Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
adv2244 said:
Thanks for all the comments guys , i'll send all the documents through snail mail rather than email this time.

I am a Dec 2012 applicant and no the e Cas has not changed still Application received
so who got this mail....sponsor or applicant?????

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
KingKhan1 said:
don't worry ano u pass the medical....i am also 2012 July applicant but I didn't receive anything since October 2012.
yes we july 2012 applicants are suffering the most.. :( you will hear something soon. atleast people who got remedical from LVO are getting ppr sooner than us who got remedicl from islmbd but still waiting for ppr..getting hopes so high from past 7 months...

I m just hating LVO so much right now what good they had done to those who r waiting so long aftr remedical.. :'( nothing just more n more wait, this was what islmd had done and this is wht LVO doing to us right now.. when people from late 2013 are even getting the visas...
It took LVO 5 months to send me the confirmation email about my file then how much time will they take for ppr issuance when 7 months had passed already.. only LVO n Allah knows.
I had been very patient with all this but done with this stupid LVO fast processing right now..

KingKhan1

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet !!!
AOR Received.
No
File Transfer...
October 2012
Med's Request
December 2014
Med's Done....
December 24,2014
Interview........
26th January 2015, Cleared :)
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015...At the time of interview ALHAMDULLIAH :)
LANDED..........
26th April 2015 :)
ano987 said:
yes we july 2012 applicants are suffering the most.. :( you will hear something soon. atleast people who got remedical from LVO are getting ppr sooner than us who got remedicl from islmbd but still waiting for ppr..getting hopes so high from past 7 months...

I m just hating LVO so much right now what good they had done to those who r waiting so long aftr remedical.. :'( nothing just more n more wait, this was what islmd had done and this is wht LVO doing to us right now.. when people from late 2013 are even getting the visas...
It took LVO 5 months to send me the confirmation email about my file then how much time will they take for ppr issuance when 7 months had passed already.. only LVO n Allah knows.
I had been very patient with all this but done with this stupid LVO fast processing right now..
yes.i read the forum that before July 2012 applicants case almost completed 27 to 28 months...they all are the cases that isl,hanging to wait.but lvo work and complete the cases with in due to time period lke 32months....now is our turn .now we can see how lvo handle after June cases...islamabd embassy is worlds fullish embassy.that they did not work and transfer the load to London embassy.

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all,

does any one have the latest timeline for pakistani applicants ? is it 11 months or still 32 months ?

KingKhan1

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet !!!
AOR Received.
No
File Transfer...
October 2012
Med's Request
December 2014
Med's Done....
December 24,2014
Interview........
26th January 2015, Cleared :)
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015...At the time of interview ALHAMDULLIAH :)
LANDED..........
26th April 2015 :)
Wifenumber1 said:
Salam to all,

does any one have the latest timeline for pakistani applicants ? is it 11 months or still 32 months ?
still 32 months because in cic website there is mention separately Pakistan timeline that is 32 months....if cic remove the Pakistani timeline then we say Pakistan spouse timeline has been changed according to England timeline equal to Pakistan timeline.that is 11months...i know that didn't do because the bad situation of the country....
2013 cases didn't complete in 11 months.it will take minimum 18 to 20 months to complete.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Wifenumber1 said:
Salam to all,
Contact this person on facebook, she is a corporate lawyer who apparently deals with immigration. She will be able to answer your questions.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHC-islamabad-and-London/1433438176942003

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
After looking at all this I realized one thing that it is really important to keep yourself updated through GCMS notes as well as update your VO by sending additional proofs .. They want us to not take this process for granted.. They want to see quality and quantity of our proof ..

And yes dont email documents .. Courier so you can also track .. A few thousand rupees will save you a few months..

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:
After looking at all this I realized one thing that it is really important to keep yourself updated through GCMS notes as well as update your VO by sending additional proofs .. They want us to not take this process for granted.. They want to see quality and quantity of our proof ..

And yes dont email documents .. Courier so you can also track .. A few thousand rupees will save you a few months..
agreed, but ldnimmigration does send an acknowledgement of the email. I wonder if this is sufficient for tracking purposes.

----- Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à LDN (IMMIGRATION) -----

The London visa office has received your email. We’ll reply within 28 days. Don’t resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you’ve submitted new information, we’ll update your file without replying.
-----------------

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kman said:
agreed, but ldnimmigration does send an acknowledgement of the email. I wonder if this is sufficient for tracking purposes.

----- Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION) /Message d'origine à LDN (IMMIGRATION) -----

The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28 days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'll update your file without replying.
-----------------

This auto-reply confirms your mail has been received in their generic inbox ... sometimes people don't even receive this auto-reply.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
kman said:

----- Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION) /Message d'origine à LDN (IMMIGRATION) -----

The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28 days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'll update your file without replying.
-----------------

Yup i have received that too but im pretty sure they have a system to divide the emails .. Separate case enquiries .. Separate case updates .. Separate additional POR .. So im saying the email can 'disappear' while separating it ..

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Its just one of those save ur butt for ur own good thing to courier instead of email ..

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
OK so i copy paste my whole skype log into word pad .......but is it legit ....or LDVO gonna accept it ......coz i tried to do different method the forum members suggested but mujh se nahi ho raha .....giving me errors ......what to do........anyone else has done this and send it to LDVO......plz reply :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
so-lonely said:
OK so i copy paste my whole skype log into word pad .......but is it legit ....or LDVO gonna accept it ......coz i tried to do different method the forum members suggested but mujh se nahi ho raha .....giving me errors ......what to do........anyone else has done this and send it to LDVO......plz reply :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I copy pasted mine and it was accepted. If u want send a few screen shots of whatsapp