+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

highhope said:
By the Grace of Allah, I received PPR today via TCS :). I want to thank you all here for being so informative and supportive.

Seeing their pattern, I assume that some more PPRs are on the way, Remember last month, they sent a bunch of PPR at the end of the month. Best wishes for All.
congrattssssssssss

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Can any one tell me what to write in clause 5 of PPR letter that says,

"I authorize the following person to collect my passport and other related documents from the courier company"

Name____________, Signature:________________

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
highhope said:
Can any one tell me what to write in clause 5 of PPR letter that says,

"I authorize the following person to collect my passport and other related documents from the courier company"

Name____________, Signature:________________
I guess if you want to authorize anyone to pick up the passport you put their name and signature. If you are picking up yourself or chose TCS for delivery they deliver it to your house and just write N/A to it. Correct me people if I am wrong. Could you also clarify please, in your timeline you mentioned Jan2009, is that correct or a typo. Should it be Jan2010?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
highhope said:
Wes, 2009 is Correct.

Can anyone confirm what Wes mentioned, plz
Damn.. they took 30 months to process your case ??

how did you manage to stay this patient ?

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Bro, they can do anything as they have all the power and authority that nobody can challenge. Just Pray, Pray and Pray, and if your case is genuine, Inshallah one day you will have it. I know two cases where they took 4+ years to complete the case. Looking their cases, I find myself really blessed and lucky.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
highhope said:
Bro, they can do anything as they have all the power and authority that nobody can challenge. Just Pray, Pray and Pray, and if your case is genuine, Inshallah one day you will have it. I know two cases where they took 4+ years to complete the case. Looking their cases, I find myself really blessed and lucky.
you are right Inshallah Allah hamisha saber karny walo ke satt hai ...................and iss mushkil time mai ek saber to hai ham sub ke pass ..........inshallah once it will end with Happiness may Allah give you happy life with all of us ameen sum ameen

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thats very optimistic Thumbs up to u (Y)
but seriously when it comes to facing it..... it rips of every ounce of positiveness and kindness in you...... I have observed with passage of time in wait I have gained frustration, rudeness and negativity in myself

highhope said:

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
highhope said:
Wes, 2009 is Correct.

Can anyone confirm what Wes mentioned, plz
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ur longest wait is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

one PPR A DAY ISNT bad, .......... v need moreeeeeee chc ............................buck uppppppppppppppppppppp

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highhope said:
By the Grace of Allah, I received PPR today via TCS :). I want to thank you all here for being so informative and supportive.

Seeing their pattern, I assume that some more PPRs are on the way, Remember last month, they sent a bunch of PPR at the end of the month. Best wishes for All.
Congrates................ ;D

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
you are right Inshallah Allah hamisha saber karny walo ke satt hai ...................and iss mushkil time mai ek saber to hai ham sub ke pass ..........inshallah once it will end with Happiness may Allah give you happy life with all of us ameen sum ameen
Ameen

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Khan sis humara ppr kub arahee hai......

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Congratulations Highhope

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
I have a question regarding remed ....... will they ( DMP ) give any receipt or letter/form after completing remed that we need to send to CHC-ISB ??