App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Any +1 for sale :D
yes i gave you +1 ok it was on sale today hahahaha .......beside you pray for me that my hubby get his ppr soon

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
saggit19 said:
once again ur forgetting we're waiting for the re-med too..for a much longer time

:-[
inshAllah your hubby will be getting re-med and PPR very shortly! ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
jmb2008, inshAllah it will be PPR and re-med together for your husband! And inshAllah he will be with you very soon here in Canada don't worry the time that is left is nothing compared to the waiting you have already done. May Allah (Swt) unite you with your hubby soon inshAllah and keep you happy ;D AMEEN

And for everyone on the forum and those who are not, I pray that inshAllah we are all united with our loved ones very soon and will allow us to live a very happy and prosperous life with our spouses AMEEN. :D

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question for all my brothers and sisters

Dear Dosto mera passport to chc-isb main pohanch choka hai 2nd june ko aur sath main unhon nai landing fees ki receipt mangi thi jo main nai email ki unhain lakin unhon nai accept nahin ki cuz main nai pakistan say fees jama karwai thi... khair main nai dobara fees pay kar di canada main 3rd June (Online) lakin us ki receipt abi tak nahin mili 2 weeks ho gaye hain lakin no update about my fees... and jab tak main fees ki receipt embassy main email nahin karta wo mujhy Visa issue nahin karain gay for sure...

App tamam dost please mujhy batao k landing fees pay karnai k kitnai arsay bad receipt milti hai?

Please apnai experience share kijiye and mere liye "Khasosi Dua kijiye ga k mera ye Maslah jaldi say hal ho ta k mujhy Visa Issue ho sakay" I really need your Duas :(

phyther

Jun 7, 2010
Ali_Shah said:

Dear Dosto mera passport to chc-isb main pohanch choka hai 2nd june ko aur sath main unhon nai landing fees ki receipt mangi thi jo main nai email ki unhain lakin unhon nai accept nahin ki cuz main nai pakistan say fees jama karwai thi... khair main nai dobara fees pay kar di canada main 3rd June (Online) lakin us ki receipt abi tak nahin mili 2 weeks ho gaye hain lakin no update about my fees... and jab tak main fees ki receipt embassy main email nahin karta wo mujhy Visa issue nahin karain gay for sure...

App tamam dost please mujhy batao k landing fees pay karnai k kitnai arsay bad receipt milti hai?

Please apnai experience share kijiye and mere liye "Khasosi Dua kijiye ga k mera ye Maslah jaldi say hal ho ta k mujhy Visa Issue ho sakay" I really need your Duas :(
Did you pay the fees online at CIC website with credit card? If you did then receipt is instantly emailed to you.

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
PPH said:
I done my remedical from DR wakil at IOM.....now im worried

nooooooooooooooooooooo dont be worried, it was an isolated incident, inshaAllah, no one will have to go through that

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
jmb2008, inshAllah it will be PPR and re-med together for your husband! And inshAllah he will be with you very soon here in Canada don't worry the time that is left is nothing compared to the waiting you have already done. May Allah (Swt) unite you with your hubby soon inshAllah and keep you happy ;D AMEEN

And for everyone on the forum and those who are not, I pray that inshAllah we are all united with our loved ones very soon and will allow us to live a very happy and prosperous life with our spouses AMEEN. :D
when i first posted the news about the positive email, i thanked Allah swt then you and maximus lol, u guys are so supportive, that honestly on the worst of days, your words made things just a bit more bearable, Allah swt will grant you and your husband every happiness you desire inshaAllah ameen sum ameen
ill keep you posted when i get the letter

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Pak28 said:
salam all forum member i missed some days so many pages come upppppppppppp to read any ways.........congrats to all who got PPR and remedical I have also done my re medical inshallah waiting for next step lets see what will be in our Luck best wishes and warm regards to all of this forum members .
Wats ur aor date ?????

abhi211984

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi my wife will soon be applying for me..we got married few months ago and hv been dating since 2009...i wanna know in which stage of process do v send the proof? stage one where chc.m will determine if she can sponsor or wen the file reaches to my countries visa office ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_Shah said:

Aray bhai, aap ko receipt right away email hujani chahiye thee and then you can print it...They won't send it to you by post. Aur agar aapne special request ki hai post ki tu I am afraid ke Canada Post is currently on strike and no mail is getting delivered until further notice :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
abhi211984 said:
hi my wife will soon be applying for me..we got married few months ago and hv been dating since 2009...i wanna know in which stage of process do v send the proof? stage one where chc.m will determine if she can sponsor or wen the file reaches to my countries visa office ?
You send everything together to CPC-M then the file is tranfered to Pakistan and since it is taking a long time to process in Islamabad, you can send more/updated proofs after about 7-9 months later and also any other time if you want there is no police or rule as to when you can send them, except I suggest you send them once the file reaches Islamabad.

jason kenny

Jun 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'll be sending my application to missisuga embassy can u tell be tht how long will it going to take.