March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
wes786 said:
They only provide the payment receipt which you can scan and email as the proof or send them by post. You don't have to send them anything, but people just choose to do it anyway to let them know that they have done the medical request so just incase they want to do any further processing they can do it just by looking at the payment proof and not waiting for the results which gets their in 4 weeks and then start processing. My wife sent her's my email as well as by post.
thank you for the advice bro .... i will do the same :)

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I have sponsered my wife ( Oct 2010 AOR) and her medical got expired last month.Please suggest me if she can do re- medical and send Police certificate Voluntarily so when CIC open our file they will have everything.

I will appriciate your response.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mahmed17 said:
mashAllah congrats to jia and maximus bhai for landing safely may Allah (swt) keep you both happy in your new homes. Ameen.

Congrats to those who got PPR, may Allah (Swt) make the rest of the process smooth and pain free and unite you soon with your loved ones Ameen.

To my bro one2ka4 may Allah (swt) take you to babhi safely and may He (swt) make this trip successful for you in that babhi gets PPR very soon AMEEN.

To all my brothers and sisters who are still waiting- never give up. Allah (swt) can make miracles happen. May He grant us all the blessing to be with our loved ones very soon AMEEN.
thanks sis,wht abt ur husband's pp?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kachrakhana said:
Hi ,

I have sponsered my wife ( Oct 2010 AOR) and her medical got expired last month.Please suggest me if she can do re- medical and send Police certificate Voluntarily so when CIC open our file they will have everything.

I will appriciate your response.
She cannot do remedical voluntarily, she has to wait for the medical letter that embassy sends and take it to the hospital. As for PCC, you can do it now but I would suggest you wait because currently they are working on JUNE/JULY/AUG AORs and you will receive the request for it in a few months. If you do it now, and your files opens after 3 months, its only good for another 3 and if the background checks don't finish in 3 months they will request it again so better wait for both untill requested. However, you can send as many suppoorting documents as you want to show genuinity of your relationships anytime. Doc's like emails, call logs, fund transfer receipts etc etc.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
I pray for everyone to get PPR, atleast we can spend Ramadan together with our spouses.
mahmed17 said:
mashAllah congrats to jia and maximus bhai for landing safely may Allah (swt) keep you both happy in your new homes. Ameen.

Congrats to those who got PPR, may Allah (Swt) make the rest of the process smooth and pain free and unite you soon with your loved ones Ameen.

To my bro one2ka4 may Allah (swt) take you to babhi safely and may He (swt) make this trip successful for you in that babhi gets PPR very soon AMEEN.

To all my brothers and sisters who are still waiting- never give up. Allah (swt) can make miracles happen. May He grant us all the blessing to be with our loved ones very soon AMEEN.

AMEEN!!!!!

Its my wife's birthday on the 29th (And if you remember mine was on the 11th) I pray she receives her PPR as a present for her birthday on Wednesday morning Ameen!

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
hey everyone

here is my timeline
application submitted December 11, 2009.
My application was forwarded to the visa office in Islamabad on december 17 of 2009
ON 31 Jan 2011 requested more info such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship.
On May 16 2011 requested for re-Medical examination and police check
and 21/05/2011 confirmed they received have medical

does anyone know how much longer :eek:

:'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Nousheen1 said:
hey everyone

here is my timeline
application submitted December 11, 2009.
My application was forwarded to the visa office in Islamabad on december 17 of 2009
ON 31 Jan 2011 requested more info such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship.
On May 16 2011 requested for re-Medical examination and police check
and 21/05/2011 confirmed they received have medical

does anyone know how much longer :eek:

:'(

NOW soon you will be asked to send in your passport, currently it is taking 1-3months after remedical request. Alot of people have done their medicals in June and are waiting for PPRs now so hopfully soon InshAllah..And welcome to the forum!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nousheen1 said:
wes786 do you think it would make sense to order capis notes at this point
Nousheen you are almost done with your case, so no need to order CAIPS unless you want to see the language. It take 4-5 weeks to process the CAIPS notes and I am hoping by that time you will have your PPR.

By the way yourtime line is very close to mine.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
jia said:
thanks sis,wht abt ur husband's pp?
We haven't gotten the pp back yet but I emailed them and they said I should receive it in the coming days inshAllah I hope this week. How are you liking Toronto?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Nousheen1 said:
wes786 do you think it would make sense to order capis notes at this point
yeah just wait for now, if you don't hear anything for another month then do it; otherwise I think your process is pretty much done so no need to panic :)