April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Tomorrow is my 2nd Wedding Anniversery and CHC is still not behaving well and draging the case for ages. Atleast 2nd anniversery ka gift he de dey PPR ;D
Happy anniversary! Hope you are doing well since coming back to Canada and you are in my prayers that your wife will get PPR very soon INSHALLAH and no need to makhian maar because very soon wifey will be with you! I'm glad this Saturday is my birthday and my husband is here with me and it will be our first eid together since getting married inshAllah. Also we are having walima celebration on the weekend after eid. Life is so busy allhumdulillah i'm really happy though and I pray you will be in this situation soon

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Guys any news from "NO AOR" File received Dec 2010 Islamabad????????/ Anything?????????

Has anybody heard or received anything who applied October or Nov or Dec 2010?

I am losing patience again :(

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Tomorrow is my 2nd Wedding Anniversery and CHC is still not behaving well and draging the case for ages. Atleast 2nd anniversery ka gift he de dey PPR ;D
Happy Anniversary brother. :) My 2nd anniversary was on July 3rd. I pray we don't have to go through another anniversary alone.
Ameen. Long before then we are together with our spouses. That indeed would be a wonderful anniv present.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
Happy anniversary! Hope you are doing well since coming back to Canada and you are in my prayers that your wife will get PPR very soon INSHALLAH and no need to makhian maar because very soon wifey will be with you! I'm glad this Saturday is my birthday and my husband is here with me and it will be our first eid together since getting married inshAllah. Also we are having walima celebration on the weekend after eid. Life is so busy allhumdulillah i'm really happy though and I pray you will be in this situation soon
Oh thats exciting ;D birthday, Eid then Walima. You must be very happy. Well you deserve it. Keep rest of us in prayers!

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
anyone know how i can contact an MP and does it really help the case any? My case is going on 21 months beginning September :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
fna786 said:
anyone know how i can contact an MP and does it really help the case any? My case is going on 21 months beginning September :(
well first of all for some people MP is useless while for me it always work out and the information I get from MP office CHC never share with me in replying emails.........second you should find out on the internet about your MP where do you live and who is your MP then call him/her then fix an appointment with him/her then go and share your case have all your personal information with you Inshallah Allah is great will soon help you best of luck

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish he was here said:
Happy Anniversary brother. :) My 2nd anniversary was on July 3rd. I pray we don't have to go through another anniversary alone.
Ameen. Long before then we are together with our spouses. That indeed would be a wonderful anniv present.
Thank you sister. Yes you are right lets hope and pray that Insha Allah 3rd anniversery we should have with our spouse's (Ameen)

Pehli guzri anniversery tu tasli di Dil ko k Insha Allah 2nd ik saath ho gi, ub 2nd b aa gi tu DiL zakhmi ho gya CHC ki wajha se. Ub Insha Allah 3rd ki omeed or tasli deni hy. :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Thank you Mahmed sister. You are lucky girl all in one event with hubby :) Valima ka invitation card hume b anna chahiye.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thank you sister. Yes you are right lets hope and pray that Insha Allah 3rd anniversery we should have with our spouse's (Ameen)

Pehli guzri anniversery tu tasli di Dil ko k Insha Allah 2nd ik saath ho gi, ub 2nd b aa gi tu DiL zakhmi ho gya CHC ki wajha se. Ub Insha Allah 3rd ki omeed or tasli deni hy. :'(
Inshallah bro third tu bohut door hai, you will be together before her meds expire!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 Bro happy anniversary may you both live long and have a successful and blessed life ahead for every Inshallah

B

bestplace4u

a question

how long does it takes to get a canadian passport after citizenship test.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
one question who is the MP of Scarborough?

B

bestplace4u

R.Mujgani said:
one question who is the MP of Scarborough?
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

enter your postal code

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
bestplace4u said:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

enter your postal code
thanks
i got McKay, John
Liberal Party of Canada

Anyone else that has him as a MP??

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
bestplace4u said:
a question

how long does it takes to get a canadian passport after citizenship test.

When you get a citizenship you can apply for passport right away and you will receive it in less then 2 weeks