Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Aslamualaikum can someone give me the exact link where I can applyfor gcm notes and fee kasay pay krni hai . please

Qback

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Isl/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-04-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2011, 12-05-2014
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
I just don't know what to say and do? Whom to contact? Ordered gcms notes and got to knw that medical was in progress... Waiting for 29 months and received no remed request yet!!!! This is insanity n there is no prob in our file :-( Why are they not contacting us? We have already shown so much patience

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Qback said:
I just don't know what to say and do? Whom to contact? Ordered gcms notes and got to knw that medical was in progress... Waiting for 29 months and received no remed request yet!!!! This is insanity n there is no prob in our file :-( Why are they not contacting us? We have already shown so much patience

We have no respect that's y

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Amaw said:
Aslamualaikum can someone give me the exact link where I can applyfor gcm notes and fee kasay pay krni hai . please
Walaikum Assalam

Link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Select your language and accept the terms of service etc

Steps:

Look at the top of that page:

Under Requester Information you will put information of the Canadian citizen/PR. You will put Canadian citizen/PR's email address .

Are you requesting information on your own behalf?
No

*Are you requesting information concerning a deceased individual?
No

*Select the category that best describes you.
Public

How would you prefer to receive the requested records?
Email

Continue

Under the Act & Record Selection tab:

Please select the Act under which you are submitting the request.
Access to info act.

*Which type of records do you wish to request?
Case files

Put applicant's info on this page

Continue:

Then download and fill the consent form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Consent instructions:
Section A: Applicant's info
Section B: Does not apply for spousal sponsorship.
Section C: sponsor's info
Section D: Email
Section E: not applicable
Section F: Applicant needs to sign

Pay fee via credit card.

30 days delivery time.

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
Qback said:
DO you hav nikah case only?? or any other complication its taking too long i gues you should visit the embassy ..m shocked with your patience really ..Allah hepls you amen

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Wifenumber1 said:
I cant believe Canada Immigration system can do this to people. Where is all the human rights group, what the hell is chc islamabad doing in their office , they are so lazy that they dont even wanna talk to people on the phone, and most of the email they don't even replay. I think should write a letter to prime minister and immigration minister and write as many name and file number on the letter and tell them to do something about this issue, we are not animals we are also human like them. how can they treat us like this , this is 21st century , we are not slaves . husband and wife are made of each others , either give a a special visa to visit out spouse and children or resolve this issue. I am gonna take the immigration minister to court and teach him a lesson once i arrived in canada . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

most of the people dont get inform when they transfer file to london
some people get original document some dont
ppl get ppr and they dont change the online status to file revived and some change to in progress
ppl from pakistan are not aloud to talk to cic canada on the phone
they dont like it when we send more then 2 or 3 email, but they dont care what we like or dont like
that is full of *censored word*
i am pissed off
chc islamabad need spanking

Regards
wife number 1
Salam, no one is telling you this but I will and members here know that I never hurt or harm anyone here.

But you really must calm down like its not even a year for you case and I'm not trying to bring you down at all but I will tell you to calm down. If you keep this attitude and emailing and calling them they will get peed off and may put your file so far down it may not see daylight for another year.

Not all Visa Officers are villain's and some are soft and caring people who have families and understand the dilemma that spouses are in. But if you continue I can see problems for you and I mean really. Its not only your case they have they have hundreds of thousands of applicants and they have a timeline. Try to have patience and read other posts or from the site about Immigration. Its not your right to be accepted. Its Canada doing you a favour its your obligation to respect the rules as we all have done.

I mean no harm at all but have patience and order your notes sister and you will know where you are at in the process and there maybe news I hope good for you both In Sha Allah May help you and all of us in this matter

In Sha Allah

Micmac101

sadia25

May 4, 2014
Its like that I checked on cic .GC.ca ,they changed the rules now spouse will get conditional or for 2 years like in uk n then if u still living with partner u can apply for pr card.its just to reduce the incidence of fraud. But I am not sure when they gona implement this.

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadia25 said:
Its like that I checked on cic .GC.ca ,they changed the rules now spouse will get conditional or for 2 years like in uk n then if u still living with partner u can apply for pr card.its just to reduce the incidence of fraud. But I am not sure when they gona implement this.

::)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
sadia25 said:
Conditional pr is for all files after 24 or 25 oct 2012.. But if u have kids and married for more than 2 yrs it
Doesnt apply i think

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
It applies to all Immigrants since 2012. And not only for couples who have children its for all new Immigrants since 2012. Its not a big thing really like if its a valid marriage why even think about this??

Marriage is for life in Islam but some do break down but the law states that if in Canada before the 2 years are up the marriage breaks well the new Immigrants must return to their Country its the Law.. Hope this clears the air a bit

In Sha Allah

Micmac101

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
It applies to all Immigrants since 2012. And not only for couples who have children its for all new Immigrants since 2012. Its not a big thing really like if its a valid marriage why even think about this??

Marriage is for life in Islam but some do break down but the law states that if in Canada before the 2 years are up the marriage breaks well the new Immigrants must return to their Country its the Law.. Hope this clears the air a bit

In Sha Allah

Micmac101
No:

What is conditional permanent residence?

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has introduced amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (the Regulations) which apply to spouses, common-law or conjugal partners in a relationship of two years or less with their sponsor and who have no children in common with their sponsor at the time they submit their sponsorship application. The sponsored spouse must cohabit in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day on which they receive their permanent resident status in Canada. If they do not remain in the relationship, the sponsored spouse's status could be revoked. The conditional measure only applies to permanent residents whose applications are received on or after October 25, 2012—the day that the amendments came into force.
Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2012/2012-10-26a.asp

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why is every one so quite today?.. Good news will come to all of you when London open tomorrow. :D

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
Wifenumber1 said:
Why is every one so quite today?.. Good news will come to all of you when London open tomorrow. :D
yup today is no PPR toffan se phelii ki khamosshii ha a dobara insallah PPR ka tofan aye ga ;) ;)