of arguing? Stay calm..we are all going through the same thing. We should understand echother instead of taking our frustrations out on one another

Relax

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
macboy said:
I have nothing against anyone and i truly wish and pray that everyone gets done with this process asap. However, when I read new applicants getting worried, I cannot help but remember the time when a lot of 2011 applicants would get riled up by 2012 applicants the same time last year. My comment which was deleted earlier stands true - Have a cup of tea, enjoy some pakoras, celebrate Eid and enjoy life. This time will fly away and before you know it, all of us will be with our loved ones InshaAllah.

As mentioned by waiting110, no one knows anything about about the other person's file, when they have absolutely no idea as to what is going on with their own file.

Remember, we are all in this together...Enjoy the ride while it lasts...enough of the sorry messages about our own-selves...Time for some POSITIVITY... :)
Agreed!! We posted a kinda similar post at the same time! :)

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
macboy said:

+ 1

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Came on forum after a long time to check out the progress and highly disappointed by the way this forum has been taken over by some new ill mannered and frustrated members who dont know how to communicate decently.. As macboy has said that we are all in this together so no point of pulling each other's leg and taking out frustrations here on members.. This is just killing the main aim of this forum that is to help each other and calm each other down instead of abusing and using offensive languages.. May Allah makes this journey easier for all of us and we get over with this turmoil soon inshaa'Allah may it be 2012 cases or 2013 cases.. Aameen.

Calm down everyone! We are all in same boat!

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
shakeel1 said:
So smarty i hope someone will able to make you understand because 2013 applicants are directly LONDON movers not isbd :'( then London or may be still in hell(isbd) :p
That is not true, only applicant form late 2013 got their file sent directly to London.

if you applied in May/june 2013, why you have a transfer date for Feb 2014 in your timeline? your file is probably first sent to Islamabad then later to London.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
ariesking said:
That is not true, only applicant form late 2013 got their file sent directly to London.

if you applied in May/june 2013, why you have a transfer date for Feb 2014 in your timeline? your file is probably first sent to Islamabad then later to London.
because when I received my AOR they mentioned in the letter that they have sent my file to Isbd. But in June I e mailed to London and they confirmed that my file is in london so therefore I wrote isbd to London but after received notes I read that file was transferred to London directlyand never been to isbd. Now you will ask my primary and secondary visa office. So my primary visa office is isbd and secondary 8s London now you will ask why london is secondary so the answer is because after all the approval the visa will be stamp in isbd because by law you can not send passport out of Pakistan via courier. So this is all the story and hope works for your understanding.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
shakeel1 said:
If some one did not provide the emaid while filed the application thats not a bif deal. But after application was filed it was reviewed by officers and they proved that because there was no mistake. So hope thise stupid thing is clear to those who think that file get approves withiut any review. Anyways to understand this deeply things someone needs a thing which they BRAIN ;D but some are empty fromthis part of body. :-\ like this
We all should pray for those who are missing that part and hope they will be the part of us sometime :D
Now come to the notes the answer is available in the question How listen now
In my notes the address is same for applicant and sponsor person. This is the example when the files transferred electroniclly and they do mistake there. so its mean if in my electronic file the address mistake can happen then its normal that 2012 still pending applicant whos file transferred electroniclly they are missing documents it can be any thing . worng Address DOB pp number.
So smarty i hope someone will able to make you understand because 2013 applicants are directly LONDON movers not isbd :'( then London or may be still in hell(isbd) :p
So take a chill and hopefully we 2013 applicants are getting soon what we are hoping for.INSHALLAH And i ll do special pray for you too. because in this fourm we have to help each other and give them courage not to argue or fight.
2013 Applicant please pray for 2012 too becauase afterall they are our bro and sis. GOD BLESS ALL OF US
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Islamabad
App. Filed.......: 08-2012
Don't forget to share how you get so high while typing cause you are stoned dude.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
shakeel1 said:
because when I received my AOR they mentioned in the letter that they have sent my file to Isbd. But in June I e mailed to London and they confirmed that my file is in london so therefore I wrote isbd to London but after received notes I read that file was transferred to London directlyand never been to isbd. Now you will ask my primary and secondary visa office. So my primary visa office is isbd and secondary 8s London now you will ask why london is secondary so the answer is because after all the approval the visa will be stamp in isbd because by law you can not send passport out of Pakistan via courier. So this is all the story and hope works for your understanding.
In your sponsorship approval letter, CIC should have mentioned which visa office they are sending your application to.

Other then that i am not interested in your application, i have plenty of my own stuff to worry about.

I just mentioned the fact, because i applied in late 2013 and my file was directly sent to London, and it was mentioned in the sponsorship approval letter.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Bunty123 said:
Came on forum after a long time to check out the progress and highly disappointed by the way this forum has been taken over by some new ill mannered and frustrated members who dont know how to communicate decently.. As macboy has said that we are all in this together so no point of pulling each other's leg and taking out frustrations here on members.. This is just killing the main aim of this forum that is to help each other and calm each other down instead of abusing and using offensive languages.. May Allah makes this journey easier for all of us and we get over with this turmoil soon inshaa'Allah may it be 2012 cases or 2013 cases.. Aameen.

Calm down everyone! We are all in same boat!
I remember you! and remember your 2013 status .. we are half way through 2014 now and still waiting ......

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
waiting110 said:
I remember you! and remember your 2013 status .. we are half way through 2014 now and still waiting ......
Yeah I remember you too! Yeah man still waiting! Dont know when this all will be over! Hopefully soon inshaa'Allah!

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hello everyone.
Does anyone know what is
"canadian immigration act ATI act 16(1)"
Itssome kind of relief to immigration applicant but what kind of relief exactly is it.
Plz reply