March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Congratz Big Mac bhai happy life ahead remember me in your prayers.
Thanks bestplace brother, I am sure your re-med and ppr will be arriving very very soon. You guys are always in our prayers.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
mariah said:
congratz ..happpy togetherness....
plz do share with us ur wifes landing experience....goodluck
Thanks sister, as soon as your medical gets into the system by dehli people you will get your passport back. You should also start packing sister.
I will let you know what happens at the airport in Canada.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
bigmakdaddy said:
Thanks sister, as soon as your medical gets into the system by dehli people you will get your passport back. You should also start packing sister.
yea my hubby has done the packing...

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Assalam o alikum wr wb to all..

My wife has done medical by DR.Neelofar Nadeem. Medical report is cleared.Dont know when she (DR) will forward to CHC-Dheli (INDIA).

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So finally got the letter Friday that asked my wife to refill those same forms
Imm0008 Blah blah, rePCC.

Now seniors plz help, letter did not include re-medical instructions as was mentioned in reply by ministerial inquiries division at CIC ottawa, me and my wife were baffled :eek:

Can anyone explain this, why would they misrepresent information via email? or is it human error? Or they have reached to a point with us pakistanis where they dont simply regard us as normal human beings anymore since they can say or ask us whatever they want???? And they dont care...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bigmakdaddy said:
O.K. Guys, first of all good day to all.
A lot of people already know that I am visiting (karachi) and on the first day of my arrival my wife's PPR arrived (June 01).
Now today we have received my wife's passport back (June 18) with the visa stamped :-* :-* :-*
It took 16 days to get the passport back.
We are planning to leave Karachi on 22nd June (in 4 days).
Thanks everyone for the support, best wishes and tons of duas. I will be logging in time to time till our departure and even after we get to Toronto. Once again thanks everyone. So many names I can't even list. All of you will always be in our prayers to get reunited with your spouses very very soon.

Congratulations to both of you! May you both have a save journey, and lead a happy and blessed life together ameen :)

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
DodgeCharger said:

Now seniors plz help, letter did not include re-medical instructions as was mentioned in reply by ministerial inquiries division at CIC ottawa, me and my wife were baffled :eek:

Can anyone explain this, why would they misrepresent information via email? or is it human error? Or they have reached to a point with us pakistanis where they dont simply regard us as normal human beings anymore since they can say or ask us whatever they want???? And they dont care...
check ur inbox

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigmakdaddy said:
A lot of people already know that I am visiting (karachi) and on the first day of my arrival my wife's PPR arrived (June 01).
Now today we have received my wife's passport back (June 18) with the visa stamped :-* :-* :-*
Thanks everyone for the support, best wishes and tons of duas. I will be logging in time to time till our departure and even after we get to Toronto. Once again thanks everyone. So many names I can't even list. All of you will always be in our prayers to get reunited with your spouses very very soon.
Bigmakdaddy Bro many many congratulations. What a wonderfull journey that will be. I have to admit you are very lucy in all aspects. Your one visit to PK solved all the points. :) Sadqa kijiye ga and Shukir kijiye ga Allah ka.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:

Charger bhai it could be possible that re-medical is on its way may be next week as this haapened to me also 1 week they send the re-med & IMM forms than next week repcc. If they told you about medical than you will receive it. :)

Bhai if you are still confuse than wo Jason Kenney idher he hy forum per oss se inquiry kr lete hy kioun mislead kya?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WOW MashaALLAH congrats & Happy Togetherness Big daddy :)
Blv me bro ur very lucky one to take your wife with ya MAshaALLAH May u be lucky for life like this.
We couldn't meet since u were in Khi n I was in Lahore but hope to meet in GTA InshaALLAH check ur inbox

bigmakdaddy said:

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Looks like my wish "HAPPY TOGETHERNESS" is getting renowned 8)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Charger bhai it could be possible that re-medical is on its way may be next week as this haapened to me also 1 week they send the re-med & IMM forms than next week repcc. If they told you about medical than you will receive it. :)

Bhai if you are still confuse than wo Jason Kenney idher he hy forum per oss se inquiry kr lete hy kioun mislead kya?
changa one2ka4 veeray! Good to know, PHEWWW ::)
Hor sunao mera veera kadon ja reya ae pakistan>? booking hoee?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
saggit_16 said:
Looks like my wish "HAPPY TOGETHERNESS" is getting renowned 8)

Bus now this should be your signature dua...like people say goodbye takecare Allah hafiz...Keep saying happy togetherness to everyone, Im hoping it will bring good luck :D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
changa one2ka4 veeray! Good to know, PHEWWW ::)
Hor sunao mera veera kadon ja reya ae pakistan>? booking hoee?
Yaar Insha Allah 28 ya 30 ko jana hy. Price negotiate ho rahi ay filhal Tusi Dua karo Bigmakdady ki tara rukhsati ke baad kuch update mil jaye I will extent my stay in hope to get PPR. :) Mera tu re-med repcc & imm sub ho gya hy and are valid until Oct 2011 per CAIPS.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
I always wish every one with this patient phrase 8) Being away from my wife for 16 months right after our wedding has made realize the value of togetherness that most couple take as given....
May b it bring happiness for all of us so 'HAPPY TOGETHERNESS' all and very soon to those who are waiting to be together :)

ayesha_a said:
Bus now this should be your signature dua...like people say goodbye takecare Allah hafiz...Keep saying happy togetherness to everyone, Im hoping it will bring good luck :D