Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
dino5541 said:
waiting for this dam PPR things and people are bugging me now
dont loose hope one day you will have your passport with visa stamped on it :) inshaAllah..be positive dont listen to what others say..

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SparkBeni said:
dont loose hope one day you will have your passport with visa stamped on it :) inshaAllah..be positive dont listen to what others say..
thanks for the kind words Sparkbeni hope i see that day soon ( Allah maray Haq mai behtar kar kay attay farmaye )

and hope you see that day soon In sha Allah

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
dino5541 said:
thanks for the kind words Sparkbeni hope i see that day soon ( Allah maray Haq mai behtar kar kay attay farmaye )

and hope you see that day soon In sha Allah
InshaAllah

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
twinkle22 said:
Aoa everyone. My husband is submittin his passport and rcmp clearance certificate today. Anyone from lahore can plz guide how he can send his passport.? Is gerry services the only way to send passport? In phep letter it says fedex or tcs. My husband went to gerry services n they said they will also need to do biometrics bt today thier office section is closed for victoria holiday. Bt in phep letter it doesnt say he has to do biometrics. Can he send his passport via tcs?
Twinkle ur husband should send his passport through fedex or tcs only as is described in Phep Letter.

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Naqibee said:
Alhumdulillah, this is fantastic news. May Allah (SWT) bless your move to Canada with a happy married life ahead Insha'Allah!
Thanks a lot for ur heartfelt wishes n prayers. May Almighty Allah bless all of u with His grace n mercy n make this process easy n quick n loaded with plentiful joys. A'meen

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON

Nadz1511

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London ( isl)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 13
Doc's Request.
AUG 14
File Transfer...
April 2013 Isl...feb 2014 London
Med's Request
19 nov 2014 done on 9- dec 2014
Interview........
Nahi hoa :) alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
DM 20 dec....ppr 13 jan...sent on 2 feb
VISA ISSUED...
5 march 2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah really really soon
I got an email reply!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in response to your enquiry below. Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Officer. You will be contacted if further information is required. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

KB

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

now i m not liking the word pending .......what does it mean ......has nothing started :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
O ALLAH help me n all of us in this forum

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
dino5541 said:
waiting for this dam PPR things and people are bugging me now
Stay positive n keep praying. Almighty Allah is more kind n a well wisher of us than we ourselves can be. So believe in Him. No doubt He has decided the best for u.
Wish u good luck.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Nadz1511 said:
I got an email reply!!!!
Dear Sir/Madam,
This email is in response to your enquiry below. Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Officer. You will be contacted if further information is required. We thank you for your patience in this matter.
Kind regards,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
Order notes to find update on your file, it will show you if anything has started or not.

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
please share your timeline
Nadz1511 said:
I got an email reply!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,

KB

38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

now i m not liking the word pending .......what does it mean ......has nothing started :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
O ALLAH help me n all of us in this forum

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
canvis2006 said:
Get equivalency of your degrees done.
I would suggest you to do some certificate or short courses at local colleges in Canada (govt ones, not private ones), that way your previous qualifications will get recognized. If you want, get a Canadian MS degree in 2 yrs or so.
For education, you have access to student loans in Canada....use them if necessary.

After that you will have best chances to land job in Canada, or in USA once you've acquired Canadian nationality, then you can move to usa on TN Visa as a Canadian. (Better pay in the USA), unless you can get a Govt job in Canada which has good benefits/pension

Thanks Brother for you kind reply...I think I should go for it because I am may be the youngest applicant here in this forum lol :D And still have lots of time for further studies...

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
niana.j said:
you might want to look into getting your credits transferred and then getting a canadian degree...
also canadian job experience is very important..without that it is hard to find a nice job...
so yea you should set two years aside to getting canadian qualifications and getting canadian job experience..
you will then be on equal footing with the others...

but if you are thinking you can flash your islamabad degrees and expect to get a nice job..good luck..
No niana jee, I am not thinking about flashing my degrees and getting a job, I was just in doubt and now Thanks to Canvis brother I am clear about it.

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is that true paragraph is a copy paste from somwhere.

The exact process differs slightly from visa office to visa office, but generally the process is:

1) A visa office eligibility review is done to ensure you are eligible for processing

2) After this, background DOCUMENT checks are done to verify the authenticity of your supporting documents. Also they may contact your employer during this time to verify your employment and duties

3) Once document checks are satifactorily completed visa office will issue medical requests and at the same time request the right of permanent residence fees if these were not paid with the initial application. At this time, they will begin background SECURITY checks. They may also ask for additional documents/forms along with medical requests and/or updated police certificates.

4) Once medical results have been received and approved by the medical services division of the visa office (baring in mind some visa offices do not have a medical services division and so must get other visa offices to do this for them), then the visa office will issue passport requests.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Wat about CFA? Anyone knows what a cfa level 1 candidate is worth in Canada?

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
azeeee said:
Yes, I called today to book appointment and they said your 1st medical is still valid till 29th July and they can not to it before the expiry. but they ask me to email new medical forms and they will find out either giving new appointment or find out where is medical results.
What about your case? what did they tell you, have you done your medical after that.
Awaitings
yes the same answer they gave it to us after that they said they send results hard copy to new dehli might be new dehli misplaced it some where so now they are asking to book another appointment so lets see please do share ur situation with us too