Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
tweety44 said:
did you get anything after ur aor???
Loads of stuff. Re-Forms, Re PCC, Contact proof, and i can sense a Re-Med or PPR is knocking my door

T

tweety44

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Today is Tuesday (Ecase status update day) Does any fellow member see change in ecase status? or at least the address disappearance logic.
ECAS SE MERS ADDRESS LAST TUESDAY SE DISAPPEARED HAI BUT ABHI TAK KOI NEWS NAHI MILI.. ???

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
ayesha_a said:
Hahaha I know, seriously. I had sent some linen earlier with my husband, so I just wanted him to check the sizes for cushion covers so he could buy the filling there- even though Ikea is supposedly affordable, but when we started counting the stuff we'd be needing (immediately and then some of the things for decoration purposes) man, things are getting quite expensive! I was telling my husband to buy stuff araam araam se, like, one piece every month or something (till I get there) but he insists that we'll get everything when I get there. I really like stuff here and would like to take it too, but no point taking stuff till I see the place and see how I wanna do it up...
ahhan! Very right, Last time we went together in August second week before she left, for shopping and bought a dinner set along with some other crockery. Will have to take care of that extra load too

T

tweety44

Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Loads of stuff. Re-Forms, Re PCC, Contact proof, and i can sense a Re-Med or PPR is knocking my door
WATS UR AOR DATE??

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
ahhan! Very right, Last time we went together in August second week before she left, for shopping and bought a dinner set along with some other crockery. Will have to take care of that extra load too

You mean from Pakistan?
How do you intend taking all the stuff? I was thinking I'll get it shipped later on. The stuff I'll be needing immediately, woh le jaungi saath. Because later on I intend bringing some paintings, and even our shadi albums ;)

FallGuy

Sep 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have silent reader this forum, immigrating my wife in august 2010 AOR. People anyone know procedures of how many months process go in immigration Canada Islamabad?

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
tweety44 said:
WATS UR AOR DATE??
July 2010! processing started in August mid

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
FallGuy said:
I have silent reader this forum, immigrating my wife in august 2010 AOR. People anyone know procedures of how many months process go in immigration Canada Islamabad?
24 months

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
ayesha_a said:
You mean from Pakistan?
How do you intend taking all the stuff? I was thinking I'll get it shipped later on. The stuff I'll be needing immediately, woh le jaungi saath. Because later on I intend bringing some paintings, and even our shadi albums ;)
Well, then mark this as your lucky day coz.......

When you get immigrant status, that means for the first entry, you can enter with loads, and they wont charge a dime for duty. Finding a way to ship stuff cheaply its a gutsy job but, I do have some custom clearance guys and shipment agency people that i know who can do it for me... already spoke to them. Now i am trying to find enough stuff to put in a container so that when i'll go, I can have it full to the brim.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
But I'll still have to pay excess luggage right?!?

Full container ka he masla hai- but one can get half containers too, however the problem with it is that you'll have to wait till there is another party who wants half a container. Or, you can get half a container if there is already someone with half and is looking for someone...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Hi everyone,

I know we have been thru this discussion already but what did we exactly say for money transfer to Pakistani bank account? I use TD and I have to transfer some money to this rishteydar and I was wondering if I can do an online or in-person bank transfer to her acct..so she wont have to go to Western Union..I also saw on WU site that they will also do deposits to the bank acct...has anyone here done that?

Ayesha - If we both get the PPRs together then I will rent half of your container lol I love Pakistani decoration stuff as well ;) plus it's much cheaper there :D

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Hi verybody, it's going to be 2 months on 21st september sine i submitted my Re-med and Passport. Please pray everybody that i get it back soon soon..Inshallah

also i have appplied for my newborn's passport but the embassy hasn't contacted me yet for the File number please pray that they speed up the this process too Ameen

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
pakhtun_89 said:
khan82 khor please dont say that your husband is you second God, it is shirk!!! (the biggest sin in the eyes of allah) toba waka :) and yes stop flirting with your sisters on this forum Dodgecharger!! :mad:
roraky may iss since say nahi keh rahe hon ke Allah na kary shirk la ho ,but I am talking about Majazi khuda which I really mean it. ,but still thanks for telling me I will not repeat it again :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
khanb5 said:
pakhtun_89 you are somewhat wright here but I think khan82 sis ne wording sahi nahin use kari lakin unke kehna ka maksad yehi tha k husband wife k relation ki ahimiayt bht zyada hai and she respects her husband alot. If we refresh our knoweledge for Islam you will find out that after Aallah and Rasool its husband for a wife. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) ne khud farmaya "Shohar ki ahmiyat itni hai k agar mera bus chalta to mein Allah k baad shohar ko bhi sajda karne ko kehta" (agar isko quote karne mein mjh si koi galti hogayie ho to mein maafi chata hun mujhe exact wording yaad nahhin but moral yehi tha Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) k farman ka) so therefore jab Allah k Rasool ne batadia k shohar ki kya ahmiyat hai to hum kon hote hain shirk kehne wale??? han yeh zaroor hai k shohar ko khuda k sath rakhna shirk hai lakin Allah aur uske Rasool k baad wife k liay uske husband ki value hai.
you are right my point was that :)