waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
ariesking said:
This is Background/Declaration IMM5669E form,you might have missed some section of the form, and also at the end there is one section where they advised you not to sign now.
we left that last section unsigned, and we did complete it and also did a supplement form for it that they acknowledged that information is complete there... and both forms are pretty much the same...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
i will put forth my case in a basic bare bone so some can help me out...

married my wife (cousin) in dec 2010 over phone but we did have proper halls and ceremonies.... (they asked for "Power of attorney regarding appointment of attorney on behalf of sponsor issued from canada." in add docs... i stupidly overlooked this line... this info is in the nikkah nama, and i have to provide them with it still )... i couldn't go back home initially for the marriage due to landing a good job then and the arrangements were already made before hand, hence couldnt be actually present for it...

i went with my parents back home in Nov/dec 2011, but due to how our respective holidays worked here and back home, plus it fell on month of moharam, so we did not do big or normal rukhsati, instead we did a very basic rukhsati (keeping moharam in mind and the culture back home) so my immediate family went to wife's place, exchanged rings, and brought my wife with us... she stayed with us for the rest of the trip.. i told them this in my add doc cover letter, but they are still pestering me for photos (which i did provide, but since its not a big lavish party, they i suppose aren't believing it)

in nov/dec 2012 again i visited my wife for our second anniversary... again she was with me throughout the trip, and again we visited all our family members across punjab (again lots of photos as proof)... this was also sent with add doc proofs along with chat and phone logs...

i did my atip/gcms notes, and found them accepting our marriage genuine but having concern about the valima and rukhsati and asking for photos and not satisfied with what i provided coz it was too simple...

and the only other concern is that schedule-a form, but they acknowledge that it is incomplete (i dont know how) but that the missing info from it is present in the supplementary form and the additional paper i attached to give an even more detailed entries then they requested...

last line reads "Meds not issued yet, file BF to WVR"

-----------------

now just recently my parents went back home and again my wife was with them for the duration of the month long trip.... have photos from this trip...

so... what should i do... please advise, should i write/email/fax (what's the best way of now reaching them) them and explain what the situation is again in even more spoon fed detail and try to provide with the lacking information surrounding the scenario....

or should i redo the rukhsati/valima ceremony to appease them... our marriage is genuine so we got no issues there...

or what else should i do that will be more appropriate.... add doc's i sent to them in may 2013, they left notes in oct 2013... its been about 6-7 months since, and since then i have only gotten just the pics back from our add doc's that we sent with no explanation or further request of any kind...

or should i go to my mp's office and try to have them sort this out... if they are nice enough...

please advise, thank you

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
hogaishaadi said:
i will put forth my case in a basic bare bone so some can help me out...

married my wife (cousin) in dec 2010 over phone but we did have proper halls and ceremonies.... (they asked for "Power of attorney regarding appointment of attorney on behalf of sponsor issued from canada." in add docs... i stupidly overlooked this line... this info is in the nikkah nama, and i have to provide them with it still )... i couldn't go back home initially for the marriage due to landing a good job then and the arrangements were already made before hand, hence couldnt be actually present for it...

i went with my parents back home in Nov/dec 2011, but due to how our respective holidays worked here and back home, plus it fell on month of moharam, so we did not do big or normal rukhsati, instead we did a very basic rukhsati (keeping moharam in mind and the culture back home) so my immediate family went to wife's place, exchanged rings, and brought my wife with us... she stayed with us for the rest of the trip.. i told them this in my add doc cover letter, but they are still pestering me for photos (which i did provide, but since its not a big lavish party, they i suppose aren't believing it)

in nov/dec 2012 again i visited my wife for our second anniversary... again she was with me throughout the trip, and again we visited all our family members across punjab (again lots of photos as proof)... this was also sent with add doc proofs along with chat and phone logs...

i did my atip/gcms notes, and found them accepting our marriage genuine but having concern about the valima and rukhsati and asking for photos and not satisfied with what i provided coz it was too simple...

and the only other concern is that schedule-a form, but they acknowledge that it is incomplete (i dont know how) but that the missing info from it is present in the supplementary form and the additional paper i attached to give an even more detailed entries then they requested...

last line reads "Meds not issued yet, file BF to WVR"

-----------------

now just recently my parents went back home and again my wife was with them for the duration of the month long trip.... have photos from this trip...

so... what should i do... please advise, should i write/email/fax (what's the best way of now reaching them) them and explain what the situation is again in even more spoon fed detail and try to provide with the lacking information surrounding the scenario....

or should i redo the rukhsati/valima ceremony to appease them... our marriage is genuine so we got no issues there...

or what else should i do that will be more appropriate.... add doc's i sent to them in may 2013, they left notes in oct 2013... its been about 6-7 months since, and since then i have only gotten just the pics back from our add doc's that we sent with no explanation or further request of any kind...

or should i go to my mp's office and try to have them sort this out... if they are nice enough...

please advise, thank you
redo rukhsatii valima and send then prroof with explanation letter

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
mirha said:
redo rukhsatii valima and send then prroof with explanation letter
Easier said then done :p I can't imagine what hogaishaadi has to go through to get this done, but buddy best of luck :)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
hogaishadi,

It's best if you can find help through your MP, and inquire specifically about whether or not they still want more photos.

Sorry to be a little blunt, but it seems like poor planning, all your holidays are only in Nov/Dec each year, that's a yearly visit. No visits in between, no outings, etc. They're not concerned with what your parents are doing. They want to see YOU+WIFE not families and relatives.
Why did you go in Moharram and waste that time and only do a simple stuff then? If it can't be done in Pakistan, you should've spent some dough and gone abroad where things are not strict in Muharram....

It seems they want to see lavish celebration type photos from the ceremonies. I would also advise you to increase the frequency of visits if file is not completed this year. Don't wait until Nov/Dec or they might get an impression that you're just a yearly visitor. Pull our all your wedding photos, rukhsati and valima photos, pull out that wedding movie, give it to photographer and get them to print out some more quality photos from the ceremonies.
Then label those and send those. Take your wife on some trips, etc outside Pakistan if possible, take many photos, show them you're spending money on trips together. Go to countries where they offer vacation/honeymoon packages, etc for 1-2 weeks or so. Make tons of photos and send them those as well to satisfy them.

The above is my opinion, I'm sorry if it hurts you.
I hope something can help you out, as hopefully other members will also help you in many ways.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
canvis2006 said:
hogaishadi,

It's best if you can find help through your MP, and inquire specifically about whether or not they still want more photos.

Sorry to be a little blunt, but it seems like poor planning, all your holidays are only in Nov/Dec each year, that's a yearly visit. No visits in between, no outings, etc. They're not concerned with what your parents are doing. They want to see YOU+WIFE not families and relatives.
Why did you go in Moharram and waste that time and only do a simple stuff then? If it can't be done in Pakistan, you should've spent some dough and gone abroad where things are not strict in Muharram....

It seems they want to see lavish celebration type photos from the ceremonies. I would also advise you to increase the frequency of visits if file is not completed this year. Don't wait until Nov/Dec or they might get an impression that you're just a yearly visitor. Pull our all your wedding photos, rukhsati and valima photos, pull out that wedding movie, give it to photographer and get them to print out some more quality photos from the ceremonies.
Then label those and send those. Take your wife on some trips, etc outside Pakistan if possible, take many photos, show them you're spending money on trips together. Go to countries where they offer vacation/honeymoon packages, etc for 1-2 weeks or so. Make tons of photos and send them those as well to satisfy them.

The above is my opinion, I'm sorry if it hurts you.
I hope something can help you out, as hopefully other members will also help you in many ways.
Ya and while you are at it also post which lottery did you win last week ?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
fizz1234 said:
Ya and while you are at it also post which lottery did you win last week ?
I'm not sharing my wins with you, you gotta win your own. 8)

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@hogaishaadi, sorry to hear about the all confusion in your file. Like others, I would suggest you first visit your MP and explain to him exactly what you did on the forum and get his advice on how to proceed (hopefully they are helpful). It might make sense to send a written letter as well to CHC London (or ISB, where ever your file is) with more proof if you have any and explain your situation.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Donot re do the events .. They will get suspicious.. They already know u r married just visit a few times or go on vacation / honeymoon and u should be fine

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb up fed up fed up fed up fed up fed up

Furstration furstration fruatration fruatration

Anxity anxity anxity anxity anxity anxity anxity

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
november 2013
Med's Done....
november 2013
Passport Req..
ppr 1 on 12 june ppr 2 on 25 june
VISA ISSUED...
9 july alhumdulillah:)
dino5541 said:
Feb up fed up fed up fed up fed up fed up

Furstration furstration fruatration fruatration

Anxity anxity anxity anxity anxity anxity anxity

we don't have any other option other then prolong wait......which we are doing...........

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
i have done 3 visits, currently planning another, i have tons of proof and evidence already provided and more waiting to be handed over... i am leaning towards talking to the MP office (will they help, no guarantee)... and if that doesn't work then simply writing a letter to the chc-isl and updating them further with more proof plus missing documents and detailing them...

i just wanna know for sure what they meant by "file bf to wvr" means... its too tough... i don't want to go out and make any bold movements that unnecessarily cause more drama/delay, nor do i just wanna sit back and continue to wait it out...

only if our ppl had a better footing in the community and a better image... its a shame that we have zero representation in the gov/parliament... and that ppl whose cases are once finally materialized after a painstaking time, completely forget about others... (minus the few good ppl out there)...

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
hogaishaadi said:
i have done 3 visits, currently planning another, i have tons of proof and evidence already provided and more waiting to be handed over... i am leaning towards talking to the MP office (will they help, no guarantee)... and if that doesn't work then simply writing a letter to the chc-isl and updating them further with more proof plus missing documents and detailing them...

i just wanna know for sure what they meant by "file bf to wvr" means... its too tough... i don't want to go out and make any bold movements that unnecessarily cause more drama/delay, nor do i just wanna sit back and continue to wait it out...

only if our ppl had a better footing in the community and a better image... its a shame that we have zero representation in the gov/parliament... and that ppl whose cases are once finally materialized after a painstaking time, completely forget about others... (minus the few good ppl out there)...
Did you try searching it? Did they just take you out of interview queue? cuz I know wvr related to wavier ..maybe they just waived you out of the interview?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
waiting110 said:
Did you try searching it? Did they just take you out of interview queue? cuz I know wvr related to wavier ..maybe they just waived you out of the interview?
i dont know, in the notes section on the gcsm notes, that was the last line on the latest notes made on the file... meds not issued yet...file bf to wvr,,,

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
So got gcms notes that file transferred to London visa office in march 2014. I see notes say on 14 march, 2014 RCMP require fingerprint FM: In addition to PHEP pls request fingerprints for RCMP. Then it says on same day 14 march,2014 Office:Islamabad Text: File reviewed and satisfied meets eligibility as FC1 and relationship is genuine.PA has returned from visit visa in CDA. IMM docs on file FOSS seach and no adverse info CSQ on file Meds passed for sept 2014 RPRF paid FM: PHEP ready.

Application status1: open, in progress office isb date 2014/03/14
Application status 2: open app status reason: TFR workloaded re distribuion office london updated date 14 march,2014. updated date 2014/03/13 in process
Application status 3: open in progress office london updated date 2014/02/24
Application status 4: open TFR workload re distribution office islamabad updated date 2014/02/12

what do you guys understand from these notes? They put these notes on 14 march ,2014 same day my ecas changed to in process. The thing is that my husband has multiple visit visa he came to canada last year for 6 months. and now again he is comin mid of may on visit visa because i am giving birth in june. As per notes, PHEP ready means what? we are confused that shuld he cancel his ticket and wait more to get PPR??? i dont understand if its london who put these notes or isb?
here is our timeline:
husband case App filed:feb 2012
remedical+pacc+forms req aug 2013