April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
wes786 said:
If you want to, you can. You know your process is done so hang in there and you should receive your PP back in no time.
Yes you are right Bhai I just need to do a little more save where I have already done alot lol it's hard but inshallah I hope we get the pp back this week

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
mein be bhook artaal karunga, meri wife ko PPR nahi derahe yeh log :(
no no wes bro wait karo until mid of July if not then we will start our Hartal itna saber kiay hai kuch din aur sahe hahaha :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
R.Mujgani said:
lol bro u got to visit ur wife more then once,,.............
i only saw him for one month wen i went for my wedding n i want to see him insha'allah soon.....

i misss himmm
u guys who have visited twice or more are lucky ones :)

pray that my husband case get in to process n that he receives good news :)
Dont worry sweety soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bakhair your baby will come baby mean your husband right hahahah :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations DR KHAN that was quick re-med with PPR :) Insha Allah you will have ramazan & EID with your spouse.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
Yaar seems like, you, me, saggit, and all the other ones who are not receiving request letters have the same immigration officer as mahmed17, maximius, maria, jia, ch33rs and all those who took longer. All of the other Jan - April AORs have received or receiving PPRs already...Hope my wife receives one soon too! and ofcourse everyone else who are due for a PPR.
Include me too pleeeeease in this list, I am a mar AOR and remed done 10 May 2010:(

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
alpha1980 said:
hello all, i have got a call from CHC ISB and there were asking for my remedical done yet or not. i provide them all info of the Dr. + also provide them TCS info (for the package which Dr. deliverd to Newdelhi). i m not sure why the call me. i checked with Dr. Nilufars assistant and as per him that CHC ISB call them as well and get my re-medical done date. i guess they are preparing for my PPR . well the 2nd thing is my wife is pregnant and my baby is due on 1week of August, might be they wana expedite my case because my wife already sent Dr's report from Canada to CHC ISB.
Inshallah they will and should. How did you get your TCS info about Remed, if you can please explain? I would also like to get that

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Doctorkhan said:
So friends I have an update .... Alhumdulillah today my wife got re-medical and passport request together .

I received the CAIPS notes 2 days back . If any of you remember that i got an objection letter regarding residency concerns in April 2011. I sent alot of proofs but according to CAIPS notes the immigration officer reviewed the case prior to receiving the proofs based on already submitted evidences and commented that Everything OK .

I wish all the best to all of you .... insha Allah you will also get good news very soon .
Great Congrats!!!

Can any one tell if there is some tracker of the applicants on this forum made? Plus would like to know, if anyone done his or her remed after June 17. As alpha has got a call and the case is different because of wife's due in August, I guess they might start issuing PPRs backward fashion i.e. June walay pahlay and then may and then april.. I am also a may remed so just making a wild and unbiased analysis...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Great Congrats!!!

Can any one tell if there is some tracker of the applicants on this forum made? Plus would like to know, if anyone done his or her remed after June 17. As alpha has got a call and the case is different because of wife's due in August, I guess they might start issuing PPRs backward fashion i.e. June walay pahlay and then may and then april.. I am also a may remed so just making a wild and unbiased analysis...
No it could be because his wife is expecting....We have seen a few cases where they have called to check if remedical is done becuase they might want to release the PPR letter or just to cross check something ::)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
MERA KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB AYAE GAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :mad: :( ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
bestplace4u said:
Wow congratz, did u receive re pcc and imm forms request or just remed and ppr after AOR.
Thank you Bro ... i got the Re-PCC , immforms requests in April alongwith the objection letter ..... then my wife received a call from CHC-Isb in 1st week of june and the person asked about my daughters passport application and upon confirming that we have already applied for her canadian passport she said to my wife that they are sending her re-medical request and then today she received the letter for both the re-med and pp.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Thank you guys for wishing me ..... inshaAlllah we all will get through this smoothly .

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Some good news and that is Canada Post is off strike starting tomorrow.

Workers have been ordered back to work, and all mails should start flowing by tomorrow.

Finally some good news.

Any new PPR's that we have this week or not.!!!

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congratulations DR KHAN that was quick re-med with PPR :) Insha Allah you will have ramazan & EID with your spouse.
Thanks bro .... I was worried because almost everyone from Apr-May Aor have already received and sent back the remeds . But after receiving remed and pp together I am too happy and relaxed and feeling very blessed . I am also hoping and praying that my wife n my daughter reach toronto before eid .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Doctorkhan said:
Thanks bro .... I was worried because almost everyone from Apr-May Aor have already received and sent back the remeds . But after receiving remed and pp together I am too happy and relaxed and feeling very blessed . I am also hoping and praying that my wife n my daughter reach toronto before eid .

InshAllah they will, before EId or Ramazan?

A

alpha1980

KAAMIA72 said:
Inshallah they will and should. How did you get your TCS info about Remed, if you can please explain? I would also like to get that
I make a phone call to Dr Nilufar assistant on Friday and got TCS ref #.