+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
don't feel jealous yaar bhabi jee is on the way bhut log Pakistan say be ha rahy hain for example me too :p . You just come few weeks ago this September will complete 12months I didn't see my wife :(
hehe...YEah I came back at the end of April, and I wanna go back and see her already :(

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
I was in Toronto for a family wedding and when we passed Pearson airport i did this :eek: :eek: ;D ;D :'( because I was thinking inshAllah the next time I will be coming here is to pick up my hubby and then I was sad thinking about how he didn't get his passport back yet. :'( It's been 3 weeks now since they received the passport and will be 2 weeks tomorrow since decision made

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
hehe...YEah I came back at the end of April, and I wanna go back and see her already :(
I can understand this waiting is sucks but we have no choice actuay may tu wifey ko kehta hon ma awo yaar coz when she come and then go back it's more harder Abe tu chalo Adat se ho giya hai intezar ka

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Dont worry yar your hubby would get PP back soon I know anxiousness would be at max now but good thing is its gonna end anytime now..... may be tonight when ur asleep n ur hubby calls to wake u up for the news ;)
All the best :)

mahmed17 said:
I was in Toronto for a family wedding and when we passed Pearson airport i did this :eek: :eek: ;D ;D :'( because I was thinking inshAllah the next time I will be coming here is to pick up my hubby and then I was sad thinking about how he didn't get his passport back yet. :'( It's been 3 weeks now since they received the passport and will be 2 weeks tomorrow since decision made

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
Venture said:
Dear friends,

1. Can you kindly help me clarify if CHC requires proof of income in support of sponsoring spouse and children. Although, it is clearly mentioned that proof of income for the last 12 months is not required in cases of spouse / children sponsorship. Yet, I thought, CHC may have asked someone to produce it, just in case.

Fairly speaking, landing a job soon after moving to Canada is a tough ask and one should expect months to pass by before landing a job. In this case, I was just curious if CHC would have issues in moving application forward if someone is unemployed. I expect myself to have enough bank balance, as required by CHC, to prove sufficiency of funds.

2. Does CHC require to prove any bank balance in spouse's name back in Pakistan?

Thanks for your time and help.

Cheers
Dear friends,

1. Can you kindly help me clarify if CHC requires proof of income in support of sponsoring spouse and children. Although, it is clearly mentioned that proof of income for the last 12 months is not required in cases of spouse / children sponsorship. Yet, I thought, CHC may have asked someone to produce it, just in case.

Fairly speaking, landing a job soon after moving to Canada is a tough ask and one should expect months to pass by before landing a job. In this case, I was just curious if CHC would have issues in moving application forward if someone is unemployed. I expect myself to have enough bank balance, as required by CHC, to prove sufficiency of funds.

2. Does CHC require to prove any bank balance in spouse's name back in Pakistan?

Cheers

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Venture said:
Dear friends,

Cheers
1. Though In spousal Sponsorship case, there is not any requirement for minimum income but still officer may ask , how you will support them when they will be here...So write them an explanation that you are hunting for job and hopefully will get it soon and have enough funds for yourself and to support your family when they will be here and also mention that definitely you will be able to have a job before they arrive here in Canada.

2. NO

A

alpha1980

hello all, i have got a call from CHC ISB and there were asking for my remedical done yet or not. i provide them all info of the Dr. + also provide them TCS info (for the package which Dr. deliverd to Newdelhi). i m not sure why the call me. i checked with Dr. Nilufars assistant and as per him that CHC ISB call them as well and get my re-medical done date. i guess they are preparing for my PPR . well the 2nd thing is my wife is pregnant and my baby is due on 1week of August, might be they wana expedite my case because my wife already sent Dr's report from Canada to CHC ISB.

test123

Mar 24, 2011
Mahmed17,
Did you email CHC-I during this period ? I mean after sending the passport, asking for status update ?
If yes, what did they say ?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
That's Good
Yes probably your are right..... best wishes :)
Remember in prays

alpha1980 said:
hello all, i have got a call from CHC ISB and there were asking for my remedical done yet or not. i provide them all info of the Dr. + also provide them TCS info (for the package which Dr. deliverd to Newdelhi). i m not sure why the call me. i checked with Dr. Nilufars assistant and as per him that CHC ISB call them as well and get my re-medical done date. i guess they are preparing for my PPR . well the 2nd thing is my wife is pregnant and my baby is due on 1week of August, might be they wana expedite my case because my wife already sent Dr's report from Canada to CHC ISB.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Hey everyone! This is the last week of June, I really hope they speed up things and we get to hear of more PPR's, Remeds and RePcc's!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Oh and congratulations and best wishes to One2ka4 Bhai! May you have a safe, fulfilled and a happy trip :)

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
So friends I have an update .... Alhumdulillah today my wife got re-medical and passport request together .

I received the CAIPS notes 2 days back . If any of you remember that i got an objection letter regarding residency concerns in April 2011. I sent alot of proofs but according to CAIPS notes the immigration officer reviewed the case prior to receiving the proofs based on already submitted evidences and commented that Everything OK .

I wish all the best to all of you .... insha Allah you will also get good news very soon .

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
hmmm seems to be good news is on the way coming from your side and meri bhook hartal ke liye zyada din nahi bachy hai ho ho meri Hubby ke PPR ka kaiy hoga may to bhooki mar jahonge :( but wish u arrive before your baby arrive and get direct citizen of Canada :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Doctorkhan said:
So friends I have an update .... Alhumdulillah today my wife got re-medical and passport request together .

I received the CAIPS notes 2 days back . If any of you remember that i got an objection letter regarding residency concerns in April 2011. I sent alot of proofs but according to CAIPS notes the immigration officer reviewed the case prior to receiving the proofs based on already submitted evidences and commented that Everything OK .

I wish all the best to all of you .... insha Allah you will also get good news very soon .
wow congratsssssssss so happy to hear have cute and successful life ahead inshallah kaha ta na ke jab subh utho to muji good news chaye hahaha iss lai sub sy pehly good news ko be may ny pary hoho thx so happy for u

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
khan82 said:
wow congratsssssssss so happy to hear have cute and successful life ahead inshallah kaha ta na ke jab subh utho to muji good news chaye hahaha iss lai sub sy pehly good news ko be may ny pary hoho thx so happy for u
thank you sister :)