Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
jia said:
experience with PIA was not too good, but ya immigration and custom did'nt take much time.PIA fare was 77,000RS
Many congratulations Jia .. em really happy for you .. :D

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
HIC2011 said:
Landing exp was good...It just took 2-3 mins at immigration and customs...Immigration officer just asked who has sponsored and where u gonna live.....
Many Many Congratssssssss ... Wooowwww it must have felt great reaching there :D

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
saggit_16 said:
That's sad!
I have little different story......When my wife was leaving from Khi I also took domestic flight of nearly same time from Khi to Lhr so that we can see each other a little more time. We both entered airport with our luggage and seemed to be travelling together and then unfortunately had to enter in septate lounges... there was a thick soundproof glass wall between international and Domestics check-in counters now after getting checked in we came infront of each other with that stupid wall in between and talked as much as we could on cell phone.. I could see my wife crying :'( but I tried to stay positive & strong and make her feel better but blv me it was hardest and was feeling like my heart would come out of my mouth...... Then after an hr ma baby had to leave and I stayed there sitting on my trolley looking at the international checkout counters through that glass wall with wet eyes before I was interrupted & investigated by a security guy...... but am sure landing experience would compensate for all those heart blowing time.
All the best all :)

Awwww I really felt sad reading all this :'(

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
aaah! we all have sad stories of our departures and goodbyes m sure u too wud have some to share

mareea said:
Awwww I really felt sad reading all this :'(

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
saggit_16 said:
aaah! we all have sad stories of our departures and goodbyes m sure u too wud have some to share
yeAhh kind of .. I hope you and many others like us get reunited with their spouses fast :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALAM TO ALL ............I HAVE SEND ALL PRVES TO ISLAMABAD AND POLICE CERT AND ALL FRMS

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Wah wah princess mareea is back on the forum hehehe jab jab you post something good happens so inshAllah im taking this as an omen :p
Whatsup ladiessss?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
jia said:
I have reached toronto sunday,26 june :)
welcome to land of stresssssssssssssssss may Allah give you happy life Inshallah

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
saggit_16 said:
That's sad!
I have little different story......When my wife was leaving from Khi I also took domestic flight of nearly same time from Khi to Lhr so that we can see each other a little more time. We both entered airport with our luggage and seemed to be travelling together and then unfortunately had to enter in septate lounges... there was a thick soundproof glass wall between international and Domestics check-in counters now after getting checked in we came infront of each other with that stupid wall in between and talked as much as we could on cell phone.. I could see my wife crying :'( but I tried to stay positive & strong and make her feel better but blv me it was hardest and was feeling like my heart would come out of my mouth...... Then after an hr ma baby had to leave and I stayed there sitting on my trolley looking at the international checkout counters through that glass wall with wet eyes before I was interrupted & investigated by a security guy...... but am sure landing experience would compensate for all those heart blowing time.
oooh!!! I can imagine that. We had experienced this when after four months we met in Europe for our honey moon and I came back to Pak and he had to go back to Toronto. It was really really difficult to depart to our destinations and I cried and cried and he remained strong. But strangely this time when he went after spending almost 3 months here, none of us cried, I guess we both needed a break from each other;) HaHa. Just kidding to make thiings litghter here but the fact is that we had belief that we will meet soon but this PPR perpetual sort of wait is making us nervous now.:(

H

humpakwatan

Humaumair said:
:( katayyyy nhe kut tay ye din ye raat kehni thi tum se jo dil ki baat
lo aj mai kehti hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn CHC I HATE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
lol

LOL! Cracked me up!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
That's sad!
bro zarori ta make every one cry and remind them those sad time which all of us cross .......... :'( :'( :'( I will never forget when my Hubby drop off me to airport and i was crying like mad he was strong .... ,but he said after i go back to home all the way i was crying and i remembered your tears and when you enter the airport alone ............ I said may manti nahi hon qun ke ap meri samny nahi roya hahahaha.... ::) :p

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Desi_Canadian said:
please Explain to me..what does it mean,,, i just checked stauts on CIC website..which i got info from there...

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.
Sorry sir, dont know what does it mean. Seems a strange note on ecas. May be Jia or HIC can tell as they have landed and is there any such thing on their ecas status also? You can send an email to CHC-I and ask what do they mean by this?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Humaumair said:
:( katayyyy nhe kut tay ye din ye raat kehni thi tum se jo dil ki baat
lo aj mai kehti hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn CHC I HATE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
lol
Hahaha, love the original version but this one is even better...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Desi_Canadian said:
please Explain to me..what does it mean,,, i just checked stauts on CIC website..which i got info from there...

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.
By the way have you received your remed request yet?