+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

Hello All, finaly i m done with my re-medical this morning. Let see what happen now coz as per Dr Nilufar that the mail out once a week bunch of files to Newdelhi. She said that tommorow afternoon they will send my reports to India with this week batch.. as per Dr. Its about 3-4 week process untill CHC received our medical clearance From india. My chest xray report was fine . I have to call Dr. Tommorow to see whats up with blood and urine report. The funny thing is all the test are go through local lab and result go to India. They send reports and chest xray to india only..,,.,

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Hello All, finaly i m done with my re-medical this morning. Let see what happen now coz as per Dr Nilufar that the mail out once a week bunch of files to Newdelhi. She said that tommorow afternoon they will send my reports to India with this week batch.. as per Dr. Its about 3-4 week process untill CHC received our medical clearance From india. My chest xray report was fine . I have to call Dr. Tommorow to see whats up with blood and urine report. The funny thing is all the test are go through local lab and result go to India. They send reports and chest xray to india only..,,.,
Mubark ho .........abe agr ap ke PPR muj sy pehly ajaye again i will do bhook artaal hahahahha so pray for me

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
TGIF said:
Wes Bro, Any ideas why you're re meds came in a bit late, it seems like.

I pray you're out the gate first with a stamped visa!!
Thanks for the dua, please keep praying I need it.

Normally they put 45 days of BFD after initial review. If the requested docs are already put in your file it goes to the next step and normally thats when remedical is requested. And if requested docs aren't there then they put another BFD of 45 days. That's exactly what happens to my wife's file, her rePCC IMM forms request letter was dated Feb 15, I emailed them after 50 days for case status and they said the request letter was sent on Feb 15 and 45 days are given to comply. Even though the document reached there in 10 days but werent put in the file still due to delays in sorting out their mail room, then I emailed back in the begining of May they said requested documents have been forwarded to the file and the file is in que for review. When she received her remedical it was dated May 15, so 45+45=90 days = 3 Months thats when she received her remedical exactly 90 days after!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
everyone is happy got their re med except me :(
Inshallah bhut jald will be your turn dil chota mat karo Allah ke raz hai ar chez may Allah kary ke ap ke re med and PPR dono satt satt aye ameen

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bestplace4u said:
everyone is happy got their re med except me :(
once again ur forgetting we're waiting for the re-med too..for a much longer time

:-[

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Yep they have started to Alhumdolillah, and I am hoping my wife gets hers soon too
InshAllah she will..wife cases r going pretty smoothly..inshAllah ur wife will get it too

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
UOC said:
So most of the applicants of March-April 2010 AOR are getting PPR now.
most of the wife cases of March-April 2010 are getting pprs now..for the husband cases, i guess the wait is much longer :-[

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
Mubark ho .........abe agr ap ke PPR muj sy pehly ajaye again i will do bhook artaal hahahahha so pray for me
Hahahahaha , Khan sis no worries hum ap ko bhook hartal nahi karna da gha. Ap ka husband ka InshAllah mujh sa pehla PPR aie gha.... InshAllah ...

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
wes786 said:
Thanks for the dua, please keep praying I need it.

Normally they put 45 days of BFD after initial review. If the requested docs are already put in your file it goes to the next step and normally thats when remedical is requested. And if requested docs aren't there then they put another BFD of 45 days. That's exactly what happens to my wife's file, her rePCC IMM forms request letter was dated Feb 15, I emailed them after 50 days for case status and they said the request letter was sent on Feb 15 and 45 days are given to comply. Even though the document reached there in 10 days but werent put in the file still due to delays in sorting out their mail room, then I emailed back in the begining of May they said requested documents have been forwarded to the file and the file is in que for review. When she received her remedical it was dated May 15, so 45+45=90 days = 3 Months thats when she received her remedical exactly 90 days after!

wow awsome ecplaination i must say
so now wat is happening with my hubbys pp in the embassy...bfd was 15 june and pp was put in file in 2 june... :p kindly explain ...lol

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Hahahahaha , Khan sis no worries hum ap ko bhook hartal nahi karna da gha. Ap ka husband ka InshAllah mujh sa pehla PPR aie gha.... InshAllah ...
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu Allah ap ka be kaam bhut jald kary Inshallah ameen :p

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends and experts,

Any idea how long it is taking for processing infant kids sponsorship cases from Islamabad? My daughter's file was transferred in last week of January. Since then no updates...

Please, share your observation/experience as when should I expect progress on this.

Thanks,
Asif

phyther

Jun 7, 2010
Hi,

Just going to share our timeline:

Applied at CPC-M: April 2010
AOR from Islamabad: July 2010
PCC and IMM forms request: May 2011
Remedical request: June 2011

I'm sponsoring my wife.

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
salam all forum member i missed some days so many pages come upppppppppppp to read any ways.........congrats to all who got PPR and remedical I have also done my re medical inshallah waiting for next step lets see what will be in our Luck best wishes and warm regards to all of this forum members .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mariah said:
wow awsome ecplaination i must say
so now wat is happening with my hubbys pp in the embassy...bfd was 15 june and pp was put in file in 2 june... :p kindly explain ...lol
Well atleast you know that they have the passport and the only thing left on it is to stamp the VISA on. I am positive that by the end of June if not first week of July your husband will get his passport back with the shinny VISA stamp on it InshAllah!