Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
You guys my husbands address is not showing anymore on the ecase
before wen i checked it it was up on the screen.
last week i checked n i didnt realized so i check again todai n didnt see his address
at alll

May Allah SWT bring good news to me in this Holy month of Ramadan..... i realli need it
Hopefulli my husband gets Re-ccp form or watever there called lol :)

AMEENN

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
wes786 said:
Finally since March 2010, my wife's status changed from in process to decision made! YAYyyyy :D
Congratulations Wes Bhai! :D Inshallah soon you'll hear great news.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
R.Mujgani said:
You guys my husbands address is not showing anymore on the ecase
before wen i checked it it was up on the screen.
last week i checked n i didnt realized so i check again todai n didnt see his address
at alll

May Allah SWT bring good news to me in this Holy month of Ramadan..... i realli need it
Hopefulli my husband gets Re-ccp form or watever there called lol :)

AMEENN
Check your PM.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Walaikum Salam sister. 3 peoples address is missing sofar on the forum lets hope and pray that this is a next PPR batch (Kehne mey kya harj hy :))
My wife's address also disappeared , last time it disappeared i got nothing and the email reply was "Your case is in queue for initial review" , this time lets see what happens.. the medical was expired 2 months ago in June 2011.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Danny4450 said:
Check your PM.

salam, i need to know that i sent last documents to embassy in last month and it was recived by nasir in embasy on 20th july. now today i chekd status aftr a mnth and getting a reply "my file is with decision makin officer and they got my documents on 16th august 'which is nt corect,coz they got last pakage on 20th july',,what does it mean ? is it by chace or shud i chek with embasy abt it that y r they writing like ths if it was delivred in july? or they just want to make delays as usual ? plz sugest me something coz im tired.thx

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wish he was here said:
Congratulations Wes Bhai! :D Inshallah soon you'll hear great news.
Salam Sister,

How are you and thy hubby ? Hows Ramadhan going for you guys ?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saifsmarty said:
salam, i need to know that i sent last documents to embassy in last month and it was recived by nasir in embasy on 20th july. now today i chekd status aftr a mnth and getting a reply "my file is with decision makin officer and they got my documents on 16th august 'which is nt corect,coz they got last pakage on 20th july',,what does it mean ? is it by chace or shud i chek with embasy abt it that y r they writing like ths if it was delivred in july? or they just want to make delays as usual ? plz sugest me something coz im tired.thx
There is a backlog of about one month and the mail goes to the mail room first and based on the date received, they sort it out and put the documents with file. So I don't think anything is wrong here. InshAllah you will get your PPR soon.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Jaania said:
How about me, I have been waiting for my husband since JANUARY 2010, we are in our 19th month too :(
Please pray for me too ...
sure sis, i will pray for you too..we are also in our 19th month,, and only Allah knows why we have to wait so long.. have patience...and again plz don't feel disheartened..
inshAllah we will get what is best for us :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Finally since March 2010, my wife's status changed from in process to decision made! YAYyyyy :D
woohoo!!!InshAllah it will be the best news of the decade for you and your wife :)

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
wes786 said:
Congratulations Bro , You will get passport back tomorrow or day after tomorrow inshaAllah .

My wife got her passport back with visa the next day after status changed to decision made .

My wife and daughter are in Canada now Alhumdullillah . And yes you were right , they didnt question anything about my daughter`s name not on the COPR . But those idiots at the pakistan airport were not allowing my daughter to travel and asking for a pakistani visa on her canadian passport or a NICOP .... those s H I t H e a D s were trying to do some " Kamai " for the eid probably :p .... and the incharge who was going to decide about " rishwat " was away for the prayers .... its so crazy and injustice . But it was a miracle that our travel agent was a PIA employee and was on duty at that time .... So thanks to Allah , they left pakistan without givin any rishwat . In Canada customs , they were so helpful and it hardy took them 2 minutes to pass thru that .

P.S. So anyone travelling with a child on limited validity passport , please either apply for Pakistani Passport or National Identity Card For Overseas Pakistanis ( NICOP ) . Otherwise be prepared to get troubled and give Bribe .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Hey wes bro Congratsssssssssssss see Inshallah you will get it before Ramadan :) Inshallah keep us in your prayer My prayer accept in my last post lol
InshAllah sis! Yeah thats what it seems like eh? Thanks for you support and don't worry your husband will hear about his case very soon InshAllah.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
sure sis, i will pray for you too..we are also in our 19th month,, and only Allah knows why we have to wait so long.. have patience...and again plz don't feel disheartened..
inshAllah we will get what is best for us :)
I have you all in my prayers yaar. I really hope that applicants from late 2009 and early 2010 get their process done very very soon InshALlah...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saifsmarty said:
Salam Saif bro how are you doing you come after along time hope you doing well Inshallah don't worry soon you will have your file and will get out of this problems its good Decision maker will finalize your application and soon you will receive your PPR Inshallah keep us in your prayer

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
Salam Saif bro how are you doing you come after along time hope you doing well Inshallah don't worry soon you will have your file and will get out of this problems its good Decision maker will finalize your application and soon you will receive your PPR Inshallah keep us in your prayer
how ru khan sis??

our address is also disappeared from ecas since last week, it has'nt come back yet..