Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Abay yar mai b arahaa hun 1 paratha b manga lou sath mai
I miss kaaraachi alooot!! :'(

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ha Bhai aise he kerna parna hy. Jani aap ko barfi be khilani hy mein ne Chai ke saath Valima ki koshi ki. :)

dan100

Aug 17, 2011
Wes Bhai! Mine did not change the staus. I just checked it today. CHC-I received passport on 29th Monday. Address is also disappeared too. Please put your comments....
Jazak Allah Khairain

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Arraay Daada try tou kero waaqiee maza kerti hai chai k sath berfi ;D

bestplace4u said:
chai k saath barfi:p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
i sent them supporting documents last month so may be they are placing those.
Yes that could be the reason as jab mere documents place kiye thay than address was not there. Did you send documents concerning the relationship or supporting travel history. As far I can think your relationship is fine otherwise you could have receive a objection letter by now. I think there might be some travel related concerns which they may want to clarify.

A

alpha1980

Khansis how r u .. Dodgecharger ki pataiiii hona walii ha . Is ko sharam ani chahya apni he behno ko msg karta ha.... Tuba tuba

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes bro and members can u tell after remedical they send ppr thrugh tcs or pakistan post?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Khansis how r u .. Dodgecharger ki pataiiii hona walii ha . Is ko sharam ani chahya apni he behno ko msg karta ha.... Tuba tuba
I am fine Alpha bro nooooooooo Allah pay chor diay I even didnt want to disclose his name ,but as I thought he is cheating with his wife how they do all these yaha jaha ham sub ke dilo mai dard hai and preshan hai ke kab apny azizo sy melty hai ,but kuch isay log ha kar farther disturbance create kary hai that is true Sham on such as personalities ......by the way any news from chc I did email them no answer .....also Mp did email to them ,but no response Either :(

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
I am fine Alpha bro nooooooooo Allah pay chor diay I even didnt want to disclose his name ,but as I thought he is cheating with his wife how they do all these yaha jaha ham sub ke dilo mai dard hai and preshan hai ke kab apny azizo sy melty hai ,but kuch isay log ha kar farther disturbance create kary hai that is true Sham on such as personalities ......by the way any news from chc I did email them no answer .....also Mp did email to them ,but no response Either :(
I emailed them yesterday CHC but no reply so far. I have got sick and admitted in hospital for 2 days because i have a temprature 104 . Everybody was kind a worried about me but Alhumdulilah this evening i m little better and temperature reduce to 100.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
DodgeCharger said:
I respected u, but I think ppl who make baseless accusations about anyone should be punished, I really don't have to explain or vindicate myself to anyone but I want to tell ppl I never asked for any phone number (that's actually funny)' or tim hortons...that,s not my style to pick up women! Ur way to backwards for my style anyways!

It could be someone trying to hack my account, cu I had trouble signing into my account many times, thanx for bringing this up!

You have nothing on me khan82!!! so just relax and take some lessons in English that would be a good idea for u.
Look man ... This isn't a place to pick up chicks. I understand that you have been living in Canada for quite some time now but it doesn't mean that you forget to respect the ladies, especially the ones that are already married. If you can't control your flirty nature then just avoid this place or sending PMs. I don't buy your "someone hack my account" excuse since you just made fun of her english exposing your weakness. If you still can't control ur desires then go to a dating site where you can pick up chicks with your style.

A

alpha1980

Danny4450 said:
Look man ... This isn't a place to pick up chicks. I understand that you have been living in Canada for quite some time now but it doesn't mean that you forget to respect the ladies, especially the ones that are already married. If you can't control your flirty nature then just avoid this place or sending PMs. I don't buy your "someone hack my account" excuse since you just made fun of her english exposing your weakness. If you still can't control ur desires then go to a dating site where you can pick up chicks with your style.
Very nice... +1 for u

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
+1 It's ok Danny brother you know when some one feel so shy and guilty they diffidently try to find some points to escape or make fun of the right person so he/she make excuses and try to point out other's .......thanks to Allah that my mistake is just my accent ,but not my faith not my heart not my character .......languages doesn't make Personality ,but human's character faith being honest with relations make you improve in society so I don't care what he says......coz characterless person kuch be keh sakta hai :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
I emailed them yesterday CHC but no reply so far. I have got sick and admitted in hospital for 2 days because i have a temprature 104 . Everybody was kind a worried about me but Alhumdulilah this evening i m little better and temperature reduce to 100.
Oh Alpha bro may Allah give you health Inshallah don't be stress Allah will make easy every thing on our ways just take care of your health I give you +1 bemar pursi ke tor par :p