+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Venture said:
Thanks for your response.

Has anyone on this forum (or you know someone else might have) been able to secure visit visa while sponsorship application is in process? I have generally heard that one should not expect visit visa for spouse and children while sponsorship application is in process. I would appreciate members' response.

Cheers
Unless you have a strong case and a strong supporting letter explaining that you would definately come back after your visit, there is no point of applying for visit VISA.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Sunshine girl said:
well my case is currently in queue for review by immigration officer since early may...dont know how long do i have to wait..:(

how about urs?????? how far ur case is done?
There hasnt been any processing on ur case post remed in Dec 2010? isn't this quite strange

B

bestplace4u

Venture said:

Has anyone on this forum (or you know someone else might have) been able to secure visit visa while sponsorship application is in process? I have generally heard that one should not expect visit visa for spouse and children while sponsorship application is in process. I would appreciate members' response.

Cheers
Biggest example is me visited for 2 weeks while application is in process.

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
Dear friends,

1. Can you kindly help me clarify if CHC requires proof of income in support of sponsoring spouse and children. Although, it is clearly mentioned that proof of income for the last 12 months is not required in cases of spouse / children sponsorship. Yet, I thought, CHC may have asked someone to produce it, just in case.

Fairly speaking, landing a job soon after moving to Canada is a tough ask and one should expect months to pass by before landing a job. In this case, I was just curious if CHC would have issues in moving application forward if someone is unemployed. I expect myself to have enough bank balance, as required by CHC, to prove sufficiency of funds.

2. Does CHC require to prove any bank balance in spouse's name back in Pakistan?

Thanks for your time and help.

Cheers

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
bestplace4u said:
Biggest example is me visited for 2 weeks while application is in process.
bestplace4u,

Thanks a lot. It is a sigh of relief to me. Thanks again.

Though, it is my luck if I am able to secure visit visa for my spouse, I can at-least see some precedence that others have been able to secure visit visa.

Cheers

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
wes786 said:
Unless you have a strong case and a strong supporting letter explaining that you would definately come back after your visit, there is no point of applying for visit VISA.

I will take special care to convince them with genuine reasons.

Cheers

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
wes786 said:

Hi Wes786,

I'm new to this forum. When i was just getting the idea of timeline mentioned by majority of applicants here, i came across the information like rePCC & IMM forms. does it mean that all the IMM forms were resubmitted to embassy again at the later stage?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
thanks alot brother...ap k msges perh ker tasali ho jati hai :)
Glad to see that tasali ho jati hay. Your relationship is genuine,background cleared and fine,medical is ok and valid. These are the 3 critical factor's. No need to worry for interview they will just reconfirm the info, if possible emailed your husband your latest credit card statement,any bill on your name and take it with him for interview. This will further provide assurance.

Pray for me too sister as I am traveling this week and pray that every thing get performed successfully,saftely and most important as per the CHC standard & requirments. Insha Allah.

khalid25

Jun 22, 2011
[quote author=khan82 link=topic=28775.msg836573#msg836573 date=1308790854]

[font=Verdana][glow=red,2,300]ok you know what you should email them after 15 days as of my experiance and also write your full detials in email your name date of brith your file number your clint id number your wife date of birth name and all your personal information.......and ask them about updat tell them as of my AOR i should receieve an update with in 8 to 9 months it has been 12 months i didnt get any news from you guys ..........and etc as a formal email with lots of appreciation makan mari mean then send them always ask them about update warna expire hoga ap ke file[/glow][/font]

This practice for sending them letter and ask for updates i am doing copule of months before, but all the time relies recevied as "your case is in process", i dont know how long i will get these replies, but now i am very un pateint.
Please advice

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
QD said:
Hi Wes786,

I'm new to this forum. When i was just getting the idea of timeline mentioned by majority of applicants here, i came across the information like rePCC & IMM forms. does it mean that all the IMM forms were resubmitted to embassy again at the later stage?
They normally send the following form along with the request for Police certificate!

Appliationn for Permanent Resident, Additional Family Information Form, Schedule1/Background Declaration Form and they also send Supplementary Form (only for Nationals of Pakistan)

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
dante2010 said:
Wes786 I did nikah over the internet/phone in July 2009 and applied for my wife's case in Feb 2010 and I wrote down in the application that I will be doing Rukhsati in DECEMBER 2010 as my wife's studies will finish in december 2010 and that I dont want to mess up with her education coz for me it is very important that she attains her degree so that she can continue with her masters when she gets to canada. So by the grace of Allah s.w.t I did the rukhsati as outlined in my application and then went for my honeymoon right next day after valima. I visited her in Feb2010 after I applied for her immigration i.e. after my nikah and before the formal rukhsati. The trip was 2 weeks only due to winter break. I got engaged in Sept 2007.
I hope I answered your question.
Moreover, my wife got imm forms etc in April 2011 and then rememdical request on 3rd may (dated: 27 April 2011) and she did her medical on 23rd May 2011. According to IOM, they sent her medical results on 1st June 2011. So lets c whats next. Hoping for the best for everyone. You and I are almost having identical timelines. whats ur update?

Hi,

I also want to confirm the date on which IOM sent my medical. Do they confirm on phone? How did you find out? Thanks

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called them and asked them if my wife's medical have been sent to NEW DELHI. They asked for her passport number and name and told me when the file was dispatched. Hope this helps.

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
wes786 said:
They normally send the following form along with the request for Police certificate!

Appliationn for Permanent Resident, Additional Family Information Form, Schedule1/Background Declaration Form and they also send Supplementary Form (only for Nationals of Pakistan)

Thanks Wes 786! I have recently applied and this forum has really scared me. Don't understand why it is taking so long to process spouse applications.