+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

saya99

May 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Wassalam,
Don't worry! After the interview if it goes well, your process should end within a few months.
Thanks for replying. It really helped .... May Allah turn it the way you suggested..

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Salam All,

Thank you Every one for the feed Back

Soo..

I went to see my lawyer today and I had to take a Decision wither I continue or Just settle it..

I was Very Scared and nervous And completely Lost while i was at the lawyers Office... My Lawyer Popped the question to what I want to do....

I Looked at my wife And she Lifted her head up suddenly and She Said "Fight it with No fear don't let pressure over take you I'm with you".. At that point on I was thinking of everyone in this Forum. So I made My decision......Allah Knows Better for the rest

I rejected the Settlement with no counter offer sticking with my story..

Thanks for the boost of Confidence and the Strength you ALL GAVE ME.
Specially Brother Danny, Khan82, wes786, humpakwatan , Pakivette, lonly widout hubby, muzmil, Khilafah5, anzee.

I will Keep you all Posted now its another wait game till my Lawyer gets new Update

Happy Ramadan All.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
GoodLuck bro, make the change and we will all support you!

Pagalboy said:
Salam All,

Soo..

I went to see my lawyer today and I had to take a Decision wither I continue or Just settle it..

I was Very Scared and nervous And completely Lost while i was at the lawyers Office... My Lawyer Popped the question to what I want to do....

I Looked at my wife And she Lifted her head up suddenly and She Said "Fight it with No fear don't let pressure over take you I'm with you".. At that point on I was thinking of everyone in this Forum. So I made My decision......Allah Knows Better for the rest

Specially Brother Danny, Khan82, wes786, humpakwatan , Pakivette, lonly widout hubby, muzmil, Khilafah5, anzee.

I will Keep you all Posted now its another wait game till my Lawyer gets new Update

Happy Ramadan All.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
my client ID in caips is ONE DIGIT different from the original one..

why is that ?

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
khan82 said:
I asked Allâh for strength and Allâh gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked Allâh for wisdom and Allâh gave me problems to solve.
I asked Allâh for courage and Allâh gave me obstacles to overcome.
I asked Allâh for love and Allâh gave me troubled people to help.
I asked Allâh for favours and Allâh gave me opportunities.

Maybe I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed. Alhamdulillah :)
I wish there was a "I love this" button :)

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey sunshine ..i when i went to Pakistan to visit my husband i always send them proof i always send it by e-mail so yes scan them and send it through e-mail
Sunshine girl said:
Hello everyone, hope u all doing good in this month. I need help from people who may know the answer or for those people who are sponsoring their husbands from Afghanistan. As most of u know that my husband did the re-medical and re-pcc in january and we send all the info to islamabad, but in march he got a phone call saying we havenot received ur re-pcc plese send us again..so he send it again. after that they were silent and when ever i was sending e-mails it was in queue to be reviewed by immigration this and that...but last nite i send another e-mail and got a reply this morning that "your file in in queue to be reviviewed and we are still waiting for the re-pcc" i was shocked to read that..are u kidding me..it has been more than 6 months and still u didn't boder to contact me/ e-mail me for re-sending the pcc. I have no idea what is going on there and this is gona be 3rd time sending the pcc again. i am sick of it. this is the way they are wasting our time with out notifying us what is missing this and that. so anyways, i have a question for those sisters who are sponsoring their husband from afg. so for the 2nd re-pcc are u doing it from afghanistan or we have to do it through here. becoz the 1st time it was done through ottawa and second time afg, so i have no idea how other people are doing this. so i am so lost dont know what to do. and if i send e-mail they dont respond me properly. oh yah, also when i traveled 2 moths ago i did not infrom islamabad and didnot send any proof, becoz last year when i send some documents they never received it. do u guys think if i can send my bording pass, e-tickets,and some other doucments through e-mail so they would get them. please guys help me, and also if it is possible plz remember me in ur prayers...........i would apriciate that..i will wait for the responses..

thnx in advance..and good luck everyone

ps: sorry for this long message:(

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Pagalboy said:
Salam All,

Soo..

Happy Ramadan All.
A happy Ramadhan to you as well, stay strong and positive. May Allah guide you and help you succeed in this noble mission. Inshallah all will go well.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
So your wife got the visa when she was called to the embassy in Islamabad correct? Is she with you in Canada or you are dealing with this issue while in Pakistan?

Pagalboy said:
Salam All,

Soo..

Happy Ramadan All.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is symbol of something happening with file and strongly follow by Skilled Class immigration

wes786 said:
I think its just a glitch guys, and coincednce in some cases. My wife's gone too since yesterday!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Pagalboy said:
Salam All,

Soo..

Happy Ramadan All.
May Allah be with you... Ameen

You are doing something for others while you didn't care about your guaranteed monetary benefit. We all are here to support you brother. JazakAllah :)

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about other information, is it pertaining to your case like applicant Names, DOB, Sponsor , mailing address etc
if different then wrong delivery of notes...

Humaumair said:
my client ID in caips is ONE DIGIT different from the original one..

why is that ?