+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

pappah

Apr 10, 2011
asa
so exactly after one month of getting the letter for re-imm forms; we get the remeds today(24-sept). the date on the letter is aug 09. as is the standard of gettin meds done within 30 days of the letter , we have 2 weeks minus 5 days of eid holidays.
my wife is going to visit dr abdul wakil in the morning if they give her an appointment (she already called 3 days back and got appointment for sept 26 which in this scenario is useless); othwise the only option is to fly to lahore for one day and have it done there.
cuz instead of asking CHC, islamabad to grant a month of extension its better to have it done now..
anyone in the same situation and how u r planning to do remeds?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
AOA brothers and sister,

My wife received back her passport with VISA and all the original and photocopied documents!

PPR was on Aug11th, PP reached the embassy on the 15th, VISA issued on the 19th, and PP came back on the 24th.

Thankyou everyone once again for your support and duas!
CONGRATE WES BHAI

A

alpha1980

Mr.Pappah jiiiiii .I guess its August not september. Well you can have appointment in Islamabad with Dr Nilufar very next day if your remedical not done in Khi. Goodluck

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Yes alot of people are having difficulties getting an earlier appointment because Roohina Sattar is on Vacation until Oct 15th, so everyone is booking with Dr. Wakil. I suggest you take the Sep 26th appointment for now and see if you can fly and afford to do it in another city, that would be the best option. If you can't then your options are limited; you don't have to ask for an extention just notify them that the earliest appointment available was Sept 26th and so the results would be a delayed a little and then leave it to them. I am sure it will be fine.

pappah said:
asa
so exactly after one month of getting the letter for re-imm forms; we get the remeds today(24-sept). the date on the letter is aug 09. as is the standard of gettin meds done within 30 days of the letter , we have 2 weeks minus 5 days of eid holidays.
my wife is going to visit dr abdul wakil in the morning if they give her an appointment (she already called 3 days back and got appointment for sept 26 which in this scenario is useless); othwise the only option is to fly to lahore for one day and have it done there.
cuz instead of asking CHC, islamabad to grant a month of extension its better to have it done now..

great person

Aug 24, 2010
dont worry just email them explaining ur situation and u will get extension, or just keep contacting them via fone to get appt by explaining ur situation.....we did the same as in my case...and i donty think going to abdul wakil wiwll help cuz they said they book appointments by fone only...my husband alerady tried goint to the office it dint work...but i mean u can still give it a shot if u want but i dun think it will be of ne use...

good luck

pappah said:
asa

great person

Aug 24, 2010
congrats wes!! keep the rest of us in ur prayers!

Quote from: wes786 on August 24, 2011, 02:03:31 am
AOA brothers and sister,

My wife received back her passport with VISA and all the original and photocopied documents!

PPR was on Aug11th, PP reached the embassy on the 15th, VISA issued on the 19th, and PP came back on the 24th.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
alpha1980 said:
I am going to vote this time******** No body******** last time i voted to PML-Q which i guess the stupid mistake i ever done in my life . Guys whats up about Imran Khan. He is also suffering lotacracey.

Sooo tell me who u gonna vote in future.

Mqm : killing karachi
Ppp. : killing Pakistan
Pml-n : killing Punjab
Pml-q : killing Pakistan
Anp. : killing NWFP
At imrankhan: lottaaaaa
Asiffff : killing us.

If you don't vote for anyone, then its even worse. As you know that in last election there were millions of votes casted by Dead people. Yes Dead people (i.e. fake votes)

I am not sure where you are coming from with this Lotaaa stuff for Imran Khan. Its not his fault that he can't lie and can't play dirty tricks like the rest of the politicians in Pakistan. Even Musharraf who had a feud going on with Imran Khan said in an interview that he is the least corrupt of all the politicians out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM_cWPyXL6w

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
pappah said:
asa

IMO best way to go if she doesn't get an appointment with in the next 10-12 days.

S

sahibzada_2010

Salaam to all and again Congrats to Wes for getting visa.

I have one question. My address shows up on the CIC website. So that means Islamabad revived my application.?

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
pappah said:
asa

My brother did the same asked for a extension and he went islamabad to do is medical and it will nit delay your case only add more time in case you need it and as soon as possible they receive the medical notification a new BFd will be added don't worry about delays because of extensions

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
wes786 said:
AOA brothers and sister,

Congratulations bhai!! ;D :) ;) :D