29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Hi,
I am just trying to understand the procedure. My sister sponsored my mother and we are expecting to hear from the embassey in Islamabad. So, say, if the application is approved, do you get a letter informing you of that or you just get a letter asking you to send your passport. Do you pay your landing fee and send the receipt with the passport or first you pay the landing fee, send them the receipt and then they ask for the passport?

Thanksn

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Tell me about it, its crazy, because you know its almost over but the wait is a killer to get that passport back in hands...
I agree now yep it's really crazy :-X

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
hello everyone,
so we got our caips notes today..
just by going through the caips I realized that all through the past 19 months our file is being moved from one queue to another..
and just wasting our time.. it seems completely unfair to us when we have provided all kinds of proof...and applied soo long ago..

anyways here is the summary

our initial review was done in feb, the VO said our marriage is genuine (ALHAMDOLLILAH).

we sent pcc and other proofs in april and they were placed on file in may!! and then the notes say that after placing on file, our file was moved to EDE queue.

then beigning of aug we emailed them, that email was recorded in caips and then a note on tht day says, email was forwarded to fh for rvw as well.

then that fh says that it appears no one requested meds, even though i asked that meds be issued in feb!!!!! file sent to registry for meds

(note that on that day we received two emails, one with the standard reply and one saying that medical will be sent out in coming days)

but right after tht mid august, our file goes to some other guy who finally wakes up and realizes that our forms are old now, so he sends a request for forms!!

just amazing how they work!! and we still don' have our remedical...please please please everyone pray for us..

:'( :'( :'(
salam sweet sister hope you doing well dont worry issi may khair hai Allah ke tarf sy kohi raaz hai so jab Allah ko manzor ho ap socho gay be nahi and every thing take place in order we will pray for you and your self do lots of prayer Inshallah Allah will help you soon

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
PPH said:
By the Grace of Allah , I recieved my passport request on 14th september 2011 at 5pm. :D ;D
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
pray for me too

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Wes bro...I was hoping someone would say that 20 pages ago lol I just finished reading 20 pages on the diff of an "a" in male, female names, isolation, India/Pakistan issues, women in this world, the name sundas and its meaning in 500 different laguages etc :eek: ;D

wes786 said:
I think we should stop posting now. Someone comes here tomorrow would be going through 20 pages wondering how many PPRs showed up :-X

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
:-* thank you sister...you're awsome

khan82 said:
Salam dear brothers and sisters as I promised today I did salat ul Tasbeh for all of you and lots of prayer from my Allah and ask my Allah as he made my process smooth and fast may all of you get this day more faster than this ...............and may Allah talah bring happiness to all of us and solve all of you and mine problems in the future too.............guys all of you say Ameen ......Inshallah next week jiss ke khair ho Afiyat ke saat oss ka kaam zaror hoga coz I prayed from my Allah that jo ap sub ke khair and afiyat ho wahe hojaye ameen sum ameen :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeeee said:
Dear All,

Hope you're all well. I'd like to inform you all that by the Grace of Allah Almighty, we got my passport back today. We are both ecstatic beyond belief. Thank you for all those who guided and prayed for us. May Allah ease the plight for all of you as well and that you may join your spouses at the earliest, Ameen!!

Our PP timeline is as follows:
PPR: Aug 25th, 2011
PP Rcvd at CHC-I: Aug 31st, 2011
PP sent back with Visa: Sept 14th, 2011
CONGRATES!

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Mashallah ...Congratulations and may you have a happy and blessed life ahead Inshallah
PPH said:
By the Grace of Allah , I recieved my passport request on 14th september 2011 at 5pm. :D ;D

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
BAJIII :mad: :mad: :mad: :'(
ayesha_a said:
Agreed! =)
Tumhe wakai 'baji' bolna chahiye...humesha smart baatein karti ho ;) hehehe just kidding :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Congratulationns.... ;D have a happy life ahead

This calls for an updated RED & GREEN waiting list...any volunteers?

PPH said:

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
hello everyone,
just by going through the caips I realized that all through the past 19 months our file is being moved from one queue to another..
and just wasting our time.. it seems completely unfair to us when we have provided all kinds of proof...and applied soo long ago..

our initial review was done in feb, the VO said our marriage is genuine (ALHAMDOLLILAH).

we sent pcc and other proofs in april and they were placed on file in may!! and then the notes say that after placing on file, our file was moved to EDE queue.

then beigning of aug we emailed them, that email was recorded in caips and then a note on tht day says, email was forwarded to fh for rvw as well.

then that fh says that it appears no one requested meds, even though i asked that meds be issued in feb!!!!! file sent to registry for meds

(note that on that day we received two emails, one with the standard reply and one saying that medical will be sent out in coming days)

but right after tht mid august, our file goes to some other guy who finally wakes up and realizes that our forms are old now, so he sends a request for forms!!

just amazing how they work!! and we still don' have our remedical...please please please everyone pray for us..

salam sis dont worry jus pray alot, do lot of durood shareef, and surat faitha trust me Allah will answer your prayer, his listening and just waiting for right time to give you your happiness

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
pray for me too
Thank you sooooooo much, my prayers are with you and you will hear good news soon

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
wes786 said:
Good to see you back here bigmak, and I am glad you are settled and visiting back already :D I am still here bro, just the wrong time you came online :p Last post I saw from you was when you were awaken by the family members and were told that your wife received her PPR on the first day you went to Pakistan, that would've been awesome day I can imagine. My wife received her VISA as well she will be landing end of September InshAllah. One2ka4, bestplace4u are both in interview queue, maximus and jia have landed, saggit is still waiting :( keep us all in your prayers. Wassalam
Nice to hear back from you brother and congrats on your wife's visa. I wish she will have a lovely time in flight. Its sad that one2ka4 and bestplace4u brothers are in a long line-up for interview. I will pray that they will get their visas soon.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
saggit19 said:
hello everyone,

Damn ... These people are so lazy and useless. They have been toying with your case and emotions for a long while now. I suggest you email Ross Hynes and ask him to look into the case. Tell him as per your CAIPS your husband should have got his medical in Feb 2011 but you havn't received anything so far. Infact you were told that you were going to get Re-medical but didn't get anything.