Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Inshallah Sister I promise with you all Tonight Inshallah I will pray salat UL Tasbih Nimaz Just and only for all brothers and sisters In forum that by ending this week all of you guys come out of this tension and stress inshallah ,but please all of you pray for me coz when one Muslim pray for other Muslims with out any aim its really helpful and work out fast :)
SO NICE OF UU :-*

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
KUB HOGA REVW???????
I think 2 week tu chahiye lazmi. Ik week EID ka baad howa and this week is 2nd week for me.Hopefully next week they will done with review and should response back to email. Next week my CAIPS are also due to arrive :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I thin 2 week tu chahiye lazmi. Ik week EID ka baad howa and this week is 2nd week for me.Hopefully next week they will done with review and should response back to email. Next week my CAIPS are also due to arrive :)
HMMMMMMMMMMM RYT..............BUT SHUKAR HAY KAY MUJHAY INTRVW KA KHABI KUCH NAHI KAHA IN MAIL.........

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
ainy inam said:
my add still disappear............................. :eek:
They dont update your address once Background checks are initiated in collaboration with local security agencies (In our case, its FIA's passport and immigration cell). Once the review is complete and they respond to CHC, they take a week to update it. Soon after, CHC's decision making officer lets go the ginnie from his/her bottle that becomes a white pigeon with a letter strapp'd to its leg (Dont know left or right one ) asking for Remed/Passport from you. they don't do it immediately since they lock the file with the troublesome BFD mentioned on a blotting paper on top and no body down there cares to even touch your file before that date.

Good news, Gals and Guys, who'se processing started before September 2010, a complete normal case, Wont take more then 16 months. So..... Start packing please, It wont be long before you stare down from the plane window at pakistan for the last time (At least for once)....

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
Still if Waiting is near impossible for you ;D, I have Eric Clapton playing live "Hotel California". Sure will make you feel sleepy 8)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khan82 said:
w.salam danny bro nice to hear from you,
Inshallah Allah will help you soon for sure Allah sy hamisha dua hai ke Allah ap sub ke madad kary I will pray for sure and you also remember me in your prayer :)

Hubby is doing well yes he already start shopping and bought his luggage almost complete half of my List hehehehehe till end of this week Inshallah he will be done with all his shopping ........Hope he get his Passport soon Inshallah :)

InshaAllah :)

A

alpha1980

PPH said:
ok , in karachi TCS delivery systerm is restricted due heavy rain sice last night.
well i check with my local tcs office and they said nothing in todays mail i hope i can expect something tommorow or day after....

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
well i check with my local tcs office and they said nothing in todays mail i hope i can expect something tommorow or day after....
HOW CAN V CHK FROM TCS PLZ TELL ME???

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Danny4450 said:
Yeah .. if its the address where she lived since 18th Birthday, then you just write the house address, even though she was attending university outside Karachi and commuting to Univ.

Thanks once again danny !! Also, do you think since they have asked "Please provide PCC from all districts" - i should mention some thing like this that " I never ever acquired residency and never stayed for a period of more than six months anywhere within Jamshoro District, Sindh - I use to commute there from my home regularly during the semester for studies and if needed i stayed over night at a girls hostel within university campus"

please advise.

Thanks

dan100

Aug 17, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum!
Did you book ticket for your miss? I am trying to find the direct flight from karachi to Toronto!!! Please help and advise me
Jazak Allah Kharian

dan100

Aug 17, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum! Wes Bhai
Did you book ticket for your miss? I am trying to find the direct flight from karachi to Toronto!!! Please help and advise me
Jazak Allah Kharian

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
muzmil said:
Thanks once again danny !! Also, do you think since they have asked "Please provide PCC from all districts" - i should mention some thing like this that " I never ever acquired residency and never stayed for a period of more than six months anywhere within Jamshoro District, Sindh - I use to commute there from my home regularly during the semester for studies and if needed i stayed over night at a girls hostel within university campus"
please advise.

Thanks
They asked you to provide the PCC from all districts again? Did you submit it the first time with the application?

Yes, you can give them this explaination so they don't have any doubts over her residency in Jamshoro district.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dan100 said:
Assalam O Alaikum!
Jazak Allah Kharian
Check the direct flight from PIA .. Karachi - Toronto. The flight itself isn't too great but its the only direct flight available. Also you get benefit on the weight of suitcases which is 27KG/bag. Other airlines the weight is 23KG only. You can also pay extra and carry additional bags.

http://www.piac.com.pk/