+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats muau ...finally you two are together...you guys are very lucky .....well as far as i know you only need to bring passport/visa and permanent residence form she got...whtever she got with her visa she need to bring that with her :)
muau said:
I hope all is well with everyone on this forum and that all of you hear good news very soon.

My wife will be coming to Canada on August 12, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what my wife needs to take with her to the airport.

Is it just the passport/visa. She received a permanent residence form... Does she need to do anything with that... OR is it a straight forward process?

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Salaam-Alikam

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
wes786 said:
There is no point of visiting the embassy. First of all they don't let non Canadian citizens enter the embassy unless they have an interview. Secondly, they will only answer general questions, and nothing about a specific case inquiry so as I said there is no point of wasting time and money. As for proofs, do send them updated emails, phone call logs, and proof of visit such as tickets, boarding passes, Passport stamps etc. that would definately help them make a positive decision during your initial review.
Thank u soo much Wes bhai n
May Allah SWT give ur wife her visa with passport n that both of u can be together
Insha'allah by eid :)

and
May Allah SWT shower his blessings on everyone
so that we all we together with our spouses :)
Ameen

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
To land she need the passport with VISA and that form you are talking about is the landing paper, she will be asked to fill and sign it in front of the immigration officer. Other than that the procedure is pretty straight forward. Make a list of goods she will be bringing with her, it helps a little with customs.

muau said:
I hope all is well with everyone on this forum and that all of you hear good news very soon.

My wife will be coming to Canada on August 12, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what my wife needs to take with her to the airport.

Is it just the passport/visa. She received a permanent residence form... Does she need to do anything with that... OR is it a straight forward process?

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Salaam-Alikam

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
Thank u soo much Wes bhai n
May Allah SWT give ur wife her visa with passport n that both of u can be together
Insha'allah by eid :)

and
May Allah SWT shower his blessings on everyone
so that we all we together with our spouses :)
Ameen
Ameen!!!

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Advice to everyone is stick with facts and never try to make up anything on the application, I was blunt and truthful in all my answers.

Applied March 2010
Objection Marriage not Genuine in April 2010, along with Medical and PCC,
PPR on August 6th.

Thanks
Ali

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Well, I just checked the CIC website and there are no restrictions. It says: " you can leave and re-enter Canada while your application is being processed as long as you meet all requirements to enter Canada" see the link below. They only suggest to not leave Canada if you have applied INLAND meaning in Canada process through vegreville. Hope that clears out some confusion.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-faq12.asp
Hi ,

I am leaving for Pakistan in September and it will be my 4th visit after filing the case.Is there any risk for visiting several times ? I have read all the related post but still I am getting confused ?

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
mfawad said:
congrats muau ...finally you two are together...you guys are very lucky .....well as far as i know you only need to bring passport/visa and permanent residence form she got...whtever she got with her visa she need to bring that with her :)
Thank you and Wes for the reply. InshaAllah I pray the both of you, along with everyone on this forum gets to be with their loved ones soon. Salaam-Alikam :)

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Ali_427 said:
My Advice to everyone is stick with facts and never try to make up anything on the application, I was blunt and truthful in all my answers.

Applied March 2010
Objection Marriage not Genuine in April 2010, along with Medical and PCC,
PPR on August 6th.

Thanks
Ali
Congratulations Ali

I am so happy for you! It give me comfort that the truth can prevail against the objections off immigration officers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kachrakhana said:
Hi ,

I am leaving for Pakistan in September and it will be my 4th visit after filing the case.Is there any risk for visiting several times ? I have read all the related post but still I am getting confused ?
According to their website there are no restrictions so I guess not...

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Question - The medical has been expired as it was done over a year ago. Can we send a new medical without having any request from CHC Islamabad? I just dont want to delay another couple of months due to medical. Please advise.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lionheart7 said:
Question - The medical has been expired as it was done over a year ago. Can we send a new medical without having any request from CHC Islamabad? I just dont want to delay another couple of months due to medical. Please advise.
You can't do the Re-medical without a Re-medical request letter. In the past those people who somehow did it voluntarily had to do it again, so there is no point of doing it now. Its another thing if you wouldn't have got the medical done in the first place, this way you could have done it and sent it to them now.

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Really? Why does it matter if the medical is done without getting a re-medical request? What is the logic behind not doing re-medical now? It will save us a couple of months. Why would the embassy ask us to redo it if it was sent voluntarily?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lionheart7 said:
Really? Why does it matter if the medical is done without getting a re-medical request? What is the logic behind not doing re-medical now? It will save us a couple of months. Why would the embassy ask us to redo it if it was sent voluntarily?
The logic behind all this stupidity from CHC Islamabad is to find ways to take as much time as possible, this way they won't get in a situation where they have to give more Visa's than the Quota they are given by the Canadian Immigration.