+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

bestplace4u said:
If u apply for an ID from Canada, it will not be CNIC they will make NICOP for you, then once you have new NICOP then you can apply for passport.
Roughly it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get a NICOP then I forgot about the passport i will have to aks my wifey.
correction

it took 3 and half months for my wife to get NICOP and 1 week to get manual passport.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
CHC-ISB. Offical holidays....

Office Closures 2011

Date

Closed for:

3 January

New Year's Day

*16 February

Eid Milad-un-Nabi(SAW)

25 April

Easter Monday

23 May

Victoria Day

*29 & 30 August

Eid-ul Fitr

*7 & 8 November

Eid-ul Azha

*5 December

10 Muharram

26 December

Christmas (in lieu of 25 Dec)

27 December

Boxing Day
Thanks Alpha posting the holiday schedule. I dont care about their holidays after the Aug 29th & 30th holidays as by the next holiday insha allah my wife will have an update. But what I do care is the Aug 29th/30th eid holidays.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zeeeee said:
wes did!!
around 10 days i think..
He/she is wondering about PPR+Remedical, my wife's was just PPR; her remedical was done in June.

durraam said:
Has anybody who recently received their PPR + REMED got their passport back with the visa? Has anyone got it in under 4 weeks ?
I don't think so, because it takes about 4 weeks for the results to be sent, and get entered in their system in New Delhi. So it takes at least about 4-6weeks.

dan100

Aug 17, 2011
Wes Bhai! How long did it take when you send your passport to CHC- ISl? when did your status change to decision made? Please let me know it.
Jazak Allah Khairain!!!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
dan100 said:
Wes Bhai! How long did it take when you send your passport to CHC- ISl? when did your status change to decision made? Please let me know it.
Jazak Allah Khairain!!!!
PP Request was issued on Aug8th, received by wife on the 11th, PP received by the embassy on the 15th, VISA issued on the 19th, decision made was on the 23rd, PP received back with ViSA on the 24th.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
PP Request was issued on Aug8th, received by wife on the 11th, PP received by the embassy on the 15th, VISA issued on the 19th, decision made was on the 23rd, PP received back with ViSA on the 24th.
sent you a PM, please check

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
wes786 said:
my case was applied in march 2010
AOR recieved april
re medical july 2011
from then no news
i dont know when r they going to ask for my pasport?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mrkkhan said:
does any one from Oct 2010 cases have recieved any remedical or any thing at all....
husband cases mostly.
NOPE! They are just starting to receive RePCC and IMM forms request...

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
salaam,
* zs101, you don't need to worry. i have read your posts,its a lil delay but you will get it although your process is looking somewhat different. i'm agree with wes here that you will be getting your passport with visa soon,inshallah.
* well, everyone has right of speech BUT yes we must respect our roots and with that has to point out weak points of our country including corruption,bad Govt and worst governance,khi issue etc and must try to write or say something to correct it.we cant compare india with pakistan right now and we are responsible for our present reputation in the world.(we have talent no doubt and its not an issue,we only need to accept and fix our weak points to make Pakistan a real Pakistan).we are one who will start realizing,saying and have to do to fix our country's issues and will decrease timeline from 24 months to less than 9 months again,inshallah.
WHERE THERE IS WILL , THERE IS WAY :)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
khloud said:
how long do they usually take to ask for the pasport after the re medical?
normally from 15 days to 2 months.

Mrkkhan

Jul 19, 2011
wes786 said:
NOPE! They are just starting to receive RePCC and IMM forms request...
wes bhai..i have more proofs of my wife visits as well as chatting and emails...do u think i should send them before receiving anything from CHC-ISB...my lawyer said its fine...just want ur advice...
my case is really messi..so dont wana take any risk....