File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Its showing 'in process' and that processing has been started.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Bunty123 said:
Its showing 'in process' and that processing has been started.
You r quite lucky u know...ur application is in process! Check out my timeline...yet my ecas shows application recieved only..doesnt even show dat med is receieved.. ::) your case is going on goood speeed sis! :) :)

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Suzum27 said:
You r quite lucky u know...ur application is in process! Check out my timeline...yet my ecas shows application recieved only..doesnt even show dat med is receieved.. ::) your case is going on goood speeed sis! :) :)
Inshaa'Allah Allah will do better. There must be some betterment for you in this delayed response. Best of luck. I pray that all of us waiting get calls soon inshaa'Allah :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
kingkhan787 said:
Need help with some clarification please:

I am in the process of applying for my wife and my case soon inshAllah.

Reading through the forms, I have a few questions to clarify.

1- In the Part 3 section ‘General Asia', they ask for nine photos taken recently within last six months for you and each family member - Here are they asking for passport sized pics or actual photos of me and my family members?

2- #9 in the Part 3 ‘General Asia' section, Education Background/Work Experience Questionnaire is only to be completed if we have children, is that correct?

3- In the Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] & Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]forms says “You and each family member above 18 years of age or older must also complete their own copy of this form.” NOTE: “If you are a Pakistani national, this form must also be completed by your male family members 15 years of age or older.” - So do each of my wife's' family members have to fill these forms out, even though they are not accompanying my wife to Canada?

Sorry if my questions may seem so rudimentary, but I just needed some clarification.
- they arenot passport sized pics .. they are citizenship sized pics and there is actual information in the end about the size and background of the photo. Check appendix B

2- honestly speaking i didnt fill it just because " ..who claim dependants to be 22 years of age or older"

3- no only ur wife has to fill it. in my case my husband is being sponsored so only he filled it. from what i know since they have the same forms for sponsoring spouse, kids e.t.c thats why the forms has some instructions which don't apply to spousal sponsorship.

Read the guide for region specific forms .. for few forms it does say "if applicable"
-

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
hey guyssss,,

just found out aobut this sitee I got a letter saying that my file has been sent to ottawa

i got my client# now wat happens next?/

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
andd i THOUGHT DOCUMENTS ONCE approved go to islambad not ottawa I am confusedd any help would be great

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Bunty123 said:
Assalam.u.Alaikum everyone,

My husband is Canadian citizen and our nikkah took place on 28th Feb'12. i live in Karachi. He filed my application on 5th October. He received confirmation email on 31st October and 5 days after that, a letter that stated that my application has been forwarded to Islamabad. On e-CAS its written 'in process' and that my medical application has been received. Can anyone please tell me that tentatively when should I expect any further progress? Is there anyone who got his process done within 6-8 months?

Regards to all :)
Wasalaam hun, is yours a nikkah only case?

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply waiting110 .

The guide for region specific forms, where can it be found?
Are you referring to the Appendix A - Documents Checklist in the beginning of the Region specific forms?

http://www.cic.gc.ca /english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e .pdf

I read Appendix B but it only shows specifications for passport sized pictures... Nothing mentioned about the 9 other pictures with family members.
Am I looking in the right place?

waiting110 said:
- they arenot passport sized pics .. they are citizenship sized pics and there is actual information in the end about the size and background of the photo. Check appendix B

2- honestly speaking i didnt fill it just because " ..who claim dependants to be 22 years of age or older"

3- no only ur wife has to fill it. in my case my husband is being sponsored so only he filled it. from what i know since they have the same forms for sponsoring spouse, kids e.t.c thats why the forms has some instructions which don't apply to spousal sponsorship.

Read the guide for region specific forms .. for few forms it does say "if applicable"
-

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whoa hold it cowboy! you just got approved as a sponsor and you already want to send more proof? LOL..relax and chill out for a few months.. ;D

Anu 123 said:
ASSALAMALAIKUM everyone!
Im new to this forum......i filed my case on aug 1 ,2012 nd my sponsor gt a clearance letter ON 12 OCT 2012,with uci nd file number that is startng with F, FOLLOWED BY nine numbers....in the letter its writtn dat my file hs been transferred to ISL visa office..
cn i send more aditional proofs to ISL nw, or shud i wait fr sum reply frm dre?

congrtas to safi786, babbi.kindly guide us more by this forum..WANT TO KNW ALL DESE CASES who gt dre whole process done, r all rukhsati cases nd provided all the proofs like wedding , valima pics, +honeymoon tickets too?
.hope we all becum so lucky nd gt r visas soon...INSHAALLAH

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
jerry84 said:
Wasalaam hun, is yours a nikkah only case?
yup it is.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
kingkhan787 said:
Thanks for your reply waiting110 .

The guide for region specific forms, where can it be found?
Are you referring to the Appendix A - Documents Checklist in the beginning of the Region specific forms?

http://www.cic.gc.ca /english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e .pdf

I read Appendix B but it only shows specifications for passport sized pictures... Nothing mentioned about the 9 other pictures with family members.
Am I looking in the right place?
no it says they are DIFFERENT from passport size pictures. they are IMMIGRATION pictures. Read appendix B Photo specifications. This is what they are asking us to send them in the document checklist and region specific checklist.

PHOTOS
Supply nine (9) recent photos taken in the last six months for you and each family member. Follow the instructions in your guide (see Photos in section on completing the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.

you send 9 photos of the person you are sponsoring. thats it. there are no 9 pictures with family members, you have to send wedding pictures and honey moon pictures e.t.c

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for clarifying, I was confused as to if they were asking for 9 photos of my wife and her family together.

But now it makes sense that since the General Asia forms are also used for sponsoring other family members also, so they are asking for their pictures.

So they just need as many pictures of my wife as possible. Got it!

waiting110 said:
no it says they are DIFFERENT from passport size pictures. they are IMMIGRATION pictures. Read appendix B Photo specifications. This is what they are asking us to send them in the document checklist and region specific checklist.

PHOTOS
Supply nine (9) recent photos taken in the last six months for you and each family member. Follow the instructions in your guide (see Photos in section on completing the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.

you send 9 photos of the person you are sponsoring. thats it. there are no 9 pictures with family members, you have to send wedding pictures and honey moon pictures e.t.c

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
kingkhan787 said:
Thank you for clarifying, I was confused as to if they were asking for 9 photos of my wife and her family together.

But now it makes sense that since the General Asia forms are also used for sponsoring other family members also, so they are asking for their pictures.

So they just need as many pictures of my wife as possible. Got it!

Yeaaa see dont confuse it with other pictures. you are only sponsoring your wife only send her pictures. they are similar to passport pictures but not the same size keep that in mind.
print the appendix and take it to your photographer he will know.

wedding, honey moon and pictures with family come under "proof of relation to sponsor" which is under immigration forms. where you talk about how you met and got married and stuff

HandM

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012
Whoever had their file sent to Ottawa, have you heard any news from them? It seems like Ottawa is dead quite nowadays :( Can't believe Islamabad is even faster than them for the 2012 cases.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asalam Alikam All,

Could any body help to share his/her file no format mentioned in AOR which they received in 2011 or 2012? my spouse received AOR which file no is mentioned in below format XG********* which e-case do not show the status?