App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mariah said:
hahaha shukariya jeee ...lol ap paaspport bhe dilwa dain embassy say:p
wo be Inshalla Allah ke help say iss week tak ajye ga agar khuda ko manzor ho tu .........poor us ke PPR ke dua mang rhy hai kab hamari ye wishes poora hogi

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
kha said:
Thanks & my only advice for all of u that plz send ur updates voluntarily as i did after 3 months regularly (emails , gift receipts, skyp call logs police cleances and pics of visits , one more thing thatmy process went speedily after the visit of my husband in jan 2011 and when he went back in ca he emailed and post all the pics and travel info in the end of jan and emails to cic isb of sponsoring person is more important than applicant I hope this will help
thanks
share ur landing experience....kia kia poocha ?did they open ur bags?

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
mariah said:
share ur landing experience....kia kia poocha ?did they open ur bags?
in pakistan they opned but in toronto they didnt and they ask nothing special just the date of my marriage and all the process was so simple and easy specialy staff of border securty was so nice even they help me out and carry my leguage as well and take me to my husband as im too bad in directions and ways every one is so nice here and they are helping so dont b panic b normal and dress normal as i did ,and they will ask u about if any items u r bringing from pakistan rather than this flight in shipment as i had they gave me a document to fill and take my landing papers and return its carbon capy to me

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kha said:
in pakistan they opned but in toronto they didnt and they ask nothing special just the date of my marriage and all the process was so simple and easy specialy staff of border securty was so nice even they help me out and carry my leguage as well and take me to my husband as im too bad in directions and ways every one is so nice here and they are helping so dont b panic b normal and dress normal as i did ,and they will ask u about if any items u r bringing from pakistan rather than this flight in shipment as i had they gave me a document to fill and take my landing papers and return its carbon capy to me
were u guys carrying any cash and if yes then how much they said it was allowed?

J

jani99

DodgeCharger said:
were u guys carrying any cash and if yes then how much they said it was allowed?
$10000 cash is allowed. You will have to notify immigration officer at the airport if you are carrying more than $10000...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Lagta hai +1s baatey jarahe hai, ham ne earn kiye hai aap tu maang rahe hu sab :p But who cares about the ratings yaar, as long as people get helped!
wes bhai ek app he hain forum mai jo +1 deserve karte hain ( by helping) bake sub tu mang mang kai app kai level pai poch nai ki koshish kar rahe hain.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kha said:
Salaam to all,

By the grace of Allah almighty i landed savely in toronto on 17 june and today i got my sin number as well plz note my time line:

applied out land : 19 jan 2010
Aor: 08 mar 2010
docs requested feb 2011
remedz: 04 mar 2011
ppr: 10 may 2011
decision made: 24 may
pp return: 04 june
landed 17 june

and now im living happily ever after
love u all and wishing u good luck

Congrats!!!! Have a great life ahead...Remember us all in prayers...

Hectar

Apr 19, 2011
Well My friend....actually my brother ( who is canadian national) applied in 2006 for me and my parents ( Family sponsorship ). In 2006 i was under 22 years.........after 2 years in 2008 they asked us to submit police clearance certifcates alongwith other canadian immigration docs ( IMM ) ..after that in february 2011 ..They asked us to submit again updated police clearance certificates and again some IMMIGRATION DOCS as wll which we already submiited to them back in 2008 ...alongwith my original matric certificate... After that in this month , they asked us to submit RPRF Fee otherwise they will not issue us the visa...( they mentioned this statement in that letter) . Now my brother submit that fee . Now i want to know what would be their next step . Do they ask us for medical ???... anyother step still remain or whole thing is done .. Simply i want to know how much more time they would take to issue us to VISA..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
wes bhai ek app he hain forum mai jo +1 deserve karte hain ( by helping) bake sub tu mang mang kai app kai level pai poch nai ki koshish kar rahe hain.
:) Thanks, I will take that as a compliment...

Hectar

Apr 19, 2011
wes786 said:
If you tell us more about your timeline then we can help you out. When did you get your AOR from Islamabad? Have you ever received anything from them as of now? request for Police certificate and/or refilling of IMM and supplementary forms? Is your medical expired?

Well My friend....actually my brother ( who is canadian national) applied in 2006 for me and my parents ( Family sponsorship ). In 2006 i was under 22 years.........after 2 years in 2008 they asked us to submit police clearance certifcates alongwith other canadian immigration docs ( IMM ) ..after that in february 2011 ..They asked us to submit again updated police clearance certificates and again some IMMIGRATION DOCS as wll which we already submiited to them back in 2008 ...alongwith my original matric certificate... After that in this month , they asked us to submit RPRF Fee otherwise they will not issue us the visa...( they mentioned this statement in that letter) . Now my brother submit that fee . Now i want to know what would be their next step . Do they ask us for medical ???... anyother step still remain or whole thing is done .. Simply i want to know how much more time they would take to issue us to VISA..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jani99 said:
$10000 cash is allowed. You will have to notify immigration officer at the airport if you are carrying more than $10000...
10,000 is for normal course of business, i think u can carry more than 10,000. My cousin carried $30,000 when he landed first time, the immigration officer almost shat her pants!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
id share my funny expereince with u guys, this time when i came back from pakistan after 8 months, i was wearing my white armani suit and white shoes and my hair gel-back, wearing silver ring in my finger. The customs pulled me aside opened all my bags, they thought i was gonna smuggle some controlled substance from pakistan!!
lol,

im like yaar guys get a life,

Not everyone that dresses up like that is a deemed PIMP for tax purposes!!

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwm said:
PLZ HELP
Hello Everyone! I was wondering if I could get some help.

Like everyone we are also eagerly waiting. AOR was Aug 2010, Med has expired. i am currently in pak visiting my husband so I would like to call CHC ISB. Last time I tried calling, I could not get past the reception desk. I was wondeing if any of you have tried calling and were able to actually speak to somebody that could answer questions. I know they say that they wont give out any case specifics however, I would still like to get some questions answered...

can anyone guide me as to how to proceed with the call, i read previously that some of u in the forum tried calling and were actually able to speak to someone that was able to help....

please let me know and if you guys have n e tips...it would be appreciated thanks
Sister main nai ajj embassy fone kiya tha and almost 6 mints k bad k khofnak si awaz ai i mean koi male person tha and awaz kafi bhari thi lolzz lakin jab main nai apni problem share karna shoro kiya to unhon nai saff saff mana kar diya k app ko fone par koi jawab nahin diya ja sakta agr app ko koi problem hai ya koi question hai to app chc-isb ka address ya fax service use karrain... bus itni si bat hoi :( mujhy umeed thi k wo phone par bat ka jawab dain gay cuz chand din pehlay embassy nai khud phone kiya tha main same number pay ajj phone kiya tha lakin unhain nai koi help nahin ki so phone karna bykar hai mere khayal say

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
kha said:
Salaam to all,

By the grace of Allah almighty i landed savely in toronto on 17 june and today i got my sin number as well plz note my time line:

applied out land : 19 jan 2010
Aor: 08 mar 2010
docs requested feb 2011
remedz: 04 mar 2011
ppr: 10 may 2011
decision made: 24 may
pp return: 04 june
landed 17 june

and now im living happily ever after
love u all and wishing u good luck
Wow congrats..my wife landed at toronto on the 17th as well..she came through PIA..She didn't have any questions asked..i mean the immig officers just looked at her passport with visa and did some entry and stuff and asked her to carry on..i didn't expect that..i mean yaar kam sai kam mere bare mai tou pooch lete..hehe..i wish u all the best..