+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Allhumdulillah today my hubbys ecas changed to "decision made"- now the real wait begins :D
Mashallah Mashallah penr Bohat Bohat Mubarik howy and Allah Khair kary ga Inshallah July k first week main app k mian g app k sath hun gay meri to yehi dua hai app k liye :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MuhammadFM said:
Assalam o Alaikum,

i have a quesiton. My wife got a letter to submit IMM forms and some other forms again along with the new PCC. On IMM forms there is a place for photograph. Should be submit new photograph this time or just fill the forms and send them back?
Should PCC be with new photograph as well?

Please let me know.
Walaikum Asalam,
Yes you should submit the photograph... brother if you have 6 months old photographs then take a new one otherwise just attach those photographs with IMM form and on PCC also

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ha G jin ko haram ki adit par jaye wo jaldi jati nahi tu be pateint with them
One 2 ka 4 veeray tehan nal likhiya karoo menu ty shak eh k chc da koi na koi banda ithy v mojood ho sakda eh sanu judge karanr lai lehaza relaxxxxxx and relaxxxx ki faida ithy apran waat kadan da lolzzz

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
Dear Friends.....I just got Passport back with Visa...It took 19 days to get the visa stamped
Mashallah Bohat bohat Mubarik ho app ko hamain dua main yadd rakhiye ga hamesha :)

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
HIC2011 said:
Dear Friends.....I just got Passport back with Visa...It took 19 days to get the visa stamped
Congrats brother. This means (inshallah) my wife's passport should arrive within a week too 8) Pray for us

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Congratulations Maximus!

Your wait is finally over! please do remember everyone else who is still in line in your prayers!

Best wishes to you both.

Ali Ayan

Jun 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
Congrats Bhai

Well would you like to tell me how much maximum time they gave you to leave Pakistan ?

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
and i know someone of July 2010 AOR, she recieved re-PCC and Imm forms in early May 2011 and got her rem-medical request yesterday..so all those July applicants, hold on..its almost time..and please pray for everyone else too..m a june AOR! and its getting unbearable every day.. =(

but sincere best wishes to all those who are through almost..May you be blessed with happiness and togtherness forever!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
n am March 2010 AOR n nothing after AOR yet and there are few more with even earlier AOR with nothing after AOR yet so have patience and best wish for you :)

aqSa said:
and i know someone of July 2010 AOR, she recieved re-PCC and Imm forms in early May 2011 and got her rem-medical request yesterday..so all those July applicants, hold on..its almost time..and please pray for everyone else too..m a june AOR! and its getting unbearable every day.. =(

but sincere best wishes to all those who are through almost..May you be blessed with happiness and togtherness forever!

M

Mafia

Hello everyone.

I've been logging onto this forum for quite some time but only registered today. Hope i'll be able to bring some value addition with my presence. I believe people who are done with their processing successfully still log on. I wish you all every success and will request to be a polite source of guidance for me as well as every other forumer.

W.Salam
R. Khan

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
saggit_16 i hope you hear something very soon, i know they are people waiting from earlier AORs too..didn mean to hurt them by being impatient..i hope everybody hears something positive soon..specially 2009 and early 2010 people! and the rest get done quickly too..and dont have to wait as long as we are!

Best of luck to all!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Welcome to the forum then
havn't received anything since AOR?

Mafia said:
Hello everyone.

I've been logging onto this forum for quite some time but only registered today. Hope i'll be able to bring some value addition with my presence. I believe people who are done with their processing successfully still log on. I wish you all every success and will request to be a polite source of guidance for me as well as every other forumer.

W.Salam
R. Khan

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ary nahi yar am not hurt at all :) was just trying to remind you of people in worse situation than you to help you fuel some more patience.
May God bless us with togetherness of our beloved spouses very soon

aqSa said:
saggit_16 i hope you hear something very soon, i know they are people waiting from earlier AORs too..didn mean to hurt them by being impatient..i hope everybody hears something positive soon..specially 2009 and early 2010 people! and the rest get done quickly too..and dont have to wait as long as we are!

Best of luck to all!

M

Mafia

saggit_16 said:
Welcome to the forum then
havn't received anything since AOR?
they say that the application processing started in August last year. I guess its understandable that i will be hearing nothing from them for atleast an year. having said that, my very much reliable source from inside told me that i'll be having a re-medical request by few months from now.

Ever since they have punted their VISA officer to work from dubai, we are having this never ending problem of system generated replies to our electronic queries. the officer takes bundle of files with them to their dubai station (Pakistan only), Process them in three months, send them back and take another lot for review and recommendations.

Few of my friends who are now residing over there (Canada) did a cheeky trick to get their processing done. they went to Srilanka which, somehow gives nationality to foreigners at whole sale rate (No idea why). they apply from there and got their Passport stamped with glittering blue visa in scarcely believe 5 months. :eek:

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Wow! thats a smart move if it really works you get nationality of 2 in 1 go

Mafia said:
they say that the application processing started in August last year. I guess its understandable that i will be hearing nothing from them for atleast an year. having said that, my very much reliable source from inside told me that i'll be having a re-medical request by few months from now.

Ever since they have punted their VISA officer to work from dubai, we are having this never ending problem of system generated replies to our electronic queries. the officer takes bundle of files with them to their dubai station (Pakistan only), Process them in three months, send them back and take another lot for review and recommendations.

Few of my friends who are now residing over there (Canada) did a cheeky trick to get their processing done. they went to Srilanka which, somehow gives nationality to foreigners at whole sale rate (No idea why). they apply from there and got their Passport stamped with glittering blue visa in scarcely believe 5 months. :eek: