Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
I second that, we are not here for dating :mad:

khan82 said:
Dear brothers and Sister's I want to clear one thing on this forum that we are all married Mashallah and we all love our husbands and Wives .........we are all here in this forum to take advantage of some points which help our application and .......give some meaning full Idea and help to each other........as of my point of view we are all in stress and Tension coz of all these we come to this forum to express our problems and our Application on going status ....I think this forum is not for time pass or flirting .........One of the active forum member He knows him self I don't want to disclose his name now ,but if he didn't stop teasing girls and asking them for Tim Horton and their phone number I will disclose his name Plus I have saved all his messages ......I give him a breaking mouth answer he stop doing PM to me ,but I know some other girls in this forum which now we are very close friends they also complain about same person I think he is not married he just come here to take a chance coz a married person will never do this ..........and we are Muslim alhamdulillah for me my husband is my second God I love him and I really respect him and I wait for him for ten years ........so I think every one has same feelings for their spouses better this person select other place for such as cheap and stupid action of himself :mad:

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Dear brothers and Sister's I want to clear one thing on this forum that we are all married Mashallah and we all love our husbands and Wives .........we are all here in this forum to take advantage of some points which help our application and .......give some meaning full Idea and help to each other........as of my point of view we are all in stress and Tension coz of all these we come to this forum to express our problems and our Application on going status ....I think this forum is not for time pass or flirting .........One of the active forum member He knows him self I don't want to disclose his name now ,but if he didn't stop teasing girls and asking them for Tim Horton and their phone number I will disclose his name Plus I have saved all his messages ......I give him a breaking mouth answer he stop doing PM to me ,but I know some other girls in this forum which now we are very close friends they also complain about same person I think he is not married he just come here to take a chance coz a married person will never do this ..........and we are Muslim alhamdulillah for me my husband is my second God I love him and I really respect him and I wait for him for ten years ........so I think every one has same feelings for their spouses better this person select other place for such as cheap and stupid action of himself :mad:
No that person is probably married and is cheating on his wife. His actions clearly reflect on his character. I am certain that he's the kind who claims to be loyal in front of his wife and back stabs people. It is because of such people that the genuine cases suffer because these are the people of betray their spouses and the system. Shame on him and his kind for they will rot in hell for their actions. I would request you to disclose his name so other people can avoid him in future. Such a person only deserves to be shunned in the eyes of the society.

dan100

Aug 17, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum! n2nadir,
Many congratulations and happy togetherness...... I have a question for you. Would you mind if you can tell me when your status changed to decision made after receiving your passport when did you send your passport to CHC-I? I want to have an idea that how many days CHC-I are taking now a days for visa? Please let me know it when you get a chance...
Jazak Allah khairain

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
LOL whos that tharki? ;D
And khan82 sister, don't be afraid to spill out his name, he can't do anything and we are all here to support you!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Well lets bring out the name so we can all report him to the moderator and get him banned!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
salam everyone,
so no news from our side..no remedical yet..my husband emailed the embassy today after a loong time, but again no reply from them..
even our address has not disappeared since the past 2 weeks..whenever u guys pray, please pray for us too..
i m missing my husband a lot :'(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khan82 said:
Salam sister,

Please tell us his name. We are here to support you and all our sisters. No need to be scared of anyone, this is an open forum and the guy can't do any harm to you or any other sister over internet.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
saggit19 said:
salam everyone,
so no news from our side..no remedical yet..my husband emailed the embassy today after a loong time, but again no reply from them..
even our address has not disappeared since the past 2 weeks..whenever u guys pray, please pray for us too..
i m missing my husband a lot :'(
Don't be depressed my sister. InshAllah soon your hubby will get his remedical. Allah sabar karnay waloun kay saath hai. I will remember you in my dua, Please remember me as well. Pata nahi kab kisi ki dua lag jaey :)

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
dan100 said:
Assalam O Alaikum! n2nadir,
Many congratulations and happy togetherness...... I have a question for you. Would you mind if you can tell me when your status changed to decision made after receiving your passport when did you send your passport to CHC-I? I want to have an idea that how many days CHC-I are taking now a days for visa? Please let me know it when you get a chance...
Jazak Allah khairain
My wife's status changed to "decision made" around 6 days after we mailed the passport to CIC (Other forum members have reported similar timelines. I think it is safe to assume the status changes within 10 days of mailing out the passport) . The passport is mailed back to you the very next day after the status changes.

My wife's status changed a day before Eid and she had the passport back the first day after the Eid holidays. Hope this helps. Best of luck.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:
Don't be depressed my sister. InshAllah soon your hubby will get his remedical. Allah sabar karnay waloun kay saath hai. I will remember you in my dua, Please remember me as well. Pata nahi kab kisi ki dua lag jaey :)
jazakallah khair bro,
yes when i pray i try to remember everyone's names and pray not just for myself but for everyone in same situation as me..u r right pata nai kab kis ki dua lag jaaey. bas Allah hamari duaein qabool farmaye Ameen!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
n2nadir said:
My wife's status changed to "decision made" around 6 days after we mailed the passport to CIC (Other forum members have reported similar timelines. I think it is safe to assume the status changes within 10 days of mailing out the passport) . The passport is mailed back to you the very next day after the status changes.

My wife's status changed a day before Eid and she had the passport back the first day after the Eid holidays. Hope this helps. Best of luck.
congrats n2nadir great news mashAllah!!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
check ur inbox