+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Doctorkhan said:
By the grace of Allah , finally finally finally my wife got her passport back with Visa today .

She did her medical on 6th July 2011 and sent her passport the same day . Her e-cas changed to decision made yesterday and today she got her passport back with visa .

Wish you guys all the best with ur processes .
Yay, Congratulations bro, finally its over for you. Have an amazing time together and enjoy being together.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
hmmm its not only pakistanis or afghan who don't go by the rules nowadays!! Canadians or Americans as soon as they land on pak land or afg land...they start being just like that part of the world!!! NO RULES TO FOLLOW........every individul having mind set of "im the one, I rule"!!!!
philantropist said:
Please dont get frustrated and upset people....!!!!
The CIC should be embarrassed, I think. Because they are violating human rights...and they are being found as corrupt and inefficient.

And we should register our protest...

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
congrats brother, very happy for you:)
Doctorkhan said:
By the grace of Allah , finally finally finally my wife got her passport back with Visa today .

She did her medical on 6th July 2011 and sent her passport the same day . Her e-cas changed to decision made yesterday and today she got her passport back with visa .

H

humpakwatan

Doctorkhan said:

Many Congratulations to you DoctorKhan!

On an irrelevant note....here is an interesting read for a case against Jason Kenny(Minister of Citizenship) and Ross Hynes ( Comissioner at Isalamabad) from a Canadian Citizen getting stranded in Kenya for identity.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pdf/kenya-stranded-documents.pdf

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Him and his lawyer has filed a lawsuit against CHC-Islamabad. Immigration officer working on his wife's file sold whole bunch of VISA's to other people and then left the embassy. His wife's VISA was sold to someone else and the person even landed in Toronto while she was waiting in Karachi to receive correspondence from Islamabad and were waiting to get their process done so yeah she was one of the victoms of this fraud!
Ohhh!! What an idiot for an Immigration Officer! Glad to know his wife reached Canada, but boy what an uphill task that would have been. Hope and pray that the consequences of his case benefits Pakistan!

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Pagalboy said:
Hey bro ,

Wife she's here with me in Canada, thank God I have the support of Quebec immigration and the human right and privacy act group supporting my case.

My lawyer was laughing at the request of settlement move by CIC and CHC ISB case is on mh Favor that's what he said..

Main thing lawyers in Quebec wants to push first is the audit team that was scheduled in CHC ISB was cancelled for no gaven reason.

to get the case going is to have an audit in ISB.

To surprise you all the standard rule of operation by an ambassy like CHC-ISB are in violation due to the following:

First step when the medical is received it's followed by a internal criminal check in Pakistan and then background Check by CSIS. So the standard rule of operation is violated by lieing to the applicants the a re-pcc is needed to under-go background check when that step is already completed within the first 6 months of AOR. Under regulation of the CSIS I background check upon completion is valid for 1 year a re-pcc is required one more time to check internal criminal check update followed again by remedial then visa.

Under CSIS Protocol and security After an ambassy received Medical background check should follow emmidiatly not after a re-pcc it is a violation of security protocol and a potential national treat.

So why are they saying after re-pcc the file under-going background check when that step was already completed with the first 6 months.

So if the CSIS completed the protocol step the first 6 months why is CHC-ISB not logging it immediately why are they waiting for a re-pcc.

Anyways these are from Quebec immigration requesting audit to ISB.

since skilled worker was transferred to london why did ISB cut down on Processing.

With the bad history of one of the worst ambassador MR Hynes Currently running CHC-ISB was a total desaster in Kenya creating a timeline of nearly 32 months if he failed so miserably why was he transferred to a high processing that is ISB.

MR Hynes failed to follow Canadian Immigration standard operation rules and failed to adequately and professionally train workers to meet the requirement by Canadian immigration rules.

It believe so by Quebec immigration the lack of skill and untrained worker that created a huge backlog into the spousal system.

So this is the first step is to audit the ambassy then rest will follow along my case.

Sorry for the typing errors and this is for those who PM to know what steps are being conducted
I'm at loss of words but I can't thank you enough for what you are undertaking. Truly you are a brave and wonderful person for doing this for all of us. Again thank you and we are all with you. May Allah help you succeed and hopefully CHC is forced to remove that incompetent man from his post and that he is fired for good!

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Congratulations DoctorKhan, all the best to you, please pray for the rest of us that we are out of this torture soon.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
Congratulations DoctorKhan, all the best to you, please pray for the rest of us that we are out of this torture soon.
No Good news :mad:

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Don't be Sad Inshallah soon we will all get out of this thread and Inshallah Allah will help us Just keep ur self happy coz with being sad tears hopeless we can't do any thing ,but losing our health ......once our spouse come we all get depression patients ........so for having them here soon or late we have to be healthy to welcome them with lots of happiness Inshallah keep it this way and enjoy the time now :)
Thanks for your good wishes ............. I believe you meant otherwise by ....."once our spouse come we all get depression patients" ..........:)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
whywait:( said:
hmmm its not only pakistanis or afghan who don't go by the rules nowadays!! Canadians or Americans as soon as they land on pak land or afg land...they start being just like that part of the world!!! NO RULES TO FOLLOW........every individul having mind set of "im the one, I rule"!!!!
You kno wat there are good n bad people in every country, religion n culture.
But its always the innocent people that have to suffer. Both Afghans n Pakistanis have good people, but its the people who are in the high seats taht make it worse for the rest of us.

They sit on the chair n keep their asses warm while poor innocent people have to take the blame for them n suffer.
Some other guy here said that he is not proud of being a Pakistani. Im not Pakistani but buddy ur falling for those retards
Coz as an Afghan im proud to be Muslim First n then Afghan n i know we have better people then those wit money.

N to tell u the truth Pakistani people are not bad. I lived in Islamabad, there where stupid shit head but
also some realli nice people taht where family friends n still are.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
muzmil said:
Hi Ayesha, no nothing yet.... I just want to re-confirm... does ur e-cas show

"We received your application on xx , October 2010" ?

"We started processing your application on xx , October 2010" ?

does it say something else as well ?

please let me know.

Thanks

No it doesnt, thats all it shows...

dan100

Aug 17, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum wes786,
I am a silient reader on this forum. I have been reading everyone post since January 2010. I have sponsored my wife and her processing time started in Islamabad Nov 2009. I requested to sumbit some photos of our wedding in July 2010 and then after they requested to refill all immigration forms in Nov, 2010. She got re-medical request in Mar, 2011 which she has sent back to new dehli in Mar 2011. After March She has no response from Islamabad. I have made so many inquiries by MP and as well as me. They only replied to MP and me that your wife is in queue to be reviewd by immigration officer. I am getting this generic reply since May 2011. I heard that you have good experience and you are knowledge person to suggest me. What should I do? What would you think under these circumstances. I am little bit worried because most of the people applied after me already got visa. I am curious about her visa. Please advise me. I will look forward to seeing your reply.
Jazak Allah Khair

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY ADD IS STILL DISAPPEAR AND CONGRATS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DOCTOR KHAN................................. :(