+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Desi_Canadian said:
please Explain to me..what does it mean,,, i just checked stauts on CIC website..which i got info from there...

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Have never seen this type of message before, it seems like their system error because this procedure is for inland applications(IN CANADA PROCESS) where you have to go and meet the immigration officer for landing interview where they issue your PR status...

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
Wah wah princess mareea is back on the forum hehehe jab jab you post something good happens so inshAllah im taking this as an omen :p
Whatsup ladiessss?
Lol ... Really? Let's see .. The count down begins .. I hope we hear something REALLY GOOD BEFORE THIS COMING WEEKEND 8)

mdwx

Mar 8, 2011
Brampton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-04-2010
Med's Done....
20-01-2010
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011
It's been 3 weeks since we sent in our passport and now finally today the status has changed to Decision Made. But it also says an officer will contact you regarding this decision. Anything to worried about?

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Have never seen this type of message before, it seems like their system error because this procedure is for inland applications(IN CANADA PROCESS) where you have to go and meet the immigration officer for landing interview where they issue your PR status...
No, he is talking about "Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada" button which is visible when u logged in to your ECAS and when u click on this link it gives u steps involved in application.

IN
PROCESS
(A decision has not been made yet.)

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.)

DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
By the Grace of Allah, I received PPR today via TCS :). I want to thank you all here for being so informative and supportive.

Seeing their pattern, I assume that some more PPRs are on the way, Remember last month, they sent a bunch of PPR at the end of the month. Best wishes for All.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
highhope said:
By the Grace of Allah, I received PPR today via TCS :). I want to thank you all here for being so informative and supportive.

Seeing their pattern, I assume that some more PPRs are on the way, Remember last month, they sent a bunch of PPR at the end of the month. Best wishes for All.
Congrats...!!

I am sick and tired of WAITINGG!!! my AOR is 14 months old and my wait is still not over... :'(

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Congrats...!!

I am sick and tired of WAITINGG!!! my AOR is 14 months old and my wait is still not over... :'(
aray Tor Wi aapa kesi hain aap sab khushal mangal?

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
highhope said:

Congrats!!! your timeline pls...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
Yes today is mangal... :'( but no khushi as yet....mera PPR kahan reh gaya...apka re-med aaya?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
APA?? :eek: :mad: :mad: pehle hi i m dukhi...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
highhope said:

congratssssssssssssssss good newssssssssssssssssssss what is your time line can you share please

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Yes today is mangal... :'( but no khushi as yet....mera PPR kahan reh gaya...apka re-med aaya?
nahi aapa, no remed and i was saying khushal mangal in hindi not in urdu

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
nahi aapa, no remed and i was saying khushal mangal in hindi not in urdu
O acha...Mangal Panday to you too ...aur khud hogey APA :mad: jo kehta hay wo khud hi hota hay...

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
Hi guys,

Could the people who have already received ppr requests, help answer this question.

How did the ppr request come - through normal mail, registered mail or courier (tcs,etc) ?

I have sponsored my wife (app started March 2010 and she recently submitted her remedical). But she and her family are leaving for a month long vacation and there wont be anyone to receive mail at her house during that period. If we knew how CIC sends PPR requests, we can go ahead and talk with the mailman or the tcs delivery team incharge to look out for mails for us.

Pls let me know how you folks got your ppr request (whether it was normal mail, registered mail or courier)

Thanks a bunch :)

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
AOR Jan 20, 2009
Additional documents, PCC etc July 2010
Sent Aug 2010
Updated IMM8 forms etc, re-PCC and Med Req, Feb 2011
Sent April 4, 2011
PPR… June 28, 2011
Visa… Waiting
Landing … Waiting