14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
SparkBeni said:
no waiting..its 17 month, as majority are getting after 18 months so i hope by next month inshaAllah
Count months after transfer to LVO not before

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
makamk said:
Hi,
I have my passport with visa stamped and COPR but I have not received the original documents I had sent at the time of applying. This includes my original birth certificate, marriage certificate and university degree! Can someone guide me as to when CIC will return these documents? And will they be returned to me (the applicant) or my spouse (the sponsor). I am flying to Canada in 2 weeks so its going to be quite a hassle for me if they decide to send it to my Karachi address.
Can anyone in the similar situation please guide me??
You can send them an email about it and it can only be returned to an address in Canada.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
zagi said:
i have no visa card and visa card issue in 6 months after submit application in bank for this but i need to pay my fee in 20 days then how can i pay my fee?/ plzz tell another way
Ask someone in Canada to pay via credit card and you can pay them back. Since you are not in Canada there is no other way to pay. You can pay at a Canadian bank/Western union as well but for that you need IM5401 form from CIC, they can only mail out the form to a Canadian address [you can't download it]. So quickest way will be to ask someone who is in Canada to pay via credit card and email you the receipt.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for anyone who is thinking not to pay all fees during application submission.

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
what is the procedure to pay RPRF fee inside Canada? i know this question is repeated but i am not getting the logs where i can find the answer.

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
zagi said:
i have no visa card and visa card issue in 6 months after submit application in bank for this but i need to pay my fee in 20 days then how can i pay my fee?/ plzz tell another way
It is not a big issue. Payment can be made through CREDIT CARD from Pakistan. Almost all banks's cards (credit not debit cards) can be used for payments over internet by just activating "E-commerce" activity. If you don't have any, find any friend who has one. Now a days, almost every 3rd person has a credit card. I think Alflah bank can issue card in 15 days. Otherwise find any friend, pay him the amount and ask him to pay for you through his card.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
SparkBeni said:
what is the procedure to pay RPRF fee inside Canada? i know this question is repeated but i am not getting the logs where i can find the answer.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
You can pay online or at a bank/western union, if paying at the bank you would need to request IMM5401 form mailed to your Canadian address.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
fizz1234 said:
You can send them an email about it and it can only be returned to an address in Canada.
EMAIL TO OTTAWA OFFICE, DONT EMAIL TO LONDON OR IBD

ushaikh5

Aug 19, 2013
newb003 said:
Hello everyone, it's been almost 5 weeks my wife sent her passport to Islamabad and hasn't received it back yet...do you guys think it would be wise to order GMCS notes to find out what the delay is or do you think we should just wait and see what happens?
Aap ki file London main hai ya Islamabad main? aur passport ki copies aapne kaise send kari thin? aur us main kitna time laga tha?

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ushaikh5 said:
Aap ki file London main hai ya Islamabad main? aur passport ki copies aapne kaise send kari thin? aur us main kitna time laga tha?
humari file islamabad mein hai, it was never transferred to London...tho humne original passport send kiya tha islamabad

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
niana.j said:
please advise me. here is my situation. my wife was asked to submit a pcc from a foreign country in nov 2013. we sent a letter to the islamabad office telling them that we had applied for the pcc and they should give us some time. we got the foreign pcc in april 2014 and submitted it to islambad office. tcs said it was delivered on april 23 2014. today i got my gsmc notes and in the notes they acknowledge receiving the letter asking for more time but they do not mention receiving the pcc itself!

i emailed islamabad many times asking if they received it and they never replied. my wife even emailed a scanned copy of the pcc and tcs receipt asking them to confirm if they received it. no response from them!

i emailed ottawa today and they basically said the same thing as my notes. ottawa was were my file used to be and they usually respond to your emails unlike islamabad. so is my pcc lost? could it be islamabad received it but forgot to update the notes?

apart from that- my gcms notes were good..the relationship is genuine and eligibility passed and all that good stuff..it looks like the foriegn pcc is holding my case up! what should i do??? :mad:
I am in the same boat....We were asked in Jan 2014 and submitted in Apr 2014 but as per recent notes nothing is written

ushaikh5

Aug 19, 2013
newb003 said:
humari file islamabad mein hai, it was never transferred to London...tho humne original passport send kiya tha islamabad
ohh ... meri file London main hai abhi unhon ne passport ki copies maangi hain to maine email ki hain woh .... is liye pooch raha tha ke email karna thik hai ya courier karna chahiye thaa aur email se kitna time lagta hai?

anyways aap ko bohat bohat Mubarak ho ... Aapka passport jald hi ajaaye ga, insha 'Allah!

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
user828 said:
^^

If it eases your mind, I too never saw acknowledgement of recieved docs at New Delhi ( FBI Clearance specifically ) - they are not as diligent when updating GCMS - as long as you have courier copy, copy of PCC handy, and your emails to them - don't worry about it

They didn't update it till the end ( GCMS after landing )
Any idea how long would they take for PPR after PCC submitted?

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
ushaikh5 said:
ohh ... meri file London main hai abhi unhon ne passport ki copies maangi hain to maine email ki hain woh .... is liye pooch raha tha ke email karna thik hai ya courier karna chahiye thaa aur email se kitna time lagta hai?

anyways aap ko bohat bohat Mubarak ho ... Aapka passport jald hi ajaaye ga, insha 'Allah!
Please share your timeline

aaliyan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Visa Office......
OTT / ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2012
File Transfer...
nov 2012