Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
hello everyone .. i landed in canada 2days back and alhumdulillah its a great feeling .. thank you all for your supppoorrttt .. wish you all very best of luck :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mareea said:
hello everyone .. i landed in canada 2days back and alhumdulillah its a great feeling .. thank you all for your supppoorrttt .. wish you all very best of luck :)
Congratulations and have a great life ahead. Keep all of us in prayers...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Khilafah5 said:
Guys, wondering why all of us are suffering from the torture and brutality of CHC-ISB apart from what our corrupt rulers do, read the news below it was published in Thestar.com on March 16 2011

What i dont understand that if you are not invited as the article says, how u r dumped

A Pakistani woman claims she arrived in Toronto with a permanent resident visa only to find out from border officials that her spousal sponsorship had been annulled.

Aisha Noor, 23, said she was told her husband, Owais Qurni, a Canadian citizen, intended to file for divorce and had notified immigration officials to cancel the sponsorship.

“I was shocked,” said Noor, who came from an established family in Peshawar, where her father owns a construction company. “We both were very happy with this (arranged) marriage and that's why he applied for my visa. He never discussed divorce.”

Canadian officials at Pearson airport seized Noor's visa upon her arrival March 4. They gave her a temporary visitor's permit, but she must leave the country on a scheduled flight Sunday.

In an email to the Star, Qurni, 22, blamed the mess on the institution of arranged marriage.

“We are absolutely different people and are not compatible for each other. Our marriage would not have worked out due to these reasons and differences,” he wrote.

“I really do regret obliging to this arranged marriage set up by my parents. I respected my parents and therefore, respected their decision as well. However, I have realized that this is my life and I have to make my own decision.”

Qurni notified Canada's visa post in Islamabad in a letter on Feb. 22. He said his father most recently spoke with Noor's father on March 1, three days before her flight to Canada, about the divorce and the sponsorship cancellation.

Noor, who has two degrees from the University of Peshawar, said she was introduced to Qurni, a university student, in April 2008 and began their courtship over the phone and Internet.

Not until their wedding night at Noor's grandfather's house on Aug. 15, 2009 did they meet in person. Three days later, the newlywed groom flew back to Toronto.

“I was very happy and excited as my dreams of living with my spouse were coming true,” said Noor, who got her permanent resident visa in January.

Although Noor and Qurni talked often, Noor insisted they never spoke about a divorce. But she knew something was up when she told Qurni of her arrival and he discouraged her from coming.

Noor said she ignored the warning, flew to Toronto and called Qurni at the airport. Qurni refused to meet her and Noor was picked up by a family friend, Shakeel Habib.

Noor said her father later told her Qurni's family had demanded $50,000 from her family and threatened divorce.

“(The) accusation of my demand of $50,000 from her family is preposterous. It does not make any sense for me to take money from her because I am still responsible for her undertaking,” Qurni wrote.

“It deeply saddens me that Ms. Aisha Noor would go to such extent to fabricate lies and frame me with false accusations.”

Habib, Noor's family friend in Toronto, was the middleman who visited Qurni's family home here three years ago to make the marriage arrangement.

“That's not good in our society,” said Habib, who has known Noor's father for 40 years. “Once you get married, you don't get divorced. Nobody accepts it in our society.”

Said Noor: “I'm least interested in immigration (to Canada), but I want justice. He has ruined my life.”

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, a sponsorship can be withdrawn at any point of the process. Border officials can refuse permanent status to a sponsored individual as long as a sponsor expresses the intent not to fulfill the obligations. Sponsors are not obliged to provide reasons.
This is old news, and this is not the only one there are many stories like there were on TV and were shared on this forum and that is the reason why alot of Nikah only cases and/or Proxy Cases are getting objection letters...

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Assalam o alikum HighHope..
My wife sent PPR for Visa ,,ISB_CHC recieved my wife's PPR today,,,,and waitinggggggg forrrrrrrrr PPR WITH VISA>>>>>..

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Meera how was your landing Experince................... how long took to clear and what question IMMI officer asked to you, ,,Welcome to CANADA....so you got from them, Welcome book ,,with all info what to do first in canada.....So and so..,,

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
Assalam o alikum HighHope..
My wife sent PPR for Visa ,,ISB_CHC recieved my wife's PPR today,,,,and waitinggggggg forrrrrrrrr PPR WITH VISA>>>>>..
What was the date on your PPR letter and when did you receive it ? by TCS ?

thanks
Ali

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
My wife got letter two days ago,,,she already sent to them required information,,and thay already Recieved PPR with Forum today @ ali_427

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
Hi everyone !!
Hope all you are doing greattt !!
I need your help ! I got my file number today..Please help how do i track my application in ECAS.My file number starts with 'F'

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hinajameel1984 said:
Hi everyone !!
Hope all you are doing greattt !!
I need your help ! I got my file number today..Please help how do i track my application in ECAS.My file number starts with 'F'
Goto the link below: under identification type: seleinion iftarion file number they type the file number without dashes or spaces, Then your last name, DOB, and POB if you are being sponsored. If you are sponsoring your husband then input his information...

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
seleinion iftarion file number - What is this? Did u mean immigration file no? :)

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
If i select immigration file number in identification type, it gives the following error:

This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.

1.Immigration File Number should be in this format: B000000000.