File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Thank you everyone for wishing me .... I pray for speedy progress for all of you :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's the fastest thing on earth?
Bullet?
Nah. Sound?
Not quite. Light? Almost.
Answer: Prayer...
Because it reaches Heaven even before you can say it.!!!!!

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
Thankyou so much hina for the wishes and support. I remeber your previous post I hope soon she receives her VISA InshAllah so we can be together and start our normal life. I lost my grand father about 2 weeks ago so she won't be coming here until after EID so may be sometimes after mid September we are planning. Hope she gets her VISA by then...

Hi Wes!
So sorry to hear about your grand dad ! I know it’s a big loss to you and your family! May Allah rest his soul in peace.
InshAllah your wife’s gonna receive the visa really soon !

One of my friends who was a june AOR got a remed and PPR req on 16th July got her visa yesterday !! Seems like they are speeding up now !!!

Congratulations to Doctor Khan and best of luck to all my friends who are still waiting for PPR !!!
Cheers !

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liakram said:
Hi Sawera, did CHC update your mailing address in your file and ECase? if I'm not mistaken you asked them to update/change your mailing address right?
no they havent i think when they'll open the file then may be not so sure wht about u have u changed ur address too.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Thanks for the best wishes. If my wife gets her VISA inshAllah either by the end of Aug or begining of Sept I am planning for her flight to be in mid Sept InshAllah. Its our 2nd anniversary in October so definately want to be together on that day since we missed our first one last year. Keep me in your prayers that we get together real soon.

hinajameel1984 said:
Thankyou so much hina for the wishes and support. I remeber your previous post I hope soon she receives her VISA InshAllah so we can be together and start our normal life. I lost my grand father about 2 weeks ago so she won't be coming here until after EID so may be sometimes after mid September we are planning. Hope she gets her VISA by then...

Hi Wes!
So sorry to hear about your grand dad ! I know it's a big loss to you and your family! May Allah rest his soul in peace.
InshAllah your wife's gonna receive the visa really soon !

One of my friends who was a june AOR got a remed and PPR req on 16th July got her visa yesterday !! Seems like they are speeding up now !!!

Congratulations to Doctor Khan and best of luck to all my friends who are still waiting for PPR !!!
Cheers !

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
sawera said:
no they havent i think when they'll open the file then may be not so sure wht about u have u changed ur address too.
Yep. I send them email and fax requesting the address to be changed, but ECase still shows the old address. What worries me is this, a friend of mine who had changed her mailing address and had informed the visa office, still getting correspondence from the visa office at her old address instead of the new address, eventhough she had advised them of the change of address.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liakram said:
Yep. I send them email and fax requesting the address to be changed, but ECase still shows the old address. What worries me is this, a friend of mine who had changed her mailing address and had informed the visa office, still getting correspondence from the visa office at her old address instead of the new address, eventhough she had advised them of the change of address.
yah i know me too worried about tht but have u e-mail chc.

amoham27

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov/2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
Mar/2012
Passport Req..
Inshahalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah v soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah v soon
Asalamalaikum
I am new here but I have come across this forum while I was searching for some unanswered questions and concerns that I have with my sponsorship. I have sponsored my husband in Nov 2010 and CHC-Isl received the file in Dec 2010. I have received letter here in canada but my husband did not receive any letter or anything. My E-cas status says file received and transferred that is all. After that no information. Can anyone help me here what is the next step we can expect or do we have to wait with no answer. Any help would be appreciated. Jazakmuallah Khaira

H

humpakwatan

For those who have done their remedical, this is a post from trackitforum...might find it helpful.

back ground check is last procedure in whole PR process

background check only starts after applicant co-applicant and dependant (if any) have clear their medical

that means after u send u r medical to ottawa then ottawa office will assses your medical and if everything is perfect then they will put u r medical result in the system...if medical furtherance required then visa office will ask for further medical.......until each of applicants member clear their medical, cic (visa officer) will not make any move on your file

as soon as all applicants clear medical then only cic (visa office) will start back ground check
this background check is very important procedure ...at this stage cic send your file to csis (canadian security inteligence services) for back ground check....csis are responsible for to check about the applicant that there is no risk to national security .along with csis some other govt agencies are also involved in the background check. all these agencies will check that applicant has no potential risk for canada if he enter as landed immigrant

in short ..cic asks csis permission for applicant to enter in canada as landed immigrant.result from csis would be in form of positive or negative.....if positive result comes then applicant get PPR if negative result comes then application would either rejection or ask to attend interview held by csis ( this interview is different from visa office interview)

when cic send u medical then by that time your security clearance ,criminal record check has been finished
so after medical only background check and then PPR...but some time BC takes too long ......medical request to ppr takes almost 5 to 6 months

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
sawera said:
yah i know me too worried about tht but have u e-mail chc.
Yep, I emailed them twice,first email informed them about the change in address ,and second email sent 2 months after the first email asking them if they have recieved my email and fax re change of address notice but never got a reply from them.

H

humpakwatan

amoham27 said:
Asalamalaikum
I am new here but I have come across this forum while I was searching for some unanswered questions and concerns that I have with my sponsorship. I have sponsored my husband in Nov 2010 and CHC-Isl received the file in Dec 2010. I have received letter here in canada but my husband did not receive any letter or anything. My E-cas status says file received and transferred that is all. After that no information. Can anyone help me here what is the next step we can expect or do we have to wait with no answer. Any help would be appreciated. Jazakmuallah Khaira

WAS Amoham..

It is normal for them to take 8-10 months after your file gets to islamabad to start to ask you for things like a medical or more documents etc. You should have however gotten a supplementary form for pakistan from islamabad after a month of them recieving the file as they ask you to fill it and send it back. Probably by October or Nov you will get IMM +Supplementary forms again to fill and re Police Certificate and then re medical requests ( with hopefuly no letter of objections or interview etc).

You should probably emails isbad to see what they say where your file is at this point. And the ECAS stays the same IN PROGRESS until the DECISION MADE shows up on it after you get the visa so dont be concerned with that too much.

In the mean time if you want you can send them voluntary proofs of your relationship ( pics, emails, call logs, skype call records, chat, etc)

Also many people have complained that since Oct last year Islamabad is not sending out any acknowledgement of receipt letters so probably your husband is one of them. You can email and get the file number from the embassy if you do not have that in your letter.

phyther

Jun 7, 2010
Hi,

My wife just rec'd her PPR today. Here's our timeline:

Applied at CPC-M: April 2010
AOR from Islamabad: July 2010
PCC and IMM forms request: May 2011
Remedical request: June 2011
Passport request: Aug 18, 2011

Finally, the wait is over! :)

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011