Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Congratulations :)

beeba-bacha said:
Asalam-o-Alikum ,,all members....just want to inform that today spouse got TRV visa for 6 mnts validity.
beside Spouse Sponsorship application is still underprocess and got AOR in July,2012..
Million thanks to Almighty ALLAH and also Thank you so much CHC-isb for the approval of TRV application.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venture said:
Congrats. A sigh of relief for you!

Just a few questions:
1. Would this temporary stay count towards the stay required under PR? NO
2. Was TRV submitted through any consultant? NO, through Gerry's visa . http://www.visadropbox.com/

3. Your opinion on if this could delay the sponsorship process?no i dnt think so,rest ALLAH knows well...

Thanks.
Thanks for ur greetings,my answers are given above in red font beside ur questions.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
I think this list is very long ... n many things in this list are optional ... i have seen people applying with limited documents that are hardly 9-10 and they got TRV

Basilzaman said:
For TRV it it usually takes about 3 months to process it.

For those who want to apply for the TRV, the golden rules are that you need to convince the Visa Officer of the following 4 things -

1- Your marriage is legitimate
*To prove this attach all documents from shadi,honeymoon etc, basically everything u put in your sponsorship application.

2- Your are able to financially support your husband/wife when he/she is in Canada
*Show your household income, your income, your bank statements, your wifes bank statements, salary stubs, your tax assessment, T4, her fathers bank statements. The rule here is that your wife should have access to 10k for every month she is in Canada visiting you. Show this money

3- Your husband/wife will return to Pakistan.
*Discuss the dates on arrival, departure, flight#'s, length of stay, what you intend to do, purpose of visit, where she will be staying etc. If your wife works, then show documentation to prove that she works and she needs to be back in a certain period of time. If she is in school, show that her school fees are paid and get a letter from the principal showing that she needs to be starting school at a certain date. If she doesnt work or go to school, then show that she has assets in Paksitan, if she doesnt have any assets, then show her family assets, which prove that she is well established in Pakistan.

4- Your husband/wife will not become a burden on Canada in any way shape or form
*Get travellers insurance for the same time period that she will be visiting. Outline what your finances and expenditures will look like during her visit, what you guys expect to spend, where you plan to visit. Explicitly state that you will be taking full responsibility of her financial needs during her visit in a notarized document. (mobile notaries/lawyers take $10 to notarize documents, they will come to your house or meet you in a public place) Notarized documents really gives that added touch of seriousness and authenticity to your claims.

You may included the following in your TRV application:

Completed forms
A notarized letter of invitation
A notarized copy of my passport
A letter from my employer stating my salary and position.
A bank statement which shows >$10k in my bank account
Travellers insurance I bought for the time my wife will be visiting me
A letter which shows how much my household income is
A letter from my MP which supports my case, a letter which he forwarded to High commissioner of Canada to Pakistan Ross Hynes on our behalf.
~100 Pictures from our wedding maiyoon mehndi shadi ruksati walima functions
~70 pictures from our honeymoon
E-tickets and boarding passes from our honeymoon
Copy of the invitation card from our wedding
All receipts from our wedding
All receipts from honeymoon
Copy of our marriage certificate and notarized translation
A letter from her parents giving her permission and giving me temporary custody of her (wife is <18)
Bank statement from her fathers account showing >10k Canadian dollars
School letter stating that she needs to be back in school in September and that her fees are paid for next year
Copy of her birth certificate
Her police clearances
Copy of her medical which we did for the spousal sponsorship
My tax assessment and T4
An affidavit signed by me and an oath taken infront of a lawyer that I will take her complete financial responsibility during her visit and will send her back and that she needs to start school...
A copy of the Canada Post slip which states that I have sent the spouse sponsorship application
A copy of the tracking information which states that the application was received in Mississauga on Feb 27th
2 Passport sized photos of my wife
A letter of intent stating that she needs to visit me because my vacation days are exhausted at work. And spending time apart is very hard and strenuous on our marriage.
People on that thread got their passport's back with a VISA, but a lot of people have been getting rejections recently as well. So its really a hit/miss

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all members for ur wishes...
few tips I am posting here abt TRV application, i am sure they will help those are willing to apply.
The most important document of ur application is the "INVITATION LETTER". This document will explain the details abt ur visit and a convincing source for Visa Officer. Remember dnt lie write each and every thing clear with solid reasons. dnt think abt the length of letter, 4 /5 pages is the normal length. kindly note VO read each word of ur letter and embassy also takes a backend enquiry in Canada of the person who is inviting.
Along with the invitation letter enclose the following documents.
• TRV form-IMM -5257,- Apply for single entry visa,
• Family details form – IMM-5645
• Payment slip (green colour) selected branches of standard chartered bank accept the payments.
• A copy of passport
• Copy of PR
• Copy of medical card
• Copy of driving license
• Copy of immigration letter / AOR
• Current year Tax document/ T4
• Bank statement atleast for 6 months- > 10k CD$
• Letter of employer – Stating designation and annual salary
• Return ticket- dnt buy just sent them booking
• Marriage certificate in english
• Nikkak Nama in English
• CNIC and verification slip of applicant
• Original passport/s of applicant
• Two Photos of applicant, meeting the requirement specified by CHC.
• Proof/s that the applicant will return before the visa expiry date.

best of luck....

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Hi, Congrats to you.

Can you explain "Proof/s that the applicant will return before the visa expiry date" in more detail. What kind of proof should we give ?

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need ur help

1.can u plz share ur invitation letter and cover letter if u have time or send a template for both plzzz it jst a request

2.I dnt work and no bank balance how can I write and convince them for my return

3.can I give my parents bank accounts detail as I m 28 nt under 18

4 my sis also lives in canada and should I make another invitation from her and one from my husbnd

5 my husbnd dnt hav much money in bank but he withdraw pay check every week from bank would that detail b enough

6 my father inlaw has a good bank balance should I ask him to write a invitation with a record of bank?

How can I show them that we talk on skype?
really thanks

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
I got a question! see currently I work part time at a store. next semester is about 5 courses for me and im thinkin to quit work .. is it going to negatively impact my file as I already told them I work part time. Will I have to send in new forms or what?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
now see I know income isnt required for spousal sponsorship but em just saying in regards to the form which say i am currently employed.

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:
now see I know income isnt required for spousal sponsorship but em just saying in regards to the form which say i am currently employed.
Hi waiting
I think u must not quit or change ur job until u got an approval once u r approved by canada snd ur file tramsfer to isb then u can do. Job change or quit
after the file transfer they dnt inquire the sponsr then they inquire only the person being sponsored
wait for other suggestions

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
beeba-bacha said:
Thanks for ur greetings,my answers are given above in red font beside ur questions.
Thanks a lot for your response.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
asap-pls said:
Hi, Congrats to you.

Can you explain "Proof/s that the applicant will return before the visa expiry date" in more detail. What kind of proof should we give ?

u needs to show our strong links in Pakistan ..

this includes
bonafied certificate which states that you belong to this university or company

letter which shows that you have got leave from your university or company where you work and you needs to be back when your vacation is over

family registration certificate which shows that you have other family members in Pakistan. for example your parents
etc etc ... any evidence which supports that you will be back can be your proof.

i submitted bonafied issued from my university........ page of annual calender given in my student hand book which shows vacation for that time period thats it

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
I agree with you SD1234

SD1234 said:
Hi waiting
I think u must not quit or change ur job until u got an approval once u r approved by canada snd ur file tramsfer to isb then u can do. Job change or quit
after the file transfer they dnt inquire the sponsr then they inquire only the person being sponsored
wait for other suggestions

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
SD1234 said:
I need ur help

1.can u plz share ur invitation letter and cover letter if u have time or send a template for both plzzz it jst a request

2.I dnt work and no bank balance how can I write and convince them for my return

3.can I give my parents bank accounts detail as I m 28 nt under 18

4 my sis also lives in canada and should I make another invitation from her and one from my husbnd

5 my husbnd dnt hav much money in bank but he withdraw pay check every week from bank would that detail b enough

6 my father inlaw has a good bank balance should I ask him to write a invitation with a record of bank?

How can I show them that we talk on skype?
really thanks

i might be wrong.. so u should confirm with any senior but for 6th question i belive you should ask any particular person to write invitation letter becoz the more family members you will show in canada.. then they will doubt that you will return at the expiry of visa. because often chc dont give study visa if he/she have family members in canada who didnt return back after there studies and now holding PR.

Zohnee

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
i sent them two months back and never heard from them.. wondering if i have to write to them again..

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
I want to ask if my husband has switched his job after filing my application then does he need to inform CHC Isl? If not, will it impact our processing?