re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congartulation Jia sister :) How is baby?. You and Maximus bhai comming to Canada and I am comming to PK.
thanks bhai,my lil daughter is v happy as well,and congratulations may u have a wonderful life ameen

zwm

Jun 20, 2011
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP

PLZ HELP
Hello Everyone! I was wondering if I could get some help.

Like everyone we are also eagerly waiting. AOR was Aug 2010, Med has expired. i am currently in pak visiting my husband so I would like to call CHC ISB. Last time I tried calling, I could not get past the reception desk. I was wondeing if any of you have tried calling and were able to actually speak to somebody that could answer questions. I know they say that they wont give out any case specifics however, I would still like to get some questions answered...

can anyone guide me as to how to proceed with the call, i read previously that some of u in the forum tried calling and were actually able to speak to someone that was able to help....

please let me know and if you guys have n e tips...it would be appreciated thanks

wes786 said:
Your timeline is very very close to my wife's. I don't think they would ask again for the PCC so I would just wait for their request just incase they decide to ask but voluntarily I wouldn't worry about it.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
wow congrats sis,r u in toronto?how was ur experience with PIA?
Sis, must carry some fruits / Foods which will help you,, bcoz during approx last five hrs of your journey you will hardly get anything from them ....

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
salam everyone, last week tuesday my ecas was updated to: We started processing your application on September 12, 2009.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Today I log on and see this:
We started processing your application on September 12, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

so this is weird, a week later they decide to get my hubbys med results, yaar when will they send the passport :mad:

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
one2ka4 bhai inshAllah I hope you have a safe trip and inshAllah i hope that they will realize your relationship is genuine and issue your wifes PPR while you are there. INSHALLAH! ;D Don't forget your ladli sis while you are in Pakistan and save some mithai for me ;D

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
:) Yaar my wife also only received rePCC by the 12months mark and then remed after the 15 months mark :( Lets hope she gets her PPR this week InshAllah and I pray that you and everyone else waiting for more than a year already get some good news and get united with our families.
As our timelines quite close WES, just presenting an analysis to see, how much CIC differ on a case to case basis.
I received my RePCC request after 9 months marks but then didnt listened from them for four months. Thank God my husband visited in between so I just didnt focus. But now after remed its been six weeks and no news again and :( Sixteen months used to be the max time and we are so close to even finishing that) its killing every day to hear nothing on PPR.

Hope God helps us and all and give patience to bear this and give them the guidance to expedite...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
mahmed17 said:
salam everyone, last week tuesday my ecas was updated to: We started processing your application on September 12, 2009.

Today I log on and see this:
We started processing your application on September 12, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

so this is weird, a week later they decide to get my hubbys med results, yaar when will they send the passport :mad:
dont worry. may be they realised that they have forgotten to write that medical results have been received and just added later. CIC runs like dumb sarkaari daftar anyways

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi,

i have recieved schedulae 1 and supplementary form to be filled out again, specifically the personal history section..i guess i havent gone about it in the right manner..i was a student when i got married and have been home waiting since graduation..anyone can please guide me how to fill out that part without leaving gaps as they have instructed?

thanks!

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hye ,

* today e-cas is showing my address is changed .i sent this request 20 days ago.

* re-med is done ,alhamdullilah .backgrounds completed.

* see when ppr is coming ..... too much patience test :(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
zwm said:
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP

PLZ HELP
Hello Everyone! I was wondering if I could get some help.

Like everyone we are also eagerly waiting. AOR was Aug 2010, Med has expired. i am currently in pak visiting my husband so I would like to call CHC ISB. Last time I tried calling, I could not get past the reception desk. I was wondeing if any of you have tried calling and were able to actually speak to somebody that could answer questions. I know they say that they wont give out any case specifics however, I would still like to get some questions answered...

can anyone guide me as to how to proceed with the call, i read previously that some of u in the forum tried calling and were actually able to speak to someone that was able to help....

please let me know and if you guys have n e tips...it would be appreciated thanks
u cannottttttttttt reach them...i never heard anyone talking to someone in immigration section....its impossible...they wont forward ur call so no use

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Humaumair said:
u cannottttttttttt reach them...i never heard anyone talking to someone in immigration section....its impossible...they wont forward ur call so no use
receptionist can give genral answers of ur questions .try ..

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
hello ppl....plz share the ways i can kill my self :(
come on sister esa mat socha karoo please cuz as we all knows Mayosi Kufr Hai lehaza acha acha socho sab thek ho jaye ga Inshallah... :)
ye batyen k app nai passport kab send kiya tha embassy and ki ppr with re-med tha app ka ya just ppr letter aya tha?

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
khi mei tu inti garmi hai............... baraish kaha
+1 se maza araha hai..................... baraish jee saaa ;D :p
karachi main to last 5 days say rooz subha subha barish ka mosam banta hai lakin badal sirf thora sa dil khush kar k chalay jaty hain chalain app jab tak barish nahin hoti khi main app +1 ki barish say mehzooz hoti rahain 8)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
finally the wait has paid off,I have received my passport back with visa,THANKS TO ALLAH,
I m v happy and thanks everyone for the informations and help.
Mashallah Bohat bohat Mubarik ho sister mujhy bohat khushi ho rahi hai k app ko Visa mil gaya hai once again bohat bohat Mubarik ho :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Congrats and Happy Togetherness :)
Best wishes for life ahead

jia said:
finally the wait has paid off,I have received my passport back with visa,THANKS TO ALLAH,
I m v happy and thanks everyone for the informations and help.