Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
I asekd this question my dear fellow victims of CIC...btw congrats to all those who got their PPR. so happy for you... Allah ji please bless rest of us with this good news/moment, Aameen

This is what I got for CIC people, now what does that mean: in process or nothing??? are they currently sonducting my husband's background checks or its like a general kind of statement???

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Our records confirm that your undertaking was approved in May 2013, and that your husband's application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, where officers are currently conducting statutory background checks. I can also confirm that officers have recently (May 2014), received your request to change your address and have updated the file accordingly. Please rest assured that your husband will be contacted should additional information or documentation be required.

Current statistics based on historical processing data indicate that officers in London are finalizing 80% of applications in this category in approximately 11 months from the date of receipt of the completed application.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
MarriedMunda said:
No one answering of my question which i asked couple of time earlier...............

Please let me know the email address of OTTAWA and London so i can email them and ask them about my file and documents back, Because i need to send my documents to USA to get the visa.
Weren't you the guy who was advertising to provide "Immigration services" for a fee a day or so before ? And you don't have such details. ::)

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerry84 said:
Congrats Dino! Finally Allah swt ne aap ki dua sun lee.. lagta hai ab humari bari hai insha Allah
in sha Allah

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
MarriedMunda said:
No one answering of my question which i asked couple of time earlier...............

Please let me know the email address of OTTAWA and London so i can email them and ask them about my file and documents back, Because i need to send my documents to USA to get the visa.
London enquiry portal:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
fizz1234 said:
Weren't you the guy who was advertising to provide "Immigration services" for a fee a day or so before ? And you don't have such details. ::)
I am not immigration consultant thats the some one detail which i put it on there..... anyway if you dont have a time to help me then i dont mind i will get it from somewhere else.
I already filed my application too, which is un touched until now no news so ever, no medical request, no documents request since aug 2012 and i am little worried about it might be they put my file some where and forget to pick up again. so i want to remind them through email to pick up my file and proceed my case.

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
MarriedMunda said:
I am not immigration consultant thats the some one detail which i put it on there..... anyway if you dont have a time to help me then i dont mind i will get it from somewhere else.
I already filed my application too, which is un touched until now no news so ever, no medical request, no documents request since aug 2012 and i am little worried about it might be they put my file some where and forget to pick up again. so i want to remind them through email to pick up my file and proceed my case.
did you order notes? if not please do.

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
MarriedMunda said:
here you can submit your inquiry if your file ins in London, i believe all files are transferred to London as they are the one who are processing Pakistan spouse sponsorship cases.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Again, please order notes. Good Luck!

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
zindagi said:
here you can submit your inquiry if your file ins in London, i believe all files are transferred to London as they are the one who are processing Pakistan spouse sponsorship cases.

Again, please order notes. Good Luck!
Thanks for your help...... i really appreciated.. i order notes in april and comes up nothing........ just moving ottawa to islamabad then london then islamabad then london..........

thats all i am planning to re order notes next month let c.

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Hi Every Body
I am seeking advice to sponsor by spouse. The situation is given as under
I am PR of Canada and already in Canada but doing my studies
My Spouse on study permit in Canada but her permit expired in Oct 2014
We got married last year and expecting baby soon.
I am looking to sponsor her for by inland application.
Now my concern is how i will extend her Visa, after going through post some people suggest me to apply for open work permit but she hold study permit now.
Can some one guide me in this regard, and for work permit we have two application one with in and one out of Canada, So which one i will use.
So my Question is how i will extend her stay by open work permit with Sponsorship application or apply for study permit extention.
Any suggestion highly appreciated.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
^^
From the looks of it you can apply to extend study permit online and seems like a very straight forward process.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-extend.asp

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
Im payng rprf fees fr my wife ,hwevr its nt askd yet. . I gt the receipt and need to put cliend id.howevr my wife didnt receive any.. Bt in gcms note undr client detail i cn see uci/ party id: 8xxxxxxx . Is ths my wifes client id.
Plz guide me

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
abidajs said:
Im payng rprf fees fr my wife ,hwevr its nt askd yet. . I gt the receipt and need to put cliend id.howevr my wife didnt receive any.. Bt in gcms note undr client detail i cn see uci/ party id: 8xxxxxxx . Is ths my wifes client id.
Plz guide me
yes you can use uci no as client id no.just put it on recipet and send to missisauga office. :D

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Aslamualaikum
I need help
How can I pay fee for ordering gcms notes??

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Nadz1511 said:
I got an email reply!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in response to your enquiry below. Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Officer. You will be contacted if further information is required. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

KB

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

now i m not liking the word pending .......what does it mean ......has nothing started :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
O ALLAH help me n all of us in this forum
I also got the same reply from the same guy and my application was filed in March 2012:(