Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Greater? Oh well! Never been to Toronto, Even if i Had been, Dont think I'd have found that big measuring tape 8)
Which brings me to another question: Greater than what? :p ;D

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
and whats your psdec and seldec on CAIPS?
Well I cant be sure but there is a good chance that your proof or doc updates would have got you out of interview Q but you cant be sure of anyhing with CHC na

Hussey80 said:
Salaam Saggit_16. Hope you are well. I had applied for CAIPS note on 2/8/11 & received on 1/9/11. Yes our cases are almost same. My Rukhsati have been done. We have sent them all proof with the Application. but I have never received any email from CHC-I about Interview queue. Just Its in CAIPS note, It says File is in Interview Queue. But there is no date for interview. On the Bottem of my CAIPS note It says " File BFD to: INT on 15/08/2011.
Its alomst 19 Months since process start. What you think, Will they still put me in interview queue?
Thanks

Hussey80

Sep 1, 2011
saggit_16 said:
and whats your psdec and seldec on CAIPS?
Well I cant be sure but there is a good chance that your proof or doc updates would have got you out of interview Q but you cant be sure of anyhing with CHC na
Yes, You are right. You never know, what is in CHC mind. In my CAIPS Psdec is 1 & Seldec 0, rest all are zero. I dont mind to appear in Interview But there is such a long queue, Can be take up to 1 year or more.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
No man stay optimistic n Have faith in GOD. May god get you out of this sucessfully very soon.
n btw the way I think if your bkgrnd n med is clear they might ask for your Passport for visa once you appear for interview but seriously I don't get what the think or even they really think! @ CHC
so your in Karachi or Lahore?

Hussey80 said:
Yes, You are right. You never know, what is in CHC mind. In my CAIPS Psdec is 1 & Seldec 0, rest all are zero. I dont mind to appear in Interview But there is such a long queue, Can be take up to 1 year or more.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
May be people living in GTA might be able to answer that question in a better way ;)
GTA includes mississauga, york, milton, toronto etc. Toronto itself is a part of the Greater Toronto Area.

Hussey80

Sep 1, 2011
saggit_16 said:
No man stay optimistic n Have faith in GOD. May god get you out of this sucessfully very soon.
n btw the way I think if your bkgrnd n med is clear they might ask for your Passport for visa once you appear for interview but seriously I don't get what the think or even they really think! @ CHC
so your in Karachi or Lahore?
I am from Sialkot. What about yourself? Did you get interview date yet Or still waiting & how long you are waiting in interview queue? God bless us all.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
shamsia said:
Which brings me to another question: Greater than what? :p ;D
Greater than the rest of Ontario in terms of revenue generation and population... 8)

The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is the largest metropolitan area in Canada, with a 2006 census population of 5.5 million. The Greater Toronto Area is composed of Toronto as the central city, surrounded by the four regional municipalities of Durham, Halton, Peel, and York.[2] The area is at the centre of the Golden Horseshoe urban agglomeration, which contains approximately one-fourth of the population of Canada.

Economically, the Greater Toronto Area is responsible for generating one-fifth of the gross domestic product of Canada and home to nearly 40 per cent of Canadian corporate headquarters. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Toronto_Area)

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my husband is from daska its come in sialkot but he live in lhr ...he moved there when he was 17
Hussey80 said:
I am from Sialkot. What about yourself? Did you get interview date yet Or still waiting & how long you are waiting in interview queue? God bless us all.

Hussey80

Sep 1, 2011
mfawad said:
my husband is from daska its come in sialkot but he live in lhr ...he moved there when he was 17
Salaam, Hope you are well. Yes Daska is not too far from Sialkot. How about your case? When you are hoping to get great news from CHC-I?

Misissauga08

Aug 22, 2011
how_much_longer said:
Hi All! I know i'm a silent reader, but have been on this forum for over 1.5 years.

I would like to join you guys, so I've added myself to the list...hope I'm welcomed.
I always thought of doing this, I'm glad Dell1505 initiated it.
We need to pick a place with alot of room...we're already at 14 people. Places like Lahore Tikka in Gerrard is crowded but may have space with reservation.
Any buffet restaurant(ex. jerusalem) can also accommodate large groups...just a thought.

Any evening works.
I like your buffet suggestion. It will be easier to manage and people will have a variety to choose. LT isn't back, but crowded and just all over the place.

I think the next step should be to a) select a place first. Once selected, we can have a good understanding on who can join us etc. How is Friday, Sept. 16th looking for everyone? How is Sahara in Mississauga?

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam ...welll my mp checked with chc-i on and on 11th aug they msged back tht they doing background check on my hubby ...so dont know ...but i am hoping by oct ..i will hear something goood
Hussey80 said:
Salaam, Hope you are well. Yes Daska is not too far from Sialkot. How about your case? When you are hoping to get great news from CHC-I?

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Any word on your passport?
Na man, nothing. Holidays there at CHC so wouldn't expect anything until next week. By the way my address disappeared again a couple of days ago, and it was apparently on a holiday. So confusing man!

dan100

Aug 17, 2011
Wes Bhai, Can you please let me know when are you booking your miss flight ticket and from which travel agent? I am just looking around myself to see how much it will cost me? Jazak Allah Khairain