+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
superman786 said:
Just gave you +1 :D
Tell her to keep the URDU receipts with her just incase but as far as I know, you still need to declair that you are bringing it but you don't need anything for for custom clearance...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
nahi aya, u said on 16th :(
Bhai bus thora sa late ho gaya hay...but they are working on it....it will be with you soon inshAllah...shaq na kerin..dua kertey rahin :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
We havent heard anything from sisKhan82. I hope she is well and fine.
salam bro how are you hope you doing well thanks for asking i am well all day busy talking talking on skype with hubby :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_Shah said:
Yar bhai yehi to maslah hai na k mujhy koi email nahin milli CIC Mississauga ki taraf say... and wife nai request courier ki thi canada post service use nahin ki buz wo to strike per hai 2nd day unhain courier mil bi gaya lakin request ka bi koi asr nahin howa :(
Check your junk mail folder or there must be a email typing error from your end during the payment processing. There system is fine without any bug.

Take your credit card statment where it indicates the payment were charged.

You also said payment were made in PK how come is possible that they never received that payment as that payment always ment payable to "Receiver General of Canada" and their payment research system/team is good in locating unidentified payments. You can refer that payment proof receipt also.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigmakdaddy said:
O.K. Guys, first of all good day to all.
A lot of people already know that I am visiting (karachi) and on the first day of my arrival my wife's PPR arrived (June 01).
Now today we have received my wife's passport back (June 18) with the visa stamped :-* :-* :-*
It took 16 days to get the passport back.
We are planning to leave Karachi on 22nd June (in 4 days).
Thanks everyone for the support, best wishes and tons of duas. I will be logging in time to time till our departure and even after we get to Toronto. Once again thanks everyone. So many names I can't even list. All of you will always be in our prayers to get reunited with your spouses very very soon.
Mashallah Mashallah :) bhai jann bohat bohat Mubarik ho app ko :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Check your junk mail folder or there must be a email typing error from your end during the payment processing. There system is fine without any bug.

Take your credit card statment where it indicates the payment were charged.

You also said payment were made in PK how come is possible that they never received that payment as that payment always ment payable to "Receiver General of Canada" and their payment research system/team is good in locating unidentified payments. You can refer that payment proof receipt also.
check your inbox brother

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Ok then contact the call centre in Canada and request them to email you the receipt again, may be there was a typo and email wasn't delivered or something. Give that a try see if they email you the receipt again..
Brother check your inbox please

phyther

Jun 7, 2010
Ali_Shah,

On CIC website you can retrieve your previous online payments. Use the following:

services3.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?&app=epay&page=viewallreceipts&lang=en (for some reason its not letting me post link directly)

You can log in using the info you registered with at the time of paying fees online.

phyther

Jun 7, 2010
superman786 said:
Well my wife will be coming to Canada with the gold, she does have the receipts there in urdu. Re-medical done 4may2011 waiting for her ppr.
This is from the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency):

"Preparing to enter Canada

Before arriving in Canada, you should prepare two copies of a list (preferably typewritten) of all the goods you intend to bring into Canada as part of your personal effects. Include the value, make, model, and serial number (when applicable).

Since jewellery is difficult to describe accurately, it is best to use the wording from your insurance policy or jeweller's appraisal and to include photographs that have been dated and signed by the jeweller or a gemologist. This information makes it easier to identify the jewellery when you first enter Canada, and later if you return from a trip abroad with this jewellery.

Divide the list into two sections. In the first, list the goods you are bringing with you; in the second, list the goods to follow. Goods that arrive later will only qualify for duty- and tax-free importation under your entitlement as a settler, if they are on your original list."

This will help you organize when bringing personal items as a PR landing first time. Hope this helps.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phyther said:
Ali_Shah,

On CIC website you can retrieve your previous online payments. Use the following:

services3.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?&app=epay&page=viewallreceipts&lang=en (for some reason its not letting me post link directly)

You can log in using the info you registered with at the time of paying fees online.
Thanks brother but its not working properly anyways Thanks again :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Inbox checked accordingly.

Where is every one today? Forum is becoming dry day by day, just wondering what will happen once current senior member will will receive the PPR.
one2ka4 veeray im here brother, have been reading forum silently for may days now!

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
DodgeCharger said:
one2ka4 veeray im here brother, have been reading forum silently for may days now!
dry hi ho ga yar...every one is down....koi interview ka wait ker rha hai koi re med ka koi PPR ka :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
dry hi ho ga yar...every one is down....koi interview ka wait ker rha hai koi re med ka koi PPR ka :(
aur koi Rukhsati ka ;D

Ainy b nahi aii wapis forum per Rukhsati & CHC ka experince share karne as I belive Rukhsati celebration was held last week. Ainy sister MUBARIK ho . :)