Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
URGENT HELP NEEDED..........
can some1 plz tell me how to print my skype logs .......going over n over again but no avail.........plz help guys........and no i dont have the option of screen shot.........
can i copy and paste the whole log content into ms word .....is it ok or not...plz plz plz ....pretty plz

wait123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
so-lonely said:
can some1 plz tell me how to print my skype logs .......going over n over again but no avail.........plz help guys........and no i dont have the option of screen shot.........
can i copy and paste the whole log content into ms word .....is it ok or not...plz plz plz ....pretty plz
You can take screen shots and print them

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so-lonely said:
there in a prt sc (print screen) button on your keyboard press it and then open paint application paste it by pressing ctrl+v now give iy a name and save

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farahmed said:
there in a prt sc (print screen) button on your keyboard press it and then open paint application paste it by pressing ctrl+v now give iy a name and save
because you said you don't have screen shot option I explained that u can actually save screen shots like this

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
hubby chubby said:
1) exactly, there is no queue in this process. Though that doesn't mean since 2 or so members in your timeline have recieved ppr that automatically means that every aug 2013 member shall recieve ppr. Like you said there is no queue. Its luck/destiny or whatever else you want to call it.

2) Timeline does not go by "sex" of applicant. There isn't written anywhere on cic website that male applicants will take longer than female applicants. I have a few friends whose husbands reached canada before many wife cases (Mine wife case included). Every case is different, because every case has a different visa officer. Visa officer decide the length of your case. Not being male or female (its just a myth that husband cases take longer)

Exactly there is not a rule which says Female cases faster than male. But Sir you should check the track history of case processing timings of male and female cases and you will come to know the ratio of time. Its not me is saying this thing its a track record which tells us about all.

And some people who,s cases have gone over limit of time they might have 2nd marriage. which off course is very normal. Its mean there are some rules and regulations apply on the kind of case. I appreciate your seniority on this form but at some cases you have to think beyond the boundary
as CIC Visa officers do .
So there is no myth has been created there is reality behind this myth. Good day

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emanR said:
INSHA ALLAH ur turn will come soon...
Inshaa Allah!

emanR just curious, do you mind sharing why they invited you for an interview? Is yours a nikkah only case?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
N.Ali said:
waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.................................... :'(

nothing yet for early 2003 candidates
I think its 2013 not 2003 ;D

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
my wife in canada told me just now that immigration people have sent back my orignal docs to canada, what does that mean?? do they send back the orignal docs before visa?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
so-lonely said:
Download this application: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/skype_log_view.html
Open it and it will show you all the logs for your account, you may need to delete the unnecessary columns [record# etc]. You can copy the whole thing and edit it in Excel as you need.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N.Ali said:
my wife in canada told me just now that immigration people have sent back my orignal docs to canada, what does that mean?? do they send back the orignal docs before visa?
Yes, they return the original documents after scanning them and adding them electronically in the registry. I received mines in August 2013 ... last year. Did you receive yours this week?

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
just now. our laywer got them in his office in toronto. so does this mean they have verified them or they just scan them and keep them for later?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
shakeel1 said:
Exactly there is not a rule which says Female cases faster than male. But Sir you should check the track history of case processing timings of male and female cases and you will come to know the ratio of time. Its not me is saying this thing its a track record which tells us about all.

And some people who,s cases have gone over limit of time they might have 2nd marriage. which off course is very normal. Its mean there are some rules and regulations apply on the kind of case. I appreciate your seniority on this form but at some cases you have to think beyond the boundary
as CIC Visa officers do .
So there is no myth has been created there is reality behind this myth. Good day
Since you are too quick to point out a handful of cases that were handled late/early. There have been cases where 2nd marriages were handled quicker than others and this is for a 2012 applicant [with a kid from 1st marriage] . It all depends on how complete your submitted application was and the time it takes your file to be initially reviewed.

FR123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad or London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
File Transfer...
To London visa office in Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Exp..November 4.2014 ....remed on March 3/15
Interview........
March 2014
kman said:
A question for those who have gone for interview in ISB... how did you receive the invitation for the interview? Over email or physical letter?
Email ..did u get the interview letter too..