Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
Nikkah Only ......... :eek:, wow ............ you gotta tell us the story ........... any children from marriage ? ............. and yes dont tell it to Shamsia she is looking forward to be an immigration consultant in Canada for Pakistani spousal applicants ................ this forum is part of her on job training ................. lol .......just joking
Hahahahaha!!! I think im already halfway on becoming one ;) Thank you for the career counselling, Im sure I will land a job pronto when I get to Candyland ;D

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
khan82 said:
Hi Dear I start salat ul Tasbih before re PCC and IMM forums and keep it every Friday night and in Ramadan Mashallah every night and now still every Friday Night .........Allah ka shukur hai jiss din say I start salat Ul Tasbeh Meri husband ka kaam start howa Ya Allah ap ka lak lak shukur hai
thnks khan sis it would b help ful for me i applied in jan 25 2011 file transfer in march 17 2011 so now 7months passed quitetly so INSHALLAH from cuming friday im going to start seratul tasbih INSHAALAH good will b in future.thanks again

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
shamsia said:
Yes I believe that Salat-tazbi is very effective. Recite Durud-e-Tanjeena 369 times any day, it can be done in a group and its very effective. My family does it for all important situations and we have never been disappointed alhamdullilah. Also, we make an intention of listening to 'Bibi Sagat ki Kahani' after we achieve our goal and that never fails us either. If you want to recite something individually, then personally Durud-e-Awwal is very good. Recite it 313 times prefereably after Salat Zuhr or Isha. :)
Wazeefey are very very effective during these tough times.
verie true shamsia sis, i will definately try.

great person

Aug 24, 2010
i second that!

zs101 said:
One more thing. GET THE RUKHSATI DONE otherwise prepare to face the wrath of CHC. You can get objection letter, refusal or could be placed in a long bloody queue for interview which may take more than a year. Just get all the rituals done man, that is my sincere advice to you.

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
razasris said:
Thanks and Its done with nikkah only.
i was reading ur post ur the case of nikkah only isit wife case or husband mine is also only nikkah case. please give me reply.

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
yes Canada is Candy-land .............. you dream of a Candy and you get a Candy but Candies are all you get and that is reflective in the average level of obesity here ...... every third person is obese so that justifies your Candy Canada
Obesity is the problem of most of the western world, it's not only in Canada.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
bestplace4u said:
Who is UP for a TIM HORTON'S date ;D
Hahahaha!! DC chale gaye, aap ko chod gaye :p Just kidding :)

B

bestplace4u

shamsia said:
Hahahaha!! DC chale gaye, aap ko chod gaye :p Just kidding :)
lol no no i am very sincere with my wifey. thought of tim horton's date just popped in my mind.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Who is UP for a TIM HORTON'S date ;D
I am sure Dodger Charger has become a silent reader or has shown up with a different nick ........... and reading it ................. so watch your back brother....hehehe

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
I am sure Dodger Charger has become a silent reader or has shown up with a different nick ........... and reading it ................. so watch your back brother....hehehe
lol hes my good forum friend so he wont mind me joking about him :D btw i didn't know parde k peeche kiya hai :D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
bestplace4u said:
lol hes my good forum friend so he wont mind me joking about him :D btw i didn't know parde k peeche kiya hai :D
Haan true. It takes all kinds to make the world...

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
to make the world a Crazy Place u mean
You are putting words in my mouth now ;D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:

then you need to watch Altaf bhai video again when you posted the other day ............... and he will explain you with audio visual performance that how dangerous it is to lift the Parda.................... hahaha