sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYgb_comhU

every one send it to ur spousesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss .....................

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
mere kab hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????
have faith inshAllah soon you will hear good news .. :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
mfawad said:
have faith inshAllah soon you will hear good news .. :)
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
I just called this # and told immigration that Jason Kenney's parents jump off the boat some decades ago in atlantic ocean near NF, and stayed in Canada since then. JK's parents and siblings are illegal citizens of Canada.. Deport them all.. lol

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
'Citizenship not for sale': Feds set up tip line for suspected fraud cases

OTTAWA - The federal government has set up a new tip line where people can report suspected cases of citizenship fraud.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney is declaring that "Canadian citizenship is not for sale" and he's encouraging people to use the tip line to report suspected cases of citizenship fraud.

Kenney says his department will investigate the reports and take action when necessary.

Cases of false representation, fraud or other illegal activities surrounding the citizenship process can be reported to the tip line at 1-888-242-2100, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday.

Overseas cases can be reported to the nearest Canadian visa office or by email at citizenship-fraud-tips @ cic.gc.ca.

To date, immigration officials have identified about 2,000 people from over 100 countries who may have obtained Canadian citizenship fraudulently and they are taking steps to revoke the citizenship of the guilty.

http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/39citizenship+not+for+sale39+feds+set+up+tip+line+for+suspected+fraud+cases/6442477581/story.html

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
pakivette said:
I just called this # and told immigration that Jason Kenney's parents jump off the boat some decades ago in atlantic ocean and stayed in Canada since then. JK's parents and siblings are illegal citizens of Canada.. Deport them all.. lol
What? Really?? What was the reply? :eek:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pakivette said:
I just called this # and told immigration that Jason Kenney's parents jump off the boat some decades ago in atlantic ocean and stayed in Canada since then. JK's parents and siblings are illegal citizens of Canada.. Deport them all.. lol
shamsia said:
What? Really?? What was the reply? :eek:
pakivette said:
they hangup one me.. :(
Hahaha....WOW... ;D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
shamsia said:
loo jee new info.i spoke to my friend lawyer in Canada and he said if the back grounds are done and after that for any reason case stays in process then they can start back grounds again in 6 months. ooh God,mine was done in Feb or March and its Sep now ... Re-med is done and file with decision mkin sala officer.now what does it sense guys ? or its all my wahmm and no need to worry..!! :( :(

chal bhayee chudhry nazakat Allah ka naam lay or rest mar or dabaang salman khan k sapnay dekh ..lay shmun or nasir wagaira to soo rhay ho gy sukon say or hum preshan ho rhay hai.damn. ???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:
loo jee new info.i spoke to my friend lawyer in Canada and he said if the back grounds are done and after that for any reason case stays in process then they can start back grounds again in 6 months. ooh God,mine was done in Feb or March and its Sep now ... Re-med is done and file with decision mkin sala officer.now what does it sense guys ? or its all my wahmm and no need to worry..!! :( :(

chal bhayee chudhry nazakat Allah ka naam lay or rest mar or dabaang salman khan k sapnay dekh ..lay shmun or nasir wagaira to soo rhay ho gy sukon say or hum preshan ho rhay hai.damn. ???
As we saw previously with maximus' case, saggit's and khan's cases that even when they said the background checks were done and the files were with decision making officers; later they found out that the files underwent background checks again. Now this could depend on what you update them with i.e new jobs, recent travel history etc etc.

dan100

Aug 17, 2011
Wes Bhai! I have a quick question for you. If some one reuested visa file instead of CAIPS notes. Will it affect on his visa file processing even though a person got a passport request already. I am just curious about it. Please advise me how shud I help him? I need your valuable advice.
Jazak Allah Khairain

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
dan100 said:
Wes Bhai! I have a quick question for you. If some one reuested visa file instead of CAIPS notes. Will it affect on his visa file processing even though a person got a passport request already. I am just curious about it. Please advise me how shud I help him? I need your valuable advice.
Jazak Allah Khairain
I am looking into it will let you know soon...

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
saifsmarty said:

i m alsoo waiting for the pdr..... from june.......

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
dan100 said:
Jazak Allah Khairain
I searched a little bit, and it says in the tips section that it includes electronic notes as well as the physical file so I am not sure what they mean by that exactly :S I would suggest to give them a call directly at 1‑800‑667‑6703 and inquire about it. They can change the option back to CAIPS Notes if you request it over the phone. Wait for a day may someone has another advice or have a better answer for you...